Part title

Tom rolls over and pulls me into him, I face him and start kissing around his jaw.
We get up and Tom hands me a hot coffee to drink as I get ready. I slip on a baby blue bikini top and a matching thong bikini bottom, I pull a pair of cropped denim shorts and a floral crop top.
We walk down to breakfast and get something to eat. There variety of food is insane a selection of fruits, pastries, smoothies, hot food, cold food.
I grab a smoothie and some hot food whilst Tom gets way too much to eat.
"So where are we going today then beach or pool?" I ask Tom.
"What about the beach, we can test out the cabanas".
We finish off our breakfast before heading down to the beach. We dump our bags on the Cabana before stripping down, I slip of my tank top and shorts before bending down and slipping off my shoes.
I feel Tom grab my hips and bang me into him "damn Brooke you look sexy as fuck in this" he says as I'm removing my shoes. I stand up and turn around to see Tom standing in swimming trunks with his abs on display.
"I could say the same thing about you babe, now come on let's go swimming" I grab toms hand and drag him toward the water. He runs straight in without a second thought but I take my time, the water is warm but not warm enough to run straight in.
"Don't be such a baby and get in the water it feels amazing love" Tom shouts at me impatiently.
"I'm coming but don't pressure me you know I have a slight fear of the sea" the truth was I'm very afraid of the sea but I don't want Tom to think I'm silly so I just call it a slight fear. I take a deep breath in and walk further into the water to meet Tom.
I walk up to him but he doesn't notice me so I splash him with water.
"Ahhh what did you do that for?". He turns and looks at me annoyed.
"Felt like it" I smirk at him, before I have the chance to move he splashes me really hard with water.
"Oh it is on Tom" I lurch at him and we begin to have a splashing fight in the water, after a little while I feel something brush against my leg.
I immediately jump up and wrap my body around Tom in fear squeezing on for dear life.
"What's wrong darling you're shaking" it's then I realising I'm shaking like mad.
"Something just touched my leg Tom I'm not even joking" he laughs at me which infuriates me.
"Yes I know there's loads of little fish in this sea it is tropical water" he sniggers at me.
"It's not funny Tom I told you I'm afraid of the water. It might just be a small fish but it could have been a man eating vicious shark". This only pushes him over the edge cause him to burst out laughing.
"You know I love you darling but we're not deep enough for sharks".
"Right that is it if there could be sharks in the same water is me I'm out" I run out of the water as sat as possible which isn't fast due to the fact I'm in deep water.

I adjust my bed on the cabana to be in the sun to sunbathe whilst Tom continues swimming. A few minutes later a man comes round holding some tropical drink in his hand
"I don't know what a pretty lady like you is doing alone so I bought you a drink over from the bar" oh god is he hitting on me right now?.
"Thank you but I'm actually married so no thank you" I lift my hand up and show him the ring on my finger.
"So am I, no one has to know" luckily at this moment Tom happens to be walking out of the water and realised what's going on.
"If you would like to leave my wife alone that would be great thanks, now goodbye" Tom wraps his arm round my waist and I lean into him.

We wait a minute before an actual waiter comes over and asks us for drinks, after ordering them I read some of my book and Tom takes a nap. After a while I fall asleep.
"Baby come on, let's go upstairs now you've been asleep for about an hour" I slowly open my eyes and sit up to face Tom.
"Mmm too comfy carry me bub" I slay sleepily with grabby hands. Within a few seconds Tom is carrying me on his back and up to the room. He unlocks our suite and throws me onto the bed before jumping on top of me and cuddling me.

"Let's chill for a bit then go out for dinner, the sunset looks stunning let's go take some pictures" sometimes this man is unbelievably stupid.
"Tom we've been swimming in the sea today, I have damp sandy hair and my cheeks are sunburnt I look awful".
"Exactly your hair is all cute when it's slightly damp and wavy, your cheeks have a nice glow when they're pink from the sun and you look gorgeous now shut up and come here".

After taking hundreds of pictures I get ready and we go out to see the evening's entertainment. My dress is a white ruched bandeau bodycon matched with some cream sandals, Tom has a red floral shirt on with some grey khaki shorts.
"It's a magic show tonight, but not one of those bad ones a good one" I chuckle.
"Ok darling, if you insist now come on".

We have too many drinks, watch the show and head back to the room to continue the night of fun...