One Night Stand (Part Two)

Joe was standing at his Italian restaurant after having to fake a number of smiles in front of the ladies for a good amount of time. Joe often found himself wondering why he even flirted with them. Sure kissing felt good and the occasional one night felt good every once in a while. But that didn't make Joe feel whole. That was when Joe remembered the answer to his question the entire reason he even flirted with women these days was to get Kaoru attention. Even if it meant being called a playerboy gorilla by Kaoru. Some attention was better then none. Joe checked his phone for the seven time in the last five minutes to still see no respond from Kaoru.

Kaoru

I just got some new wine and I thought we could crack it up. What do you say four eyes?

Kaoru:

Joe was about to give up he was considering closing up the shop and heading home. When he heard the door open and Kaoru standing their.

"It took you long enough four eyes", Joe said.

"Shut up gorilla traffic was a beast. Now where is the wine I heard all about. That you insisted on calling me out"

"As if you had anywhere else to be four eyes", Joe counted out of habit. This is how the two worked they fought. Joe walked behind the bar grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses as Kaoru sat down at the bar. Joe poured him a glass of wine. Kaoru took a sip.

"At the very least if you are good at nothing else I have to admit your taste in wine is decent", Kaoru said before taking a sip.

"Why thank you I take that as a great compliant coming from you"

Silence soon fell over the both of them something that wasn't normal with the both of them. Kaoru kept drinking and Joe pouring. Until finally the bottle was out. "So is their anymore?"

"Sadly not but I do have some beer unless you can't handle it"

"As if", Kaoru said with his arms crossed. Joe chuckled before he brought out two bottle of beer from the fridge. Joe taking a seat next to Kaoru as the night went on the two continued to drink more and more. Until one thing lead to another and somehow they were no longer in Joe restaurant but at his apartment. Joe was less drunk then Kaoru carried Kaoru and tossed him onto his couch.

"Geez I swear four eyes", he mumbled. He was about to leave when Kaoru pulled him back down. After that one thing lead to another and soon both of them were naked on Joe's bed. Kaoru had one thought before he gave into sleep and it was what had he done. While Joe seemed pretty happy with how things had turned out. What the two didn't know was this was just the start of something.

A/N: Before you all go this is assault. Let me just say both are drunk and even if they weren't. I can guarantee that Kaoru would take Joe down if he didn't want it. Both knew what they were getting into. Joe would have asked Kaoru if it was what he wanted. Kaoru answered yes. I know the importance of consent. But I need this for a later chapter for a misunderstanding.