A Mistake?!

Kaoru and Kojiro weren't making out in the abandon building where the finish line for S was. After all Kaoru of all people was above that. Kaoru didn't pin Kojiro to the wall and place his lips on him the moment that everyone had clear out. Kaoru would never do such a thing except he did and this is where our story begins.

Kaoru and Kojiro had a habit of making out after they thought that everyone was gone after S. Some nights were steamier then others but nothing really got further then making out and a little bit care to the other. The entire thing had started a while ago when out of the blue Kaoru had cornered Kojiro after a race and had pinned Kojiro to the nearest surface and started kissing him. Kojiro would never not admit that he didn't like that. Kaoru was a menace but sadly Kojiro was in love with that pink haired menace. Sadly as with some supposed to be hookups especially ones with someone you care about. You can only hid your feelings for so long before they were about to burst and Kojiro's were going to burst whether he liked it or not. This leads us to where they are now.

It had been like any other night after everyone had seemly left and the moment that happened Kaoru had his lips on Kojiro. Muttering things that Kojiro couldn't seem to catch but they almost seemed as if Kaoru was a bit jealous. Yet other then that they seemed to go through the same routine. As Kojiro wondered to himself how it had come to this. As he was still pinned against the wall by Kaoru. Every so often Kojiro would try and process his thoughts, but he kept giving distracted and that was in no way related to the person he was currently making out with. If it was then that would be his own personal business.

"This is the last time we will be doing", Kaoru had stated before he started to kiss his way down Kojiro's neck.

"You say that every time, yet here we are sweetie," Kojiro said in a teasing tone. This seemed to only provoke Kaoru as the kissing down the neck got to be a bit steamier.

"Yes, but this time it will be the last time", Kaoru had stated. Words that Kojiro had heard time and time again yet here they were. After that things seemed to return to normal as Kojiro relented and focused on making out. In fact they had been mid makeout when out of the blue Kojiro asked something that would forever change the course of that night.

"Hey Kaoru do you ever wonder what it would be like if we dated?"

When Kojiro had asked the question never did he expect for Kaoru to chuckle as he had pulled away from Kojiro. "Kojiro I am not one of your women who is impressed by your corny lines"

"You think I don't know that four eyes", Kojiro had responded as a force of habit.

"Besides why bring that up now? Why even talk about dating doesn't this work out for both of us?"

Once Kojiro heard this all of his feelings seemed to burst from their hidden corner because now Kojiro was feed up with the lies. He was tired of pretending that this wasn't a thing that he didn't care whatsoever about this about Kaoru.

"Maybe for you, but I can't doing this"

"Why? You have had no problem with making out with all those women on your arms"

"Well you are different"

At that moment Kaoru got even further away before he crossed his arms against his chest. "How am I different then any of those women", he asked?

"Because......", Kojiro had started but was finding it to be a hard time to get out the words that he needed.

"Because what spit it out gorilla", Kaoru prompted.

"Because I am in love with you", Kojiro found himself blurting out. By the time Kojiro had heard this it was too late to take it back and pretend it wasn't said.