Part title

"Brooke, baby wake up we're now about to land" I slowly wake my eyes up and buckle my seat belt.
"Can I have something to suck on for when we land Tom?" He looks at me with a cheeky grin.
"Yeh I've got something you can suck on" he smirks and starts pulling down his joggers.
"Oh my god Tom! Get me a sweet to suck on not your dick" he laughs at me before handing me a mint humbug.
The plane eventually lands and we make our way off it and go get our luggage. As we walk into the airport I still don't know where we are.
"So where are we then Tom?". I turn to look at him and his face forms into an huge grin.
"We're in the Bahamas baby girl, surprise!". My eyes light up and a huge smile grows on my face up to my eyes.
"Oh Tom, this is amazing thank you so much" I wrap my arms round his neck and pull his neck down to me so I can kiss him roughly but innocently.
"I love you to Brooke but we should probably grab the cases and head to the private transfer".

After grabbing our luggage and getting into the taxi we make our way to the hotel just admiring the view.
The sights are stunning, big white villas everywhere, the clear sky dotted with a few clouds here and there, the bright fiery sun blasting heat onto our skin.
The taxi stops pulling in front a luxurious hotel and my jaw drops at the sight in front of me. Wow it looks stunning the marble floor shining as we walk to reception, the cool air hitting us.
"I've got our keys darling let's go dump our things and have a look round". I follow Tom to the lift and I take a minute to get out my phone and text Nikki and Dom to thank them for this.
The lift stops and we start walking down the corridor, after about a minute Tom stops walking and pulls out they key.
"We're here baby, give me your bags and wait here" I do as he says watching him unlock the honeymoon suite and placing our bags to the side.
"Tom can I please come in I don't get why I'm waiting here" I question.
"I'm coming now just give me a sec" as promised he comes back walking out of the room before sweeping me up and carrying me into the room bridal style. I start giggling at the gesture as Tom carries me before placing me on the bed.

"It's a tradition darling I had to do it, now let's freshen up and go for a walk around the place". Tom slips off his shirt and I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. Holy fuck this bathroom is amazing, hotel bathrooms always are but this is wow. There's a heart shaped bath tub with jets in the sides and petals scattered all over it, the shower is huge definitely enough room for me and Tom. I throw my hair into a messy bun and turn on the water letting it run down my skin. I grab one of the fancy loofas and some really nice body wash that also came from the bathroom. As I'm washing my body I feel strong arms wrap around my body, lips kissing my neck. I lean my head back onto toms chest and allow him to continue his assault on my neck, I press my behind into him feeling him harden against me.
"Tom we can't now we're going to look around the hotel" I turn around before softly kissing his lips and pulling away. He sighs and walks out of the shower leaving the room.
After washing my body and taking my hair down I wrap a towel around my body and walk out to the room.
I walk into our room and see Tom lying on the bed naked roughly pumping his cock quickly up and down. I drop my towel before sitting at the edge of the bed and sliding my fingers in and out with my eyes locked to him. He is too distracted by pleasuring himself to even realise I'm here. I feel myself reach an orgasm at the same time as Tom I moan out loud and Tom looks over to see me.
"Ever planning on informing me you were watching me darling?".
"When we were finished yes, now come on let's go look around".

We walk downstairs and head to look around the resort. It's covered with palm trees and exotic plants that you don't find in England. There are about 5 pools including one infinity pool looking over the sea. There are 8 restaurants and 5 bars with an extra few swim up bars.
There is a massive outdoor amphitheater for the entertainment in the evening next door to the beach. We walk down to the beach, slipping off our shoes we allow the soft, fluffy sand to run through our toes. There are sun beds set up all around the beach, we walk down to the private part of the beach for adults only and have an explore around there.
"Wow Tom look at these cabanas they're amazing and we have one for the whole time we're here". My eyes light up as we walk down to one having an explore around it, the towers for starters are unbelievably fluffy, the beds aren't soft but perfect for drying on after the beach or sunbathing, the mini bar we can't see inside so we'll wait until tomorrow.

"Where do you want to go for dinner tonight then Brooke?". I have a small think before turning to Tom.
"Well I was thinking about going to the Mexican place if you like, you don't have to book in advance and it's still open so we can go there if you want?".
"Yes let's go there then come on I don't think it's too far from here".

We go get dinner from the restaurant before walking back to the room and have an early night all ready for our first day tomorrow.