Part title

My alarm wakes me up with a shriek and I roll out of bed to head for the shower.

The hot water rolls against my body and I mentally plan my outfit for the new job.
The cream trousers with my silk baby pink shirt with white heels will definitely show off my determination.

As I walk into the building my nerves begin to overwhelm me until Milly walks up to me, my new boss.

"Hi I'm Milly, it's so nice to meet you Brooklyn" she extends out her hand and shakes mine powerfully.
"Hi Milly, please call me Brooke. It's been great to meet you, thank you for giving me this job".
***
After logging to my work computer and setting up my questions I wait for the mystery interview to arrive...

"Hello my names Tom Holland, I'm here for the interview with Brooklyn Gray" oh my fucking god did I just hear that right??

As I look up my question was confirmed his big brown eyes stare into mine and I can feel the temperature rising in here.

"Hello, I don't mean to be rude but am in the right room or not?" It's then I realise that I've been staring at him for about 2 minutes straight, way to go Brooke now he'll think I'm a crazy fan.

"Yes, sorry that's me. But please, call me Brooke and take a sit" as he sits down I make my way to my desk and open the questions

"So Tom, what do you think fans will make of the new film?" He let's out a small chuckle and gives me an answer.
"Obviously, the film came out this morning so reactions are still new at the moment.
However, cherry is a very emotional, educational, not for the weak hearted. It highlights what war is really like and what it can do to soldiers when they get back, it isn't one of my usual roles but I hope fans will take this into consideration whilst watching it. But I hope they enjoy it and tell us what they think of it".

***
A few questions later and I have to ask him the final one, Is he single? I know I would never have a shot with him but it would still be nice for him to say yes.

"So Tom here is the final questions that many fans are dying to know the answer to. Are you single or is there a special someone for you?"

As I ask this he gives me a cheeky grin and says "No love, why you asking me out?" I obviously can't put the last part in the interview so I'll have to edit it so it doesn't look like I was being unprofessional.

"No I wasn't asking you out, it was a question I had to ask. Thank you for coming in today, it was great to meet you". "You too Brooke, I hope to see you soon".

As he walks away he slips me a piece of paper and I put it into my pocket. I stand there confused and wondering what he means about see you soon.

***
As I walk into my apartment, I cook dinner and look for that piece of paper that Tom gave me.

It's a note saying call me love x with his number attached. I type the number into my phone and text him.

Brooke- hey Tom it's Brooke Gray from the interview
Tom- hey Brooke, u ok?
Brooke- yes, thank you for asking what about you?
Tom- good thanks love, would you like to go for a coffee tomorrow morning if you're free?

What do I say, my celebrity crush just asked me to coffee, the biggest daddy in England.

Brooke- yes sure, where and what time?
Tom- umm, this little cafe near me around 11:30, I'll text you the address tomorrow x
***
As I walk down to the cafe all I can think about is why he wants to meet me

"Hi darling lovely to see you" he looks like a pure sex god. "Hey tom, nice to see you"

A/N: hey guys, this is my first story and I'm still getting used to writing it. I know things are a bit slow at the moment and not much is happening but I promise you there will be spice soon!! I'll try to post everyday but it might be every other day sometimes. But enjoy!!