His Omega

A/N: I choose to set this in omegaverse. But this will not get above tv 14. Because I love the idea of it. So I thought why not write it. The song above inspired me to write this. I hope you enjoy it.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki was someone that people thought they knew. At least they thought they did. Through Kaoru was an omega. He was a very well known and respected omega. And on the outside he appeared very mature, organized, proper, put together, rule abiding, cold, calm, and a number of other traits. And while some of those traits were true to them. There were somethings that were true to him. Things that other people wouldn't know about him. For one thing the real Kaoru Sakurayashiki was at times quick tempered toward certain people. He wasn't always proper and at times would let out a string of cuss words. Words that he would never let his clients hear. Not only that but he was apart of an illegal underground skating circle known as "S". But one of the biggest secrets that people may not know about Kaoru Sakurayashiki was he was dating Kojiro Nanjo an alpha who was also known as Joe at "S". Something that very few people would see considering the number of times the two would be seen bickering. Not only that but the number of women Joe had been seen flirting with. Who for the most part were used as cover. Either way None the two had been dating for nearly a year now. In that time Joe had learned something huge about Kaoru. Something he had learned three months into their relationship.

At the time Joe had been gone on a business trip full of other restaurant owners. Something he couldn't really avoid. Kaoru had said he was fine with it. But behind that fake smile held worry and longing. As the days passed Kaoru shut himself off a bit. Missing Joe more and more as each day passed. The little time they got to talk wasn't enough for Kaoru by any stretch of the imagination. But Kaoru somehow managed to put on a brave face in front of Joe. He didn't want Joe to miss out on his trip just to come and see him. But that didn't make it any easier for Kaoru. As he would desperately search his apartment for any trace of Joe. Even if that was leftover clothing left by Joe. Kaoru would hold it close to him before curling up to sleep. The scent being able to get Kaoru to sleep but barely. But what Kaoru didn't know was that his scent was starting to release more and more. But luckily for Kaoru he didn't choose to do out. Or else certain people might have tried to take advantage of the omega. Point was Kaoru missed Joe alot. The peak of it coming the night a few days before Joe was expected to return.

That night Kaoru hadn't been expecting Joe. He had done what he usually did. Clutching one of Joe's leftover shirts. Happy that after tomorrow he would be able to see Joe. What Kaoru didn't know was that Joe had left early. Very excited to see Kaoru again. The moment Joe entered Kaoru's apartment using his spare key. That Kaoru had given him long before they had gotten together. Joe was greeted with the strong scent of Kaoru. Freezing Joe for a moment as he could smell the scent of his lover. He walked closer and closer to find Kaoru clutching one of his shirts. As if his life depending on it. "Kojiro where are you", he whispered in his sleep.

Causing Joe to let a soft smile spread across his face. Kaoru had made it seem that everything was fine. Yet here Joe was seeing that wasn't true at all. Joe settling on the side of the bed. "I'm right here tesoro no need to wait any longer. You are no longer alone", he whispered. Unsure whether Kaoru heard him stroking Kaoru's hair. A few seconds later Joe was faced with golden eyes starring right at him.

"What are you doing here you dopey gorilla? Are you supposed to be on your business trip?"

"After the first few days their wasn't much to do. So for me their there wasn't really much reason for me to stay. When I could have come back to you tesoro"

"Sappy gorilla", Kaoru replied face red as he set up.

"Says the guy who is clinging onto my shirt for dear life", Joe said unable to resist teasing his partner.

"As if you wish you dopey gorilla", Kaoru said trying to deny. But Joe could see that he was lying.

"Whatever you say tesoro", Joe said before bringing Kaoru closer to him. As the two sat their in the embrace. No other words needed to be said between them. The two of them happy to be with one another once more. Which was the only thing they had wanted. And was what mattered to them at that moment. But after that day Joe made sure that he if he did go on any long trips he would bring Kaoru with him. Through Kaoru would at first protest he would eventually give in after time. Causing what had happened during Joe first trip never to happen again. Which pleased both of them. Especially Kaoru more then he would say. Because to them no matter where they were as long as they had each other. Because that was what mattered to them at the end of the day. This continuing on for a number of years later. Through out the rest of their lives. As the two continued to stay by each other for the most part. Which is in the end what mattered.

A/N: Sorry about the crappy ending I wasn't sure how to end this one. So that is why the ending kinda of is eh. Either way I hope you enjoyed it. Oh and sorry about the eh title. I again wasn't sure how to tittle this. Not really much to comment about this one. Other then the fact after this the updates until Joe's birthday special will be shorter then usual. So sorry about that.  

Words I Used

Mia tesoro: My Treasure