Part title

It's been 3 weeks since Tom and I found out that I'm pregnant. No one else knows other than us two, we have to start going to regular check ups due to the endometriosis.
The first appointment is today in a few hours then once I've reached 3 months pregnant I just go for the regular scans that a normal person would go to.

"Babe make sure you're back from the meeting in time to take us to the doctor, we need to be there for 11:30 this morning" I call out down to Tom.
"I know baby me and haz should be done at 12 so I'll come back as soon as I'm done I love you" I hear the front door shut and I roll out of bed.
I go downstairs and make avocado and fried eggs on toast with a small glass of orange juice. I'm craving an iced coffee but decaf coffee just isn't the same.
I walk into the living room and see tessa lying on her back waiting for a tummy tickle, so I walk over and start playing with her.

After too long of playing with tess I head upstairs to get ready. I plug in my curlers and do my makeup whilst they're heating up. I decide to go with natural makeup, along with eyeliner and some clear lipgloss. I then put loose curls in the ends of my hair and get dressed into some light wash flare jeans and a vest top. As I pull the jeans on I have a look at my stomach, there isn't really a bump yet but it sort of looks bloated.

I nervously grab toms hand in mine, we are outside the doctors and ready for the check up. They just have to take some x rays to check my uterus has the right conditions to carry the baby properly.
"Hello I'm doctor smith, if you would like to lie down on the bed we will get started with the scans" I remove my hand from toms and lie slowly down on the bed.
"Right if you could relax whilst I take the pictures please" I take a deep breath and try to calm myself as he takes the picture.
"Thank you for that Brooke, if you and your husband go in the waiting room these should be processed in about 15 minutes ok" I climb off the bed and we go sit down.

My leg starts to bounce and I feel my palms start to sweat, it's killing me not knowing the results yet. I have to sit here unaware of what the chances are of me having a miscarriage.
"It'll be ok darling, it's been just under 15 minutes so the doctor will be out any second ok" he placed my hand in his lap and kisses my forehead.
"Mr and mrs Holland if you would like to come through please" Tom squeezes my hand as we stand up and walk into the daunting white room.
We sit down on the chairs opposite the doctor and his desk and wait patiently.
"Right Brooke, looking at the results it looks like you should have a normal pregnancy. The medication you've been taking seems to have calmed down the tissue growing, not stopped it but slowed it down so continue taking that and everything should be perfectly fine".
I let out a deep breath I didn't even realise I'd been holding in. Those words have calmed me, like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you so much doctor, we'll be on our way now" Tom gets up and pulls me up with him.
We get into the car and Tom starts driving us home.
"When do you want to tell people then love?".
"I was thinking when I reach one month we could tell your family, haz as well and my brother. Then we could announce it to the public when you're showing, maybe around 4/5 months?".
"That sounds good, until then i can cover up if I start showing before then".

We walk into the house and I immediately go upstairs to get changed. I pull off my clothes and slip on one of toms T-shirt's and nothing else.
I walk downstairs and go sit in the living room next to Tom. I go to pick up a cushion for my back but it falls on the floor. I get off the sofa and bend over to pick it up, as I bend over Tom grabs my hips and bangs them against him.
I pick up the cushion and stand up.
"You could have at least slapped my ass when I stood up, honestly Tom it's like now I'm pregnant you're not dominating anymore" I roll my eyes at him knowing he doesn't like my attitude.

He darkly looks at me before bending my body over the sofa and starting to suck on my neck.
"Oh you're going to regret that pretty girl" I feel his hand collide with my ass and I moan out in pleasure.
"Oh fuck, harder Tom" he does it again harder this time before pulling me back up.
"Now get on your knees and let me fuck your face" I tie my hair up before giving Tom a seductive look and slowly kneeling down. I lick my lips before unzipping toms trousers and yanking them down along with his boxers. I take toms dick in my hand and I slowly start pumping it, after a minute I feel him harden in me and I open my mouth. I bob my head and start moving forward and backward quickly, but stopping at the tip and slowly licking it. Toms breathing increases and I look up at him with big innocent eyes.
"Fuck keep looking at me like that baby" I continue doing as he says going faster and faster. Toms eyes roll back and I can tell he's coming close to finishing. I go faster and faster, my eyes start to water as I start gagging on him.
"I'm gonna cum oh god Brooke" Tom moans out as warm liquid squirts into my mouth. I swallow before pulling my head back and standing up.

A/N: hey guys the next chapter will be the last chapter of this book just so you know