Love or Is It?!?!

Drinking is never the best thing to do. There is a reason people say to be careful when drinking. For you see when drinking things might come out and those things might be ones you may not want to come out. Sadly even with this, some people don't listen and this is the case with Kojiro Nanjo and the secret love of his life. As with one drunk mistake, everything changed between them.

Everything had seemed normal that day, Kojiro had been closing up as per usual when Kaoru had entered Sia La Luce. That day had been the day before Sia La Luce would close for their off day. Yet even though this day seemed normal for some reason Kaoru had brought a 12 pack of beers instead of mooching off of Kojiro for wine. So once Kaoru had taken a seat at the bar and Kojiro had finished his closing duties he took a seat next to Kaoru. He popped open the beer top and began to drink. Now despite what someone might think given their heights and bodies, Kaoru was actually the better drinker out of both of them. For while Kaoru was on his second Kojiro was on his fourth and with this beer, Kojiro seemed to be getting a bit tipsy. Kaoru knowing Kojiro was tipsy when Kojiro had said a certain thing. Something he seemed to be talking about lately that Kaoru had tried his best not to think about. "Ya Know You'd Make A Super Hot Woman," he had stated before letting a small hic. This had caused Kaoru to let a small roll of his eyes.

"Here we go again," he said setting down his beer instead of taking a sip. He had been about to say something else when Kojiro seemed to shush him.

"But you are still hot even if you are a man. I mean no matter what gender you are you are super hot. Goodness, how can someone be so hot and perfect," Kojiro asked as hics came between his words. What was the only thought on Kaoru's mind. Sure Kojiro had said I would look hot woman but he has never been like this. What is going on?! Did he finally discover my feelings for him??!!! Kaoru thought trying not to panic over what Kojiro had said. Yet as Kaoru seemed to be overthinking Kojiro seemed not to stop saying the things that were making Kaoru's brain go crazy.

"I mean every day I fall even more in love with you," Kojiro had said. It was at this moment that Kaoru was snapped out of what should have been a sweet moment. He knew what Kojiro had just said couldn't be true. After all, Kojiro was straight wasn't he??

" Haha very funny Kojiro," Kaoru said his voice sounding dry and serious. Kaoru trying to maintain his usual poker face.

" But it's not a joke I am so into you I just want to let it out. I could talk all day but let me spell it out ABCDEFGH I love you always have and always will. And nothing will change my mind until the end of time," Kojiro said half singing with hics in between, on Kojiro face was a loving and sappy look.

"If you are so in love with me why do you insist on flirting with anyone with a pulse," Kaoru asked?

"Because they aren't you someone who looks hot no matter what," Kojiro said with another hic before he started to sway and after a few moments of swaying he fall asleep on the counter.

Kaoru meanwhile was having a blushing overlord as his face was now the same color as his namesake. As he tried to process everything that Kojiro had just said. Luckily when Kojiro had fallen asleep it gave Kaoru a chance to compose himself once more. Kaoru tried to help Kojiro up but it wasn't an easy thing to do. "I swear you are really a pain especially drunk. Really how can you be so problematic even when drunk," Kaoru said with a sigh yet on his face was this loving and fond look. It took quite a while because much heavier Kojiro was than Kaoru. But finally, after much struggling to get him up the stairs, Kaoru had managed to get Kojiro onto his bed. Kaoru had been about to leave when Kojiro had pulled Kaoru close to him. And if Kaoru weren't to have struggled as much as he probably should have that would be his business and nobody else. Besides if Kojiro were to ask Kaoru could always lie to him and say he struggled but his big hulking gorilla mass wouldn't let him go. That was the last thought that had crossed Kaoru mind before he let himself finally go to sleep.

Next Morning

Kojiro woke up to a somewhat pounding headache and within minutes of waking up he saw that his bed was empty, he also got full memories of what had happened the night before. As Kojiro had been trying to collect himself of the memories Kaoru had stood at the door with two cups of coffee in hand. "I see the drunken gorilla has finally woken up"

"Mean as always aren't you four eyes?"

"Just to you," Kaoru said.

"So last night was," Kojiro had stated as Kaoru looked at him with an unreadable look. Kaoru no longer making his way to the bed.

"It was?"

"It was strange and I was an idiot,"

"So you didn't mean it I figure"

"No, not that it's just I can't believe my confession to you was while drunk"

"Yes, always the troublesome gorilla aren't you?

"I don't know why I love you are a pain in the butt.

"Well it's too late to take it back now," Kaoru said as he got closer to Kojiro as he put the coffee cup on the table before leaning down to kiss Kojiro. They could talk about everything else later but for now, they could just embrace what they had as they were finally together. Even though it had happened in a strange way it didn't matter as long as they were together. Just as it always should and would always be.

A/N: Awww the confession via drinking because it's hard to lie when you have alcohol in your system. Honestly I really kinda enjoy those types of things. Not the strange things that are used when alcohol is involved but the heartfelt confession that results in the people actually talking about what is going on between them. It just makes me feel things. I mean at least to me I feel that either Kaoru and Joe have to reach a certain point or drinking is involved or else as people say they may continue to play the gay chicken game. Since Kaoru is especially stubborn. So yeah that's why I love reading these types of things. Anyway, I heard the song I used above and I was like I have to write something about Kaoru and Joe in it. Hence why this one-shot was born. So yeah that's all I have to say see you all next time.