Part title

"Only if you're sure, I don't want to push you."
I take a deep breath in and get ready to speak.

"Here's what happened. I walked into work and set everything up ready for the day. I had a few minutes left over before my interview, so I decided to head to the cafeteria to get an iced caramel latte. On my way back to the office I wasn't looking where I was going and a colleague of mine Jamie bumped into me. As we bumped into each other my coffee spilt all over my shirt. He felt guilty so he gave me his jumper to wear for the remainder of the day, the way I saw it was that he felt bad and didn't want me to walk around with a stain for the rest of the day. But recent events show that he saw it completely differently, he saw it as a small romantic gesture in hope to spark something. But you should know I want you, he means nothing to me and I told him that in a polite way".

I take another deep breath and wait for him to reply, after a minute he looks into my eyes and opens his mouth.
I expect him to speak but instead he leans in and kisses me. It's incredible, the way my mouth is in sinc to mine, how soft his lips are. My hand snakes behind neck and I play with his hair, he wraps his arm around my waits and gently rubs it.

After a little while we pull away and I blush.
"I understand love, I'm so sorry for overreacting and accusing you of being with someone else. It was stupid of me, I just really like you and I was scared to mess up". He looks down with sad eyes, I get my hand and gently caress his cheek.

"Tommy, it's ok. I get it, there's nothing to worry about. I like you too and I think I'm ready to go on another date if you would like?".

He softly smiles and says "yes love, I would like that and how about I stay with you for a few days instead of having one of brothers come over?".

We walk into my house and Tom immediately heads into the bathroom. He comes back out a minute later and has a big cheesy grin.

"So here's the plan love, I know that you've got a few symptoms at the moment but I've ran you a bath and then I'm going to cook you a lovely dinner. We can have a date night in".

"I would love that thanks, I'll get in the bath now".  I climb into the bath and enjoy the hot water rolling against my skin, half an hour later I climb out of the bath and wrap a towel over me.

I walk into my room whilst looking down at my phone. I drop the towel and here someone say "oh my god, I didn't realise you were going to get naked right now".

I look up and realise tom is sat on my bed with a look of embarrassment on his face. I quickly grab the towel and wrap it back round my naked body.

"Tom! I was naked, you've just seen my naked now. Get out now, I'll be down in a minute."

Oh my shitting god! Tom has seen me naked, I feel so embarrassed and awkward now.
I make my way downstairs and go into the dining room.

"Hey love, I'm sorry about earlier on. I should have been more mindful." He looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"It's ok, don't worry about it. Anyway look at this dinner, who knew you could cook so well.
It taste delicious, Tommy!".

"Awww thanks love, here I'll take the plates through and put them in the dishwasher".

"I'll find a film for us to watch whilst you do that." I make my way into the living room and browse for a film to watch.

We sit down and put on the lion king, Tom pulls me into him and we cuddle for the majority of the film. Once the film finishes, Tom looks into my eyes and kisses me again.

It's different this time thought more passionate, he opens his mouth and slips his tongue in. Our tongues dance together and my hand goes to play with curls on the nape of his neck. His hands slowly make there way to my ass, he gently squeezes it and I run my hands up and down his abs. Tom slowly pulls away and I look away from him feeling embarrassed.
"Hey don't feel embarrassed, I was just wondering if you wanted to take this upstairs?".

I look at him with eager eyes before saying "of course love".

He puts his hand in mine and we slowly walk up the stairs, as we reach my bedroom I press my hands against my shirt and start unbuttoning it. Before I even popped the second button he grabs my jaw harshly and looks me in the eyes darkly. "Now love, don't go making me angry now. It's not your job to undress you it's mine." He then rips off my shirt and pulls down my trousers. We stumble over to the bed removing each other's clothes until I'm naked and he's just in boxers. I look at him with innocent eyes "well you better punish me for being bad daddy" I smirk. He climbs off the bed and picks up his tie, at first I'm confused as to why. He climbs back onto the bed and groans into my ear as I reach down and palm him. "Now don't go being a bad girl or I'll have to punish you baby girl". He roughly grabs my wrists and ties them up, he then goes down and swipes the core with little to no pressure. I let out a small moan and he slowly starts kissing my neck and biting it hard enough to definitely leave hickies. My breathing starts to increase as he slowly kisses all the way down my body further and further down my stomach. His tongue begins to work his way on my clit swiping and sucking as he slowly inserts one finger inside of me "tommy, fuck that feels good" I can't help but moan his name. His fingers begin to circle in and out of me at a faster rate and his tongue swipes quicker over me, I feel my leg start to shake. "That's it baby girl come for me, let me hear how I good I make you feel". I feel the knot in my stomach begin to release "fuck Tommy I'm gonna come", I come undone literally screaming his name. He swipes up my core one final time before bringing his head up and softly kissing my lips. "Now it's your turn to make me feel good, get on ur knees and let me fuck your face" he growls in my ear. After he unties my wrists I climb of the bed and slowly get down on my knees.

Toms POV
We don't break eye contact once as she slowly climbs off the bed and she starts to give me blowjob eyes. Fuck I can feel my boxers tightening even more as she begins to pull her hair back into a ponytail. I get off the bed and bend my knees slightly ready for her, she opens her plump lips and pulls down my boxers. As my erection springs free her eyes widen at the sight of my dick, she slowly runs her finger tips over me and brushed the tip with her thumb before slowly taking me in her mouth. She moves her head up and down before gagging and taking the rest of me in her sweet little mouth. As she quickens the pace I can feel her struggling not to choke "that's it I don't care if you start gagging, choke on my cock and let me fill you up" she moans around me sending vibrations round me that send me closer to the edge. I roughly grab her head and push her faster and faster before letting go to allow her to slowly run her tongue over my tip "fuck Brooke I'm close baby" I try to hard to not finish so fast so I can't watch her mascara run down her eyes as she gags on me. She lifts her eyes up to mine whilst going faster than ever before, fuck she looks so good right now. They way she has such an innocent look but now looking like the devil she is whilst I fuck her face with horny passion. "You better fucking swallow" she runs her tongue up and down me whilst bobbing her head up and down, she moans around me again and that's enough to push me over the edge. "Oh god I'm gonna- fuck Brooke" my eyes roll back as I my orgasm over takes me. I come in her and she slowly pops off my cock and opens her mouth to show me she swallowed "good girl. Now come here I want cuddles".