Answers and Confession

Crush 

by Umikochanart

A/N: This was inspired by Umiko-chan yet again

A/N: This was inspired by Umiko-chan yet again. Plus I have great news for all you ADAM haters Kaoru doesn't like ADAM in this AU. Nor does he have any interest in ADAM besides friendship. So yay and Kaoru and Joe might be ooc in this but please bare with me I promise you it will be worth it.

Their were many things that Kaoru Sakurayashiki was good at. English wasn't one of them. In fact it was one of Kaoru's lowest scoring subject. The one major dent in his perfect average. Their even being times when Kaoru would accidentally forget his homework assignment and today had been one of those times. But like the good friend he was Kojiro promised that he would bring his work to school the next day. This was a relief to Kaoru. But what Kaoru didn't know what was supposed to be a simple exchange of answers would turn into a confession of love.

It all started out normal as promised Kojiro brought his copy of the homework to school the next day. Kaoru eyes getting bright when Kojiro met him at their usual place outside. "Do you have it?"

"Of course I do here it is", Kojiro said as he pulled out the purple notebook that held his work.

"Are you really okay with me copying your English homework"

"For the last time yes Kaoru. After all you have helped me out of tough homework situations before. Now if you don't mind I would like my thank yo", Kojiro had started before Kaoru had layed a kiss on Kojiro's right cheek.

"Thank you", he said as he parted from Kojiro cheek as he took the notebook. "What would I do without you", he asked with a smile. This caused Kojiro face to go bright red. After a few moments of silence Kaoru was getting concerned. He touched Kojiro hair. "You got quiet all of a sudden. Is everything okay?"

Kojiro covered his face with his hands before planting into the right side of Kaoru's chest. "God", he said before he moved his way to Kaoru shoulder. "What are you doing to me", he asked his face now red to the tips of his ears. Kaoru was now standing still unsure what to say. His brain running a million miles an hours. Had Kojiro found out about his hidden feelings for him? If so what was Kaoru to do now? Kaoru stood there for several more minutes unsure what to do. No matter what he said something would change between the two of them. How could it not now it could either change for the better or they could pretend it never happened. But at that moment Kaoru decided if things were going to change either way why not take a chance.

Kaoru stroked Kojiro hair in a comforting way. "I should be asking you the same thing you dopey idiot. I mean you are always doing stuff for me and sometimes I think I might be taking advantage of you. But whenever I ask you get this dopey smile on yours and say I am not. Not only that but you always seem to have this warm look on your dopey face and honestly it really messes with me. Seriously why did I have to be in love with such a sappy idiot?"

This caused Kojiro to look up. "What did you just say?"

This caused Kaoru to let out a small laugh. "Nice of you to finally join me you sap. I will say this once more I love you Kojiro. But if you don't feel the same then maybe we should", Kaoru had started to say before Kojiro pulled him into a kiss. As the two kissed into both of them were out of breath.

"So does this make us boyfriends?"

"No just people who kissed", Kaoru teased. Causing Kojiro to get a sad puppy dog look on his face. "Idiot of course it makes us boyfriends. Seriously I wonder why I love you", Kaoru said before pulling Kojiro into a kiss. As the two of them spent the rest of the time they had exchanging kiss after kiss. That day being the start of something new and something that would last much longer then they could ever imagine. But those are stories for another time.

A/N: So as you all have seen time and time again I the work Umiko-chan does. Considering some of my works are based on her comics. Now in case anyone is wonder I am not trying to steal Umiko-chan comics or take credit for them. All I am doing is expanding on something I believe is amazing. In a way the writing I do that are based on her comics are fanfics based on her work. Like fanfics I will say that Umiko-chan drawings belong to her. I am not trying to steal or claim her work as my own. All I am doing is writing ideas based on the comics I like and inspire me. That is all I am trying to do. Now that I have that off my chest. I must bid you all good bye until the next update if that happens.