Shaving

Facial Hair 

By Umikochanart

A/N: I saw this and had to write it

A/N: I saw this and had to write it. I of course changed it so it isn't word for word like the comic. If that was so then I wouldn't have written it. I use it as a model as I add my own touch to it. I have no intentions of stealing Umikochanart artwork. I am just using it as a model and I usually change it around a bit. I keep the scenario but usually change up the words to make sense to me and fit what I imagine it to be like. So yeah anyway I hope you enjoy this one shot.

Beards are something that you see in the every day world. It is grown for one of two reasons one you want it or two you have been very busy. Kojiro Nanjo fell on the second choice. You see recently he had gotten very busy at Sia La Luce so busy that he hadn't been able to make "S" much less make a date with Kaoru. Through those days he had started to sporting some facial hair. Which Kojiro quickly grew somewhat attached to. After all to Kojiro it made him even more manly then he already was. He had a sense of pride when he saw the bit of beard he had grown. It wasn't anything to bad. More like something you would see in spy movies. Point it Kojiro enjoyed the facial hair. But when it came to Kaoru Kojiro would do just about anything including getting rid of his facial hair. This is the story of that time.

It had been a couple of weeks since Kojiro had seen Kaoru and half a week since he had grown the facial hair. Kojiro had finally been free and stopped by Kaoru place with food in hand. Knowing Kaoru he was likely not like to eat had Kojiro not sent texts and brought him food. So when Kaoru opened the door only to find that his boyfriend was sporting facial hair. Let's just say that it wasn't that Kaoru didn't like it. No he was having a bit of a mini gay panic in his mind. Seeing Kojiro like that. But he tried to shake it off as he went to kiss Kojiro on facial hair before thanking him for the food. Yet the tips of Kaoru's ears were a bit pink. Kojiro at first surprised by the way that Kaoru had acted. Not long after that he got a cheesy grin and look like he was about to say something warm that would make Kaoru blush like a tomato. Likely about how Kaoru liked the facial hair. Now while Kaoru liked Kojiro facial hair. Kaoru still had a strong sense of pride and the way Kojiro was looking and had taken the chance to grab Kaoru's hand. Kaoru was too much pride to admit that he liked it. So he decided to change the subject and act like he didn't like it. Something he had grown a bit used to with the boyfriend like Kojiro.

"Alright that's enough. You are coming with me, I will not allow you to give me beard burn", Kaoru said as he drags Kojiro to his bathroom. He handed Kojiro a stray hair tie he had found. As Kojiro pulled back into a small ponytail. As Kaoru began to search for a raiser. Before pulling it out and inching closer to Kojiro's face.

"Are you sure you want to do it? I mean come on you have admit that I look very hot in this beard," Kojiro said with a teasing smile.

"Over confident as usual I see", Kaoru said trying not to give in.

"Aww but you love me for it"

"Yes and I question my taste every day", Kaoru said as he wets the raiser while Kojiro prepares his face. After that Kaoru starts to shave. Sometimes getting a little closer then Kojiro liked.

"Careful you wouldn't want to hurt me now would you?"

"You have nothing to worry about Kojiro. We both know how good I am with my hands"

"Who is overconfident now?"

"Still you?"

"Well then you will have to show me how good you are soon," Kojiro said hinting towards a certain thing.

"Maybe I will," Kaoru said with a smile as he continued to shave Kojiro facial hair until it was all gone. Kojiro a little sad about his facial hair being gone.

"Was it really necessary to shave it off?"

"Yes unless you wanted to look like an actual gorilla," Kaoru deadpanned acting as if the facial didn't do anything to him. Kojiro let out a small sigh. Kaoru saw this as he pulled Kojiro down by his white shirt bring Kojiro down shirt. "If you are so considered by it. I could always make it up to you," he said in a low voice that hinted towards something.

"Oh really?"

"Yes so would have facial hair or have me make it up to you"

"Facial hair," Kojiro said in an effort to poke at Kaoru even just a bit.

"Well then why don't I show you how I am such much better then facial hair if you need to be reminded," Kaoru said as he dragged Kojiro to his room shutting the door behind them. Let's just say that the food got cold and they didn't come out until much later. Kojiro facial hair being shaved was more then made up for. 

A/N: A fluffy moment between the two of them was a much needed thing. As you all I love angst it is a very fun to write. It usually will bring me on the verge of tears. But likely I have been writing a lot more fluff then usual. Perhaps that is because I have no real new material besides Umikochanart and whatever I come up with. That I somehow haven't used yet. I am sure I will eventually run out of ideas but for now this train is still going. Anyway usually I will say see you until the next update. But first I have to say I might be on a little break nothing more then a week. But who knows if I do not update next week then now I will back to normal by at least the 12th and at most the ninth. Now other then that see you all next update whether that be this week or by the ninth or 12th.