Impulse

A/N: Welcome all of you readers to another shot in this MatchaBlossom series of one shots. Now sad to say unless I am able to write something else this week. There is likely not going to be another week of posted two chapters. Due to me only having enough chapters piled up until Kojiro's birthday on a week to week base. So from now on it is back to the weekly update sad to say. Now other then that I am going to warn you of this now. This will not be apart of the Attack on Titan canon. Due to the fact of me not knowing that much. And being new to the Attack on Titan. Plus the fact I don't want to write a long term story with this. Just a simple one shot. That and the characters might be a bit ooc. But please bare with me. I promise it will make sense.

Kojiro Nanjo also known as Joe hated being apart of the scouts at times. It wasn't really the killing that was the problem for Joe. No he could kill titans without much problem. Swinging around while using the vertical maneuvering equipment was never much trouble for him. Through sometimes being called by an idiot by his childhood best friend Kaoru. Joe was if nothing else a fast and quick learner. Able to pick up things easy if he actually tried. No what Joe hated was having to watch as the people closest to him were killed every time they ventured outside of the walls. How a number of their classmates from their training days have either been dead or were too scarred to be able to do anything else. But none the less Joe continued to be apart of the scouts. Why you may ask if he often found himself hating it. The main reason he was apart of the scouts was because of his best friend Kaoru. A cherry blossomed hair man with golden eyes who was the love of Joe's life. Or as the people around him knew them as the person Joe choose to bicker with all the time. And whether Joe admit it or not he was the person he meant the most to him. Something that Joe had hidden from Kaoru for a number of years. Due to both fear of rejection and a certain former blue haired friend of theirs. Who had choose to betray them in favor of the wealthy. Causing Joe to often flirt with any person he could in attempt to get over Kaoru if only temporary. To no adveil in the end. But all of that was about to change due to both the fact that the universe and other forces was tired of Joe and his pinning. To a love he thought he couldn't have. As the things were set in motion to change what Joe seemed to think would be true.............

It had been a day of another mission. Kaoru and Joe were getting ready for the mission. Saddling up their horses in preparation for their mission. Kaoru and Joe bickering as usual. Which always seemed to happen when the two of them were together. As the other members of their squad as you would call it were already used to this. As the two of them continued to bicker whilst still paying enough attention to see if their were any titans on their way. They had been riding peacefully for a good amount of time. When they came upon a forest. Stopping the horses to take a drink. Having other members posted while this was happening. When suddenly a titan was standing above them. And before Joe could protest Kaoru jumped and took it upon himself to get ready to kill the titan getting out his plug-in blades ready to hit the spot he needed. When before Joe could blink Kaoru had been grabbed by the wires and pulled toward the titan. Kaoru kicking and protesting trying to get away. Instead of doing something Joe found himself standing there. His heart beating fast. While Joe was standing there frozen in place. Two members of their squad had taken upon himself to help Kaoru. One distracting the titan enough so another could swoop in to save Kaoru. Barely able to get out of it before the titan continued on it's rampage to the other members of the squad as they scattered to the tops of the trees. Including Joe. As Kaoru once again went in and Joe about to stop him. But couldn't not being Kaoru landed a hit on the titan. As he ran his pull out blades on the titan once then twice and so on until finally the titan was down. Kaoru now stained in blood. As he jumped onto another tree. Looking around to see if another one was heading their way. Once Kaoru seemed sure their wasn't another one coming. He signaled for everyone to get down. "Now while that could have gone better. I think you all did a fine job in assisting"

Joe meanwhile had his arms crossed. "It probably would have gone better had you not jumped in like you did Kaoru"

"Well instead of standing back and doing nothing unlike a certain gorilla. I choose to actually do something about it"

"Yeah and you could have gotten killed", Joe said his voice rising.

"What does it matter to you Kojiro? It happens I would be honored to give me life if it meant it would contribute in killing a titan. Unlike you who stood by and did shit", Kaoru said his voice now rising. Joe fist now being pulled in his hands. He looked angry.

"I don't want to talk about this in front of everyone"

"What the fact you choose to do shit. While others did the work"

"Maybe the fact I care about you too much to see you die in front of me", Joe yelled. As the others at that moment choose to back away and give the two their privacy. Not wanting to be brought into their fight.

"So what it happen you knew that when you joined the scouts. So why does it matter now?!"

"BECAUSE I AM TOO IN LOVE WITH YOU TO WANT TO SEE YOU DIE. BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING IMPULSIVE", Joe yelled while looking right at Kaoru. To which Kaoru froze still not saying anything in respond for once.

"I"

"I know you probably don't feel the same. Due to the fact you have a thing for ADAM before he became who he is. I just wanted you to know and", Joe said rumbling in a way before Kaoru pulled Joe close into him.

"You dopey gorilla who ever said I didn't feel the same?"

"But what about ADAM?"

"Kojiro that was years ago. And if anything else it was more like I was fascinated with how he was. Considering this world we live in"

"Yeah but the way you looked at him was different from the way you looked at me"

"And how do you know that?"

"Well because I spent my entire life looking at you in a certain way and", Joe said about to continue when Kaoru pulled Joe even closer to him.

"Kojiro you have known me for over fifteen and perhaps in that has influenced the way you see me look at you. Now will you shut your eyes and then open your eyes for once in your damn life and see me?"

"But Kaoru that makes no sense because", Joe was about to say when Kaoru pressed his hand over Joe's mouth.

"Just do it you dopey gorilla", Kaoru demanded.

"Alright always so demanding princess", Joe said before he shut his eyes and opened his eyes to see the way Kaoru was looking at him. It was a look that Joe had never seen on Kaoru wear. At least not since ADAM. A look that said I love you dopey gorilla.

"Now are you going to kiss me you dopey gorilla? Or am I going to have to do everything as usual"

"Always with the names Kaoru. I don't get why I love you"

"Well too late because if you leave me. I swear Kojiro you will regret it", Kaoru said getting that look in his eye. A look that would scare a number of people. But a look Joe knew well. Joe found himself smiling a warm smile. "Now will you kiss me already you gorilla. Or am I going to have to do everything as usual. Since you can't seem to", Kaoru asked with a smirk on his face. Joe considers this for a moment.

"As if you could shorty"

"Come on you are only a few inches taller them me you mass of muscle"

"Whatever you say shorty", Joe teased before being pulled into a kiss by Kaoru.

"Just shut up will you already?"

"Make me", Joe dared with a smile. As Kaoru pulled Joe into yet another kiss. The two of them resumed to kiss until someone in their squad reminded them they had a mission to do. But after that mission was done and they were back to their town. The two of them spent the time just being together and doing things they had missed out on. 

A/N: So their is now a Attack on Titan and MatchaBlossom world crossover.