Part title

I walk into my home, Tessa running up and greeting me. I head through to the kitchen and find something to cook for dinner, Tom is still out with dad, after I bought the dress everyone went their separate ways.

I aroma of spicy bbq chicken enchiladas with a salad on the side fills the kitchen. I turn up the music on my speaker singing a long to one direction having a dance.

It's after a minute I hear someone singing a long with me and I see Tom dancing too.

"Tommy, guess what" I run up to him.

"What love?".

"I got my dress today, it's stunning".

"Ooo describe it to me".

"Are you serious, that's bad luck now come eat dinner".

After dinner we go and sit down on the sofa, I lay on toms lap as we watch a few episodes of friends.

As an episode comes to the end Tom pulls me onto his lap. He roughly starts biting and kissing my neck and I begin to moan. He removes my legging and top so I'm left in my underwear. He slips his hand in my underwear and rubs my core. "Already so wet for me, I see" he slips a finger inside of me and I connect our lips. I slip my tongue into his mouth and pull his hair as he adds another finger but that's not enough. I rock my hips against his hands as he picks up the speed, "I - love you tommy" I say in between moans as I reach my orgasm.

Tom gives me one more kiss on the lips before pulling me off his lap and throwing on a pair of joggers.

"I have a zoom call with the Russo brothers in  bit. I'll meet you at the wedding cake tasting place ok?".

"Ok, well we have to be there at half two, I'm going to make a smoothie do you want one?".

***

A few hours later it's half two and I'm waiting outside the cafe for Tom. He's meant to be there by now, I've called him and texted him  hundred times.

Just as I'm about go in without him he turns up.

"I would be mad at you right now but we're extremely late come on" I grab his hand and pull him into the cafe.

After trying 3 different cakes we finally found the right one a salted caramel 3 tiered one.

We walk to the car and I refuse to talk to Tom the whole time.

"Baby I'm sorry ok, but the meeting ran over a bit ok don't be mad".

"Tom I wasn't asking for much, just for you to be there whilst we plan part of our wedding. Do you even want to get married cause at the moment it doesn't seem like it".

"Of course I do, it's just work is crazy at the moment with the planning for the new Spider-Man film". Is he kidding me right now, he's prioritising work over us.

"Are you kidding me Tom, so you're saying that work is more important than me now. I get that your work is important but this is us and our future we're talking about and I'll I wanted was a few hours for the wedding that we're having in less than a month. Let me just remind which one of us asked for an earlier wedding, you not me yes I agreed to it but it was your idea. If that was too soon you should have said cause now I feel as though you don't want it".

We pull up to ours but he doesn't get out instead he turns and looks at me.

"Baby of course I want this wedding, and I still want it soon. I promise from now on whenever we having something to do with the wedding I will be there early and ready. I love you ok, now I need you out of the house for a bit whilst I book the honeymoon as it's a surprise. Mum and dad are paying for it as a wedding gift but I'll call you when you can come back".

"I'll go to zendayas hotel for a bit, we haven't caught up for a little while". I give Tom a quick kiss before heading off.

I head up to her room and knock on the door.

"Hey girl I've missed you" she pulls me into a hug and closes the door.

"So look, I actually came here for a reason. I was wondering if you wanted to me my maid of honour as well as bridesmaid?". Her face lights up in excitement.

"Omg really. Are you kidding me".

An hour later I stop off at Nikki and Dom's for dinner. "This dinner looks delicious Nikki, your dinner is something a look forward to".

"Are you ok Brooke, you look pale?" The truth was I'd been feeling weird all day, nauseous but not throwing up and really sore breasts.

"I'm fine, just lack of sleep". We sit down to eat dinner and start having light discussions.

After a few mouthfuls of food in I begin to feel extremely queezy. "Excuse me a moment I just need to pop to the bathroom". I quickly leave the table and once I've left the room and run to the loo as fast as possible.

I lock the door and throw up in the toilet holding my hair back. I open up my phone and see the date realising I'm a week late for my period. Shit.

I hear a knock on the door and hear Nikki call through. "Brooke dear, are you ok in there you didn't look too good. Do you want me to call Tom?".

"Yes please Nikki, I'm sure it's nothing".

I stay in the bathroom until Tom arrives ten minutes later. I hear a knock on the door to let him inside.

"Baby, are you ok. Mum said you weren't feeling well". He sees me lying on the floor and starts rubbing my back.

"I think it's best we talk on the way back. I think I might know why".

A/N: hey guys, I was ready a fan fic thing earlier and I realised I didn't put much detail in mine so I've tried to add a bit more is it isn't so boring🤣