Take A Hint Already

A/N: Welcome all of you reader to another one shot. Now as it is pride month I was thinking as a special treat. Instead of one week update I will be doing two updates a week at Midnight as usual. So you have several more weeks of double updates to look forward to. While some might be longer then others. Depending on them I still hope you readers enjoy them. Now I know this isn't really a MatchaBlossom fanfic. More like a scenario I thought should be put to fanfic. I mean who doesn't like a fanfic of Kaoru being Kaoru. So yeah. Either way I hope you enjoy this. And wait until my next update which will likely either be Wednesday or Friday. 

Kojiro Nanjo better known as Joe was what you would call popular with everyone. Whether it be women or men. He usually was able to win them over. With quite the number admirers both inside and outside of "S". He wasn't the only who could win people over. Their was also his boyfriend Kaoru Sakurayashiki. And while Joe was used to the attention and could handle it. Kaoru handled being hit on a different way at times. Especially if someone is being particularly handsy. Like this one person that Kaoru had to deal with.

It had been while Kaoru had been waiting for Joe to finish up his race with MIYA. Both Reki and Langa had to study for finals. While Hiromi was doing who knows what. Either way their was nobody around Kaoru. Now for the last few minutes Kaoru could swear he could feel someone messing with him. At first he ignored it. But then it got worse as he started to feel his butt being gropped. With what seemed to be a man's voice that wasn't Joe's voice whispering in his ear. "Do you like that Cherry?"

What the person didn't think was how Kaoru would choose to handle it. Kaoru let out a polite smile. Like the one he used when dealing with certain clients. "Well if you want some more then come with me", he whispered in a seductive voice. As he dragged the man away. The man thinking he was going to get something. As Kaoru lead him away from the crowd of people. To a very secluded area. The man had been about to touch Kaoru once more when Kaoru took the man's arm and flipped him over. "You would think that you would have some more common sense then to grop someone without their permission. But it seems you don't"

The man still laying on the ground was somewhat confused. "But you said"

This caused Kaoru to laugh under his mask. "If you think that a person would honestly invite you somewhere alone after you gropped them. Then you must have less common sense then I thought you did. For goodness sake even a gorilla has more sense then you"

At this moment Joe seemed to have appeared out of nowhere his board in hand. "Now why do I feel like that was a little bit aimed toward me", he asked with a offended look on his face.

"Coincidence you dopey gorilla"

"Good because you know I would never do that right Cherry?"

"Yes I know even you have more common sense then that. What I should have said was a monkey", Kaoru said before turning to the man laying on the ground. Who was still somehow confused. "I suppose I may have to dumb it down for someone like you. You thought you were going to get a hookup by touching me. But I hate to tell you this but I already have a boyfriend and if you try doing what you did to anyone else. I will make sure you will regret it understand", Kaoru asked with a dark look in his eyes. Causing the man to nod as he was somewhat shaking in fear. As he ran away as fast as he could. "Well at least he had the common sense of run", Kaoru said with an eye roll.

"I see you are still fierce as ever. And here I thought the kids helped make you softer"

"Well you thought wrong dopey gorilla"

"My mistake tesero", Joe said with a warm smile.

"Yes it was now I would to leave"

"Oh and why is that"

"Do I honestly need to spell it out for you love", Kaoru asked pulling Joe closer to him.

"Perhaps", Joe said with a hint of a smile on his face. As he was pulled by Kaoru. After that let's just say Kaoru and Joe did their thing behind their closed doors. As for the gropper he never dared return to "S". Fearing the cherry blossom man. Which was a wise choice on his part. Because let's just say Kaoru wasn't the type to take mercy more then once.

END

A/N: I just wanted a kick butt Kaoru fanfic centered fanfic. So here we are. Sorry for the lack of romance. I promise during the next update it will be romance. You just need to wait until next update.