Part title

I've been pregnant for a month now, tonight Tom and I are going to his parents for dinner to announce it. I don't really have a bump yet so we don't have to worry about the public finding out at the moment.
I decide to wear a floral dress with my hair in a clip. Tom has dark jeans and a white polo shirt on with his hair messy.
"Tom come on we need to go now" I quickly spray some perfume before putting on my necklace and walking downstairs. I slip on a pair of cream wedges and a denim jacket before grabbing the keys and going to the car.

25 minutes later we pull up at the drive way, I nervously look at Tom.
"Nikki is going to freak out you know that right, she's been wanting grandchildren for ages" I look over to Tom and smiles at me.
"I know bub, come on let's go in" we both get out of the car and walk up the front door.
Tom try's to open the door but I insist we knock and be polite, I don't care if they're our family I still think you should knock.

"Brooke, Tom I've missed you two so much come here" Nikki pulls me into an embrace and I wrap my arms around her.
"I've missed you too Nikki, I better go see the boys now" Nikki let's go of me and I go look for the twins and paddy.
I hear the boys in sams room, I quietly walk up to the door before jumping in and shouting.
"Booo!!!" I shout out and all the boys jump up in fear.
"God Jesus Brooke you scared us, but we've missed you so it's fine I forgive you" Harry chuckles at me.
"What've I missed then, paddy, sam anything interesting happened since I last saw you?" I notice Sam and paddy exchange looks before both bursting out in laughter.
"What is it? Have I missed something?".
"Well I- er. Something did happen-" Harry starts saying.
"Harry got a girlfriend" Sam blurts out and Harry goes bright red.
"Oh my god, no you don't" I giggle.
"Aww little Harry has a girlfriend, have you kissed yet?" I ask and Harry starts blushing even more.
"We'll sort of I guess". He shoves me when I start laughing at him again.
"Right come on, your mum just called up for dinner so we need to go down".
We all leave the room and start walking down the corridor. Just as we're about to start going down the stairs I feel sickness coming on.
"I quickly need the loo I'll meet you guys down there" I say before speed walking into the bathroom and locking the door shut.

After throwing up several times I clean up the bathroom before heading downstairs to the dining room.
"Are you ok Brooke you seen a bit pale?" Dom asks me.
"I'm fine, just haven't got a lot of sun that's all"
I try to joke.
"Ok well let's eat come on" I sit down next to Tom and he grabs my hand under the table. He looks at me and smiles, I nod back and he clears his throat.
"Well actually Brooke and I have news. But where's haz he needs to be here for this".
"I'm here, I'm here I was just grabbing a drink. Please continue now that the most important person is here" Tom sniggers before I take a breath.
"Well I'm pregnant, I'm a month a long we waited to tell you until we had the all clear from the gynaecologist".
Everyone looks at us shocked in silence for a minute before a massive grin forms on Nikki a face.
"Oh my goodness I can't believe it, I'm so happy for you two congrats. Let me go get some champagne out to celebrate, oh actually no I won't cause you can't have some" Nikki frowns at me.
"Ita fine honestly, get it for everyone else" she leaves the room and Dom hugs me.
"Nice one bro you're gonna be a dad" haz fist bumps Tom.
"I know, I am going to be a dad". Tom smiles at me before kissing my stomach
"I will definitely be the favourite uncle" paddy shouts.
"No way it'll be me I'm the coolest" Harry calls out.
"Nope it'll be me cause I'm the best chef, I can cook them whatever they want" Sam says proudly.
"No no no, I will be the best uncle cause I can be his wing man and if it's not a boy I can protect her from dicks" haz laughs at us.
"You will all be could uncles ok? No fighting about it".

After a wonderful dinner talking about the future plans of our baby and what they'll be like. It warms my heart talking about our little bean, having everyone get so excited. Tom and I have both wanted children for a little while and after I was diagnosed I was scared we'd never get one.
"Bye mum, dad we'll see you soon" Tom calls out.
"I'll see you for coffee on Wednesday Brooke, I'll stop by the office first and we can walk down from there" Nikki hugs me before we walk to the car.

"Well that went well didn't it? Did you see how excited everyone was about it" Tom turns to look at me as we drive home.
"I know, it just feels surreal you know? But this baby is one of the best things to ever happen to me" I grin back at Tom.
"It really is isn't it. Finally everything is falling in place for us".
"After everything we've been through this baby is the light at the end of the tunnel. Come on let's go inside and watch friends for a bit" I say as we walk into the house.
"You're the best wife ever baby, I love you" Tom kisses me softly on the lips before pulling me into his chest and placing his hands on my waist.
"I love you too bub" I say whilst wrapping my hands round his neck.

A/N: hey guys, I'm going to finish the story here. I just think this is a good place to end on, however I will be writing a sequel soon. I'm not sure when but I'll post in the conversations when I'll start. Thank you so much for reading this and trust me when I say the second book will be drama filled