Caught

Caught Together

 by Umikochanart

There are times in a couple's life when they will find themselves unable to see each other much less do certain adult things

There are times in a couple's life when they will find themselves unable to see each other much less do certain adult things. Even couples who are as close as Kojiro and Kaoru. This is the story about how what was supposed to be some alone time for them was interrupted and what happened afterward.

For the past two weeks, Kojiro and Kaoru hadn't been able to find time together. They were barely able to attend "S". Sadly both of them were already tired enough without "S" so that meant even if they wanted to do certain things they didn't have the energy to do those things. So when they finally had the time Kaoru was tired of it. It had been a night when they were finally free and Kaoru was done with his most recent commissions. This meant Kaoru finally had some free time to spend time with his boyfriend. Not only that but "S" wasn't being held that night so they would have more time than usual. With this in mind, the moment Kojiro shut the door to Sia La Luce Kaoru started was about to kiss Kojiro's neck. Kojiro now had a red blush across his neck. Kaoru didn't seem to have much of a problem with it. "Finally we get a moment alone with just us," he said as he started to kiss down Kojiro's neck. Before he managed to get Kojiro's shirt somewhat off and was about to pull him into a kiss. When the door opened. "I think they are here the lights are still on," a voice said. The moment Kaoru heard the voice he let a low growl out as Kojiro quickly pulled up his shirt. As Langa, Reki, Miya, and Haruki entered Sia La Luce. Seeing this caused Kaoru to be out of character. He put his hands to his chest as he glared at all of them. "What are all of you doing here?"

"Well the lights were on and we were hungry so," Reki started. But that didn't seem to make Kaoru better. While Langa was focused on sitting down to get food Haruki watched as it all unfolded.

"Were we interrupting another fight you seem irritated," Miya said with no knowledge of what was happening. This seemed to make Kaoru even angrier. As veins began to pop into his head.

"Yes, exactly we were "FIGHTING" since we haven't been able to "FIGHT" for the past couple of weeks because we were busy. Yet just as we finally found some time to "FIGHT" you all had to BARGE IN AND RUIN IT," Kaoru said as by the end was nearly yelling and had a very angry look on his face. Kojiro now trying to keep Kaoru from releasing his anger on the poor kids. It was this comment was the thing that made everything click for Haruki.

"Kaoru," Kojiro said as he looked to Haruki with a face that said help. This didn't unset Kaoru's bad mood.

"You all had to ruin everything"

"What," Miya asked confused about what Kaoru was so angry about. The way Kaoru was going Haruki feared the aftermath. He needed to get the kids away before Kaoru explored.

"Yes yes kids why don't we leave and go somewhere else," he suggested. This resulted in a growl from Reki.

"Why the lights were on," Miya asked?

"Yes besides Joe food is free," Reki added.

"Yes but seeing as Kaoru and Kojiro seems to be busy I could always treat you all," Haruki offered to try to bring some peace without Kaoru going livid.

"But they are always fighting," Miya said not knowing what was facing him.

"Yes but sometimes they need to fight without anyone around"

"Why do they always fight around us"

"Yes, why," Kaoru asked still angry.

"Trust me I have known them longer than you all have and at times like this sometimes they need time alone to fight"

"Fine," Miya and Reki said finally relenting. Reki had to drag Langa away from the table he was sitting at. Haruki quickly tried to get them out of Sia La Luce. Miya took one last look before leaving.

"Have fun "FIGHTING" Mommy and Daddy," Miya said before Haruki said managed to drag get Miya away as he let out a sigh about his wallet. But it was better than Kaoru going livid. Once they left Kaoru took a seat at the counter letting out a sigh as he did.

"Thank goodness for Haruki"

"Yes I don't think I have seen you like that for a while now"

"Well I had been trying to do something I haven't been able to do for a while before they interrupted"

"Yes I know babe but they are gone now"

"Yes they are aren't they," Kaoru said with a certain look on his face now less angry.

"And you call me the horny gorilla"

"You are"

"To them but little do they know your true colors"

"And they will never find out now I would like to spend some more time "FIGHTING" with you," Kaoru said with a certain look on his face

"Whatever you wish princess," Kojiro said as he was pulled into a kiss by Kaoru. After this Kojiro and Kaoru began the thing they had tried to do before they were interrupted and they weren't interrupted all because Haruki had been smart enough to think. Thus ending their hiatus without "FIGHTING". Which was a much-needed relief after being on hiatus from "FIGHTING".

A/N: So for my long-time readers you all remember Haruki. The prince had his crap together and helped Kojiro and Kaoru get together. So in this AU he is a long-time friend of the founders and would be the fourth founder of S. Basically for those who have read the better ADAM fanfics where ADAM becomes friends with MatchaBlosssom he is that type of person. He is blunt but is smart but at times can take a bit to figure things out especially after a long day of work. So yeah anyway this was mainly inspired by the latest Umikochanart post. I changed some of it and added my own twist to it. I take no credit for it whatsoever it was originally Umikochanart idea and not mine. I just saw it and thought it was a pretty good idea so yeah. That is all I have to say for now.