Biting

Bite and Hurt

 by Umikochanart

A/N: I got inspired by Umikochanart once again

A/N: I got inspired by Umikochanart once again. Plus I got this song which I think really fit this scernario. I hope you enjoy it.

Vampires are the type of creatures you read about/ watch in what some people might call trashy media's. Their have been quite a few vampire focused stories. One of the most well known ones being Twilight. But this isn't the story of Bella and Edward. No this is instead about Kaoru Sakurayashiki who was a vampire and his boyfriend Kojiro Nanjo who wasn't a vampire and what happened when something happened that would change their lives.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki was the type of person whose identity of a vampire made sense. If you thought about it. He avoided the sun and often preferred working nights. His skin was very pale and he had this aura that drew others to him. The only thing that stopped people from thinking that Kaoru was a vampire was that they weren't real. At least so they thought. When in fact vampires were real but they had hidden themselves amongst the humans so well very few were able to spot them. But the thing about vampires is that they had a feeding time. Much like in Omegaverse vampires had a time when their huger reached the peak. A time when they needed to stay hidden to avoid bitting someone. Now Kojiro and Kaoru had somehow avoided this happening to them in their relationship so far. Kaoru feeding never seemed to happen when both were free. Kaoru usually managing to rein in his thirst for blood. Sadly through the time was coming and this time seemed to be more impactful then the others. Now Kojiro like the amazing boyfriend he was suggested to Kaoru that he should feed on him. Something that Kaoru had declined but Kojiro kept insisting and as Kaoru was starting to feel the effects of the time. He might had no choice. So here they were Kaoru straddled on top of Kojiro his hand grazing Kojiro muscular chest. "Are you really okay with this," he asked for what felt like the hundredth time. His eyes glowing red instead of their usual gold.

"Yes I am sure"

"I will warn you this is going to hurt a lot. More then when you got that insufferable tattoo"

"You know you love it"

"Kojiro I am not playing around this will hurt and will be likely the worst pain you have ever felt in your life. So are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes I am positive Kaoru," Kojiro said as Kaoru aimed for Kojiro neck. "I have to say that it's unusual for you to be like this. By any chance are you worried about me? If so I think it is rather cute," he said and at that moment Kaoru bit down on Kojiro neck.

The moment Kaoru did Kojiro could feel a surge of pain flow through him. Kaoru had been right it did hurt a lot. Something he said as he grabbed Kaoru hair. Kaoru still bitting and drawing blood. Kaoru was trembling at this point Kojiro could see this and softly stroked Kaoru hair. " I know that you probably want to stop but I t is fine really you need this. So keep going I will be fine I promise," Kojiro said. Kaoru was about to stop once more when Kojiro again stroked his hair. "Keep going I can handle this," he said as Kaoru continued to bite yet now he had tears flowing down his face. He hated doing this especially to Kojiro. But he had no choice at this point. As he continued to feed on Kojiro. Afterwards they would talk and Kojiro would comfort Kaoru. Whispering sweet and reassuring words into his ear. But that was later for now Kaoru had one job to do and that was to get feed enough so he could stop hurting Kojiro. And that was what mattered at that moment.

A/N: I really don't have much to say this time around besides the usual see you when the update happens. Which good news should either be next week or this week. Depending if I write another chapter this week. So you have that to look forward to. Other then that farewell until next update.