The Jealous Type

A/N: Welcome to the 60th chapter of my MatchaBlossom one shots. Which is surreal for me. I mean as I have said before this is my longest fanfic ever. I have never been this inspired by a couple as much as I have MatchaBlossom. Which is why I am able to update as often as I do. Which is pretty for good for me. Anway this time around I got inspired by Umiko-chan yet again and I am quite proud of this work jealous Joe is always interesting to see. Other then that I hope you enjoy this one shot.

Kojiro better known as Joe is a man who prides himself on many things. Such as being a strong capable person, a skilled lover both in and outside of a bed, a good chef, a just as good skater and so many other things. One thing that Joe isn't really known for is being a jealous person. No that would have to go to his best friend of many years and his lover Kaoru Sakurayashiki who could get jealous quite easily. You couldn't blame Kaoru given Joe's history with flirting before he and Kaoru finally became an item. After many years of seemingly unrequited pining on Joe's side and Joe flirting with woman as a distraction of sorts from Kaoru who always seemed to be on his mind. Either way Kaoru always had a small fear that Joe might leave him for one of those woman. A fear that would creep up every so often that Joe would always make vanish as he reassured Kaoru that he was the only one for him. But their were times when Joe needed that reassurance especially given how attractive Kaoru could be and this had been on of those times.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki was an attractive man something not just anyone could deny. With long cherry blossom colored hair that was usually pulled to the side, golden eyes. Even with the formal wear Kaoru went with just about anyone with half a brain could see that Kaoru Sakurayashiki was a attractive man. Something that his clients would often see as the more younger ones would make attempts to flirt with him. Which Kaoru would return just enough without making it seem he was interested in them. Now Joe would never be jealous of Kaoru clients or his friends at least that was until one day when he saw Kaoru with another man. Joe had been picking up the local ingredients for Sia La Luce so he could prep for the next day. When he spotted Kaoru in a window having what looked like to be a fun time with a client. Something that Joe didn't often see seeing as usually Kaoru would put on a fake smile for work. And seeing Kaoru seem happy at that really got to Joe more then he would admit. Especially later when Joe arrive home from prep only to find Kaoru waiting for him. Joe trying to avoid him but failing to do so. Kaoru questioning what brought this up before eventually Joe ended up spilling his guts about seeing him with that man when he was picking up ingredients. To which Kaoru let out a small chuckle as Joe looked away embarrassed at the way he acted.

"I will have you know that person you saw was a friend of mine who already has his own partner. But from the looks of things you were jealous weren't you? Well that is kinda of cute considering it is usually the opposite. Now I will have you know you shouldn't be I'm all yours", Kaoru whispered before pulling Joe by his triangle pendant. "Idiot", he mumbled into Joe ear which made Joe even more embarrassed. The two spending the rest of the day during certain activities. It was that day that Joe learned that even he could get jealous that and that no matter what Kaoru would always be his even if Joe was a somewhat jealous idiot at times. Which is all that mattered to Joe at the end of the day was that he had Kaoru.

A/N: So I wrote this one shot in thirty minutes so no promises that this won't be without spelling errors. That and since nobody beta's that I can't promise how good this will be. Now normally this would be when I do see you until the next update. But since this is the 60th chapter of the one shot. I thought why not change it up a bit and reveal just a bit about myself. Nothing to major but still somethings. Such as my thoughts about the other Sk8 ships. Now as all of you might guess I am a huge MatchaBlossom shipper. I mean if you have a bickering couple that is non toxic and has enough chemistry then I will likely be shipping it. I can see the appeal of TadaAi in terms in messy but kinda of works ship. I am very happy that it isn't a Langa x ADAM ship. Which does exist and has fanart and a some fanfic. ADAM and Tadashi would be a kinda of great plot. A somewhat in the closet with his family higher up forced to think that all love is toxic due to his abuse. Plus what he thought was abandonment in his most needed time. Plus having to watch two people who clearly cared for each and yearning for that sort of connection. So he seeks out the perfect partner. Through not so great methods and due to even more abuse and toxic. He starts to hurt people and becomes more dangerous because he thinks it kinda of normal and is the love he is used to. As a person close to him tries to change him. But he keeps getting worse until finally ADAM is so far that the people who used to be close to him are getting hurt. As ADAM is way too into someone he shouldn't be into to notice how bad he is becoming. Until finally after much work ADAM starts to see what he has been doing and that maybe what he has been doing isn't alright. As he sees the person who has always been there for him no matter what as he starts down his path from moving on from his obsession for "perfect love". I kinda of got the idea of that from a comment I read a while back so yeah. Anyway speaking of ADAM we need talk about the three founder trio ship. Yes their is a ship of that. I have seen it on A03 and it is something I can never unseen. Don't get me started on the strange ships such as Kaoru x Tadashi, Tadashi x Joe, Joe x Reki, Langa x Kaoru, Reki x Tadashi, Reki x Langa and some many other questionable ships. As much as I love this fandom their is a strange side to every fandom and this one has a pretty strange side. Anyway other then that unusual ships which I question I really enjoy this fandom. It has great fanart and some great fanfic especially MatchaBlossom. Plus the actor of the dub have really been fueling the ships. Especially MatchaBlossom who to have really enjoyed playing them and have videos that I want to be canon so badly. So down below I will be including some of the talks from the dub vc that I can find. Now other then that I hope you all have a good day and I will see you all whenever I update next.