Part title

Brookes POV

After a long and boring wait in the cue for security and having to put up with toms whining about how long the cue is we head for duty free.
"Now love, we're not spending ages shopping around cause it's boring and irrelevant".
"But Tommy, that's not fair!".
"No ifs or buts now come on". We walk into the massive shop, heading for the perfume section. After Tom buying his signature aftershave and me grabbing a cute little bikini Tom insist we go grab a coffee and chill.
As we start to walk out of the shop we pass a Victoria secret stand filled with loads of sexy underwear.
"You see its a shame Tom, if you'd have allowed me more time shopping we could have popped in vs and I might have bought a little sexy something for later..." toms face turns into a frown, his eyebrows furrow together and he grabs my arm roughly.
"We still have a little more time, we'll pop in now come on". He starts walking toward it but I stay still.
"Nope, nah ah I'm not going cause you said no" I expect Tom to turn around and walk back toward me but instead he walks into the shop, picks up something, pays for it and comes back.
"If you won't buy a sexy set for me I had to do something about that I bought it myself here you go" he hands me a white and pink striped bag.
"Tom, this is way too inappropriate there's literally nothing too it". He smirks at me before we start walking to Starbucks.
"Well it's just as well I'm the only one seeing it then". He winks at me before ordering our drinks and I pay for them.
We sit on the seats at the gate waiting for them to call our flight. Tom pulls out his phone and starts talking to it, I look over to see him on a love video.
"Tom stop putting the camera on me I look disgusting right now", I push him away but he wraps his arm round my shoulder and kisses me on the cheek.
"You look beautiful daring now come say hi". After talking to the people on the love for a bit Tom gives me his AirPods and tells me to blast music loud so I can't hear when they call for our flight.
He taps my arm a few minutes later indicating that we need to get on the plane, we pick up our cases and walk through the tunnel down to the plane. After having to deal with slutty air hostesses gawking at Tom and getting pissed off at this we take our seats in business class.
"Omg Tom your parents got us business class seats, I feel guilty" I say as we buckle in our seats and prepare for take off.
"You look pretty comfy to me" there's an announcement on the plane and the pilot announces we're now going to take off.
"Can I hold your hand when we take off?" I look over to Tom and he giggled at me. I immediately feel embarrassed at what I said and Tom obviously find it funny.
"Oh sorry, don't worry about it. It sounds silly I know" I turn away from Tom and look out of the window.
"No baby it's not that it's just we've never been on a plane together so I didn't know how nervous you were on planes, come here" he holds my hand and uses his other hand to pull my body into him as the plane takes off and Ed start to lift off. I squeeze toms hand hardly and he gives me a reassuring look and strokes my head as we continue going up.
A few minutes later the plane has finished taking off and is flying normally. The seatbelt sign goes off and I pull my book out of my handbag to start reading whilst Tom scrolls through his phone.
About half an hour into the flight the air hostesses walk down the isle with trolleys of food and drink, as they get to our seats they look Tom up and down slowly with wide eyes. Are they fucking kidding me right now, it's no secret that I'm his wife everyone knows it and they're still openly checking him out.
"Hello would you like any food sir?" The brunette air hostess asks Tom completely ignoring me, he answers her and she leans across him shoving her boobs in his face as she passes him the food and drink. I tense up starting to get really pissed off. As she moves away from Tom she "accidentally" runs her fingers down his arm.
She turns to look at me giving me a dirty look.
"Oh would you like anything or can I go?" This bitch really has the audacity to say that to me?
"Yes I would love a medium flat white coffee and a small tub of Pringles" she hands me the food not even looking at me. She turns to walk away but I have other plans.
"Oh and one more thing please, if you could stop flirting with my husband and get us a new air hostess to look after us for the flight that would be great wouldn't it babe?" I turn to look at Tom in hope for him to back me up.
"Yes my gorgeous wife and I would love that" he says kissing me on the lips passionately not even looking at her. She huffs in shock walking away not saying anymore.

"Wow, seeing you dismiss her like that was really hot darling".
"Well she was literally flirting with you in front of me and I wasn't going to let her get away with it honestly". I roll my eyes before taking a sip of my coffee.
"I love how jealous you are right now it's cute. But you know I love you and only you, we just have to ignore the fans that have a crush on me" he sniggers at me.