Part title

I wake up and roll over to check the time, 10:30 . I don't know what bothers me more the fact that Tom hasn't texted me, even though I left him on delivered or the fact that it's a Sunday and I have no plans.

I wallow downstairs and make myself a banana and strawberry smoothie. After washing the blender up and drinking half of my drink I go upstairs and have a shower.

I spend way too long let the steaming water travel down my skin, after wrapping a towel around my wet body I open up my laptop and order some sexy lingerie and a new pair of fluffy handcuffs.

Holy shit, if I wasn't pissed at Tom rn I would send him a pic of the order but I am, if I wasn't so horny I'd call my best friend May and see if she wanted to come stay at mine on Monday for a few days. But I need to sort myself out and now...

I peel the towel off my body and slowly close my eyes, as I run my fingers down my lower stomach I imagine they were toms. My fingers slowly trace up my core and I begin to rub circles up my clit whilst roughly playing with my nipple. My fingers speed up as I imagine it was Tom feeling me and pleasuring me, I can't help but let out a small moan. I remove my hand from breast and slowly insert two fingers inside of me "Tommy" after moaning time name I begin to pump my fingers in and out of me as I speed up the movement over my clit.
My legs begin to stiffen and my eyes screw shit as I come closer and closer to the edge, I continuously call out toms name as my legs shake and my orgasm over takes me.

I go over to my mirror and begin to do my makeup, I've decided to make myself look hot as fuck and go to confront Tom about last night. After finishing my makeup I plug in a curling wand and make some big wild curls in my hair.

I put on a thigh length baby blue floral dress, low cut to show off my cleavage but not tight so I don't look too inappropriate. I slip on some short white heels and grab a cream handbag.

I pull up to toms drive way but for some reason I can't gain the courage to open the car door. Just as I'm about to drive off I hear a knock on the window, I look up and see paddy staring back at me. Shit, I don't think he knows who I am. I mean I've never actually met toms brothers but I've heard a lot about them.

"Hi I'm paddy, I was just wondering what you were doing parked outside my house? Do you know one of my brothers or something?" He gives me a confused look before I speak up.

"Sorry, I know Tom my names Brooke. I came to see him, I really need to talk to him it's important. Is he here?" I begin to feel stupid, I mean how awkward is this.

"No sorry, he's at his still. Him haz n Harry had a bit of late night last night but he's coming over here in a few hours if you want to come back?".

"Don't worry, I'll go over to his. But it was nice to meet you paddy, I'll see you around".

I make my way down to toms and plan the big speech I'm going to give him about how mad I am when I get to his.

I check how I look in the wing mirror before finally leaving the car and heading toward the house.

I knock on the front door and wait for someone to answer, as I wait for someone to answer my nerves begin to rise, I feel my palms start to sweat and I begin to feel sick. Before I start having a full panic attack someone opens the door.

"Hi, you must be Brooke I am haz".

"Hi, is Tom in I really need to talk to him".

Haz motions for me to come in, I remove my shoes and walk up to toms room. I take a deep breath in before knocking on the door.

"Come in". I slowly open the door and toms face immediately lights up but turns into a frown when he sees the annoyance in my face.

"What's wrong love, are you ok? Come here and have a hug, talk to me." Is he shitting me right now, he's acting like nothing happened last night.

"No, I'm not staying for long. We need to talk" he sits up and goes to lean in for a hug, I push him away and he looks hurt.

"Have I done something darling?".

"Are you serious right now Tom. You're acting like absolutely nothing happened last night".

"Darling just give me a hug and let's talk".

"No, I don't want to seem too clingy" I say and roll my eyes. He looks at me really confused before speaking up.

"Ok seriously, what's going on with you. You've been acting weird since you got here so talk to me". He's beginning to get agitated, good now he can feel how I felt last night.

"If you're really acting like nothing happened, open up your phone and read through our recent texts." My voice begins to raise. "Then look me in the eyes and tell me you have no idea what happened last night".

Tom slowly opens his phone in confusion and his eyes begin to widen. He scrolls down and reads through the last few texts.

"I'm sorry love, but I didn't send these texts".

"Seriously, you mean to tell me that you didn't send those texts".

"No I didn't, why would I say those things".

"Well if you didn't then who did", by this point both of our voices are raised.