Part title

Today's the day of toms birthday. He's sound asleep at the moment, I'm downstairs cooking breakfast: sausage, fried eggs, bacon, hash browns and beans served with mango and pineapple juice. I serve everything up on the plates and take them up to Tom.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Tommy happy birthday to you" i sing out as Tom sits up with a big grin on his face.
"Aww thanks darling, what's all this".
"Birthday breakfast then your presents, so eat up cause I'm dying to see what you think of your presents".
We sit down and start eating breakfast laughing and talking.
"Right now close your eyes, it's present time" I squeal and put the bag in his hands.
He opens up the presents, the shoes first.
"Brooke I love these, I really wanted these shoes as well. Thank you baby". He leans over and kisses my cheek.
"Well that's not it, have a look in the envelope then after that go into the garden for your final present".
He opens up the small envelope looking confused before pulling out the slip of paper and reading it. As he reads it his eyes light up.
"Bub, did you really get me tickets to the concert. There's two here, are we going together?".
"No babe, I thought you could go with haz or one of your brothers. Now come on let's go into the garden and you can see the final gift". I grab his hand and drag him down the stairs, I hand him a blindfold and he puts it on as I lead him up to golf clubs.
"You can open your eyes now" I watch nervously as Tom pulls off the blindfold and looks at them. It was too hard to wrap them up so that's why he was blindfolded and placed in the garden.
"No you didn't. Brooke are you kidding me, have I told you how much I love you, you are the best wife ever you know that right" Tom picks me up and spins me round before roughly kissing me.
"So what do you fancy doing later, go out for dinner yeah?" If I make fake plans with Tom he'll never suspect anything about a party.
"Sure, but me and paddy are going to the gym in a bit so I'm gonna go get ready for that if that's ok?". Obviously I already know that but I act surprised.
"Ok then, well I'm going to load the dishwasher and make two teas you go get ready".
He goes upstairs and I start making the drinks, obviously it's toms birthday which means he gets spectacular birthday sex later but for now I decided to sneak in the shower.
"I thought I'd come and give you one more gift before you go to the gym" I say as I climb into shower and get on my knees.

***

Tom is at the gym with paddy at the moment, they're going back to his parents after to shower. Whilst they're out everyone is helping me set up for the party, paddy is going to text me when they're driving over.
"Haz, give me an update. How are the caterers doing with the food" I shout out as I continue blowing and tying balloons.
"All the food is set out including the cake but that's been placed in the kitchen as you requested. We've almost finished decorating and all the guests are here and hiding in the garden. Paddy texted about 10 minutes ago saying him and Tom were then leaving so they should be here any second, so I guess that means I should go hide and you need to sit I'm here and wait for him". I nod my head and we go out separate ways ready for Tom.
I hear the door unlock and the sound of paddy and Tom talking, he sees me and walks over.
"Come on babe, let's go sit in the garden for a bit yeah?".
"Ok but why, I've only just got in".
"Come on let's just go". I link his hand into mine and we walk out.
"Surprise!" Everyone jumps out at Tom and smiles.
"Oh my god! What is this, did you do this all for me?". Tom smiles at me.

The party has been going for about an hour, Tom has been going around and speaking to everyone. I am nervous though, it's been a while since I've seen all the avengers cast.
"Brooke, I've missed you so much" I turn around to see Rae standing beaming at me.
"Rae, I haven't seen you in ages. Oh look haz is walking over let me introduce you two".
"Haz this is Rae my best friend, Rae this is haz the twat known as toms best friend" haz lightly smacks my arm and him and Rae start talking.

I walk over to Nikki and Dom, it's been a while since I've spoken to them.
"Oh Brooke, I've missed you. This party is honestly amazing, you did a great job".
"I've missed you to Nikki, and you Dom. Listen I need to slip away to do the cake, could you make sure if Tom asks you tell him I'm just in the bathroom".
"Of course, I'll help you move it onto a board as it's quite delicate".
We walk into the kitchen and transfer the cake onto a plate. It is a Victoria sponge cake with a cartoon Spider-Man on the icing.
After lighting the candles Nikki runs out and gets everyone together.
I walk into the garden and we all start singing happy birthday to him. I place the cake down on the table in front of him.
"Make a wish baby" Tom blows out the candles.
"I've made one, and I know someday it'll come true".

A/N: hey guys, this sounds random but toms birthday wish will be revealed in the sequel. Ik that sounds far away but trust me it's good and it comes true...