Part title

It's been almost two weeks since we arrived on our honeymoon, we have one final day here before we fly back home tomorrow. I've been a bit homesick the past few days and so's Tom but the holidays been great.
Toms still sound asleep but I'm wide awake and in need of love desperately. I climb on top of him and start kissing his lips down his jaw in hope to wake him. He slowly starts mumbling and waking up as I move down and start kissing his abs. Whilst his eyes remain closed he gently starts playing with my hair as I move lower down to his dick. I run my hand up and down him slowly before taking him in my mouth bobbing up and down. I pick up the pass and hear his breathing start to increase, I go faster and faster but he quickly pulls me away and drags me up to the top of the bed.
"Enough of that, now ride me until you're weak" he growls into my ear.
"Of course daddy" I innocently say at him before climbing on top of Tom and sliding him into me. I start bouncing up and down, Toms kissing my neck and pulling my hair, I feel one of his hands trickle down my back before slapping my ass roughly several times. After a few minutes he flips me over before slamming back into me. "How'd you like this pretty girl, faster or slower?". I can hardly speak, the feeling of Tom inside of me just overwhelming me.
"Oh fuck, faster Tom" I moan out, he grabs my legs and hooks them over his shoulders to pound into me deeper and harder. I push my hips up and start circling them in hope to make us go even faster. It doesn't take much longer before we're both reaching our highs, eyes rolling back and my legs shaking as I scream out Toms name.

***

After recovering from this morning we go to breakfast then head down to the pool. I go up to the bar and order us two mojitos with vodka, after grabbing them and taking them back to Tom I want to go swimming.
"Baby can we go down the waterslides for a bit, I'm really hot and need to get wet asap". I whinge at him and pout my lip.
"Well I can sure sort that out if you want" he smirks at me before slapping my ass.
"Come on let's go it'll be fun" I grab his hand and drag him up the stairs. After a few minutes of cueing Tom has just gone down the slide and I'm now sliding down. I slam into the water at an extreme pace before swimming over to Tom. I stand up and walk over to Tom, he looks at me strangely before dunking me under the water leaving my head above it.
"Oh my good Brooke your tits are out, where the fuck is your bikini" I look down to realise that my bikini top was no longer on me, I quickly use my hands to cover my boobs before looking for the top.
"It must have come off on the slide, I'll go wait by the side of the pool and you go find my bikini top and fast" I clap my hands being bossy but quickly remembering I'm naked so covering myself back up.

I get a few weird looks from some mums as they notice my lack of clothing. After what seems like forever of me standing in this huge pool getting stares left right and centre Tom finally comes back with my bikini in his hand.
I yank the bikini out of his hand and slip it on, when I look up I see Tom absolutely wetting himself.

"It is not funny Tom everyone here has seen my tits, how'd you like that?" I say as we walk out of the pool and back to the sun beds.
He looks at me with hooded eyes before grabbing my jaw harshly and turning my face to look at him.
"They may have seen your tits but I'm the only one that gets to suck them and see them whenever I like" he smirks at me.
"Yeah well after you taking like ten minutes to find my bikini top we'll have to see about you getting to do that, anyway let's go up and get ready for dinner". We put all our things into a bag and start walking up to the room.

I go for a spaghetti strap wired bodycon dress with a pair of white 4 inch heels. My hair is in half up half down straightened, Tom is nowhere to be seen but he's probably just ok ft to his brothers.

After finishing getting ready I start to get nervous about where he is. Just as I'm about to call him I get a text buzz on my phone.

Tom- hey baby, come down to the little restaurant on the beach. I was ready early so I went down and made sure we got the best table xx
Brooke- awww Tommy, I love you so much coming now x
I walk down to the restaurant but when I get near to it a waiter hands me a sleeping mask and asks me to slip it over my eyes. He then guided me down to the sand and pulls of the blindfold.
I open my eyes to see rose petals everywhere, a little hand playing in the background, a bottle of champagne in a bucket and Tom sat on a table holding flowers.

"As it's our last night love, I wanted to do something special. So these are for you then come sit down and they'll bring through the starters" I sit down and take the flowers before kissing Tom.
"This is so sweet bub, I can't believe you did all this for me". The waiter then comes over with two small plates.
"Thank you sir" Tom says before handing him a tip.
We sit down and eat each course, laughing in between.

"Come on daring, let's watch the sunset" he grabs my hand and we go sit down by the water . Tom wraps his arm around me and pulls me into him as we watch the sun go down.

A/N: hey guys I might be going to only posting every other day. I'll try to carry on posting everyday but GCSEs are stressful atm so I'm more busy. If I can post everyday i will but I'm running out of ideas and have less time to think of them. Also thank you so much for 1k views when I first started writing this I never thought I would get this many x