Part title

My alarm wakes me with a shriek, I roll over to see Tom already out of bed.
I walk into our bathroom and hop into the shower to realise it's already occupied...
"Sorry I didn't realise you were already in the shower, I can wait" I mumble to Tom before starting to walk out. Before I get fully out of the shower he grabs my wrist and pulls me back in.
"You look tired pretty girl, here I'll wash you" Tom says into my ear.
He pulls me into the water with him, letting the shower spray onto me and warm me up.
After about a minute I turn around and pick up the shampoo bottle before squeezing some into my head. I lean into Tom and allow him to massage it into my scalp, usually I would argue and say I'm not tired but today I really am.
I then allow the shampoo to rinse off and I apply the conditioner in leaving it to soak for a bit. I pick up toms dark blue loofah and put a small amount of body scrub onto it.
"My turn to clean you now, turn around and relax" I whisper into his ear before rolling the sponge over his naked body.
After we're both showered I open up the wardrobe doors and look for a smart work outfit.
After deciding on my pastel green shirt and some white long trousers with my white heels I go into the kitchen to get some breakfast.
"I'm going to work now darling, I love you and be ready for that surprise later". Tom quickly kisses my lips before leaving the kitchen and going to work.

Toms POV

I hate the fact that Brooke has been through so much. She thinks I'm going to work now but as soon I've seen her car leave the driveway I'm going back home and prepping her surprise.
I've texted the boys and they're all going to be here within 10 minutes and mum will go get Brooke from work to keep her distracted for a bit.
After seeing her car leave I wait a minute longer before driving back up to the house and going inside.
I hear the front door open and my heart sinks, omg is that Brooke? I stand completely still before seeing brown curly hair walk through and I realise it's Harry along with Sam, haz and paddy.
"I thought you guys were Brooke, your scared the shit out of me. Right anyway let's get started. Sam and Harry you guys are on cooking and baking the snacks. Paddy help me decorate once I've got all the stuff from the store and haz wrap the present then help the boys when you're done ok?". Everyone nods and gets started, I walk to the car and drive to the shop.
We need some cheap pillows just to put on the sofa whilst we're eating. Brooke loves the current ones we have but we are both messy eaters so I'll grab some pillows and a few blankets to have just for tonight. After picking up a box of fairy lights and paying for everything I drive back and check to see how people are doing.
"Sam, Harry what are you guys making again?".
"Nachos with chilli, cheese and sour cream. Cheese twists, sausage rolls, mini quiche, cheese and plain scones, chocolate dipped strawberries, mini chocolate tarts and toffee popcorn".
"Perfect, haz here's the wrapping paper sorry we ran out. Paddy come help me decorate" haz flips me the finger, it's not my fault there wasn't enough paper then he lost the tape he got out to wrap but instead found it in his hair.
Me and paddy lay out the lights before wrapping them around the room and switching them on. Next we arrange the cushions and blankets to look all cosy before spreading a few petals around the room.
My phone buzzes so I look down to see who it is.
Brooke- Nikkis just picked me up from work, says she wants to spend some time together so I might be a bit late for the surprise sorry x
Tom- it's ok darling, have fun

It's been half an hour since Brooke sent me that text, the boys are now leaving as she should be here any second.
"Bye mate, thanks guys for helping me do this I appreciate it" they all leave and about a minute later Brooke walks in.
"Go upstairs, put your comfiest pjs on then come back down. No questions asked" I call.
She comes down to see the living room.
Brookes POV
"Oh Tom I love it, thank you so much this is just what I need".
He pulls me on top of him and passionately kisses me, slipping his tongue into my mouth. His hands trail down to my ass and he roughly grabs it before unzipping his trousers and raising me slightly so he can pull them down.
"We're going to try something new love, if you don't like it just say but I think you will" I nod my head before removing my own pj bottoms. Tom locks his lips to my neck and I start grinding down on him, he soon removed my panties and his boxers. At this point I let him be in control and do what he wants. He presses his lips to mine, roughly kissing me before pushing my hips down onto him and moving me forward and backward, not fucking me but dry humping. God this feels good, I pull his hair as he picks up the speed, I feel his hard dick sliding around my core but not in it. I start to move my hips a bit faster as I feel the knot in my stomach tighten.
"Fuck Tom I'm close" I moan about before kissing him hard, he takes his cue to start moving his hips along with mine.
"Oh fuck I'm cumming" I scream out as I cum all over toms cock, he finishes the same time as me.
"That was amazing" I breath out before climbing off Tom and slipping my pjs back on.