Part title

I abruptly wake up quickly jolting up, noticing that I'm in my room and Toms sleeping next to me I realise that the bad thoughts that previously swarmed through my head about death and horror was just a nightmare. I creep out of bed and go to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I gulp down the glass of water and calm down as the cool water slides down my throat. As I tip toe upstairs my body is now fully awake, I carefully try to close the door which I do successfully but my floorboard betrays me.

"Baby, what are you doing awake?" His voice all croaky from hardly being awake, god that's sexy.
"I had a nightmare, so I just went to grab a glass of water but I'm wide awake now".
"Well I'm horny so get that ass over her pretty girl and we'll tire you out". I feel the butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach as I turn on the lamp and walk over to Tom. Something about doing this in my childhood room feels so dirty.
"Where should I go daddy?". He pats me down to sit on his lap, as I straddle over him I can already feel his semi hardness brush against me.  Tom attaches his lips to my neck vigorously sucking, I grind my hips down on him creating the friction we need and want. Tom lets out a loud groan then locks his lips to mine kissing me passionately. He unclasps my bralette and pulls down the straps.
"Now angel sit back and let me make you feel good". He slips off my panties before trailing his fingers down my lower stomach and inserting one finger. I let out a gasp at the coldness of his fingers but after he adds a second they warm out. I begin to rock against his fingers as he presses his lips to my collarbone, trailing his tongue down the valley of my breasts. His fingers pick up the pace pumping in and out I softly suck his neck just above his collar bone causing him moan. He grabs my head gently pulling my lips away, I look at him confused.
"Let me do my work now darling". He slowly kisses down my left breast whilst palming and squeezing the other. He slowly starts running his tongue down my breasts flicking the my nipple. "Oh Tom, god keep doing that" I roughly grind me hips down onto his fingers as I come closer and closer to my orgasm. My eyes roll back and my legs begin to shake, just as my vision turns white and I'm about to cum Tom rips his fingers out of me. I glare at him but my anger quickly slips away as Tom slips off his boxers before grabbing my hips and sliding himself into me.
"Oh god Brooke, you feel so good" Tom keeps hind hands on my hips helping me move up and down whilst I circle my hips. He thrusts his hips out to meet mine picking him the speed I lean in and kiss his lips passionately slipping my tongue inside his mouth. I feel myself seconds away from my orgasm and I know toms close to. "I'm gonna cum oh fuck!".
I involuntarily clench myself around him as my legs start to shake and the knot in my stomach gets really tight. "Baby stay right like that I'm gonna cum". Tom slaps my ass before grabbing it and thrusting himself into me as fast as every before my breathing goes wild as I feel myself orgasm I scream out toms name in pleasure as I reach my high. "God Tommy". I feel him release into me and he gently pulls me off him.

***

After taking some breakfast up to mum in hope she'd eat I do a bit of tidying for her. She refused to leave their room, Noah's coming over in a bit to come look after her.

"She's a mess Tom. I don't know what to do, I'll talk to Noah and see if her can stay here for a few days. But I can't, work is crazy and on top of wedding planning I can't". My voice cracks, betraying me leaving me a sobbing mess in front of Tom.

"I know it's hard knowing your parents are splitting up but it will get better. Maybe you two should spend some time together before the wedding. Like a trip away or something?".

"No, I've already tried to get her to plan with something like that but she's just broken".

"I hate to be the one to mention this now but we have that appointment for the rings to pick them out".  I can't leave mum I'll text Noah and see if he can come earlier.

Brooke- hey n can you come earlier on. I completely forgot that I have to go get the rings for the wedding with Tom x
Noah- I hate u you know that you're so annoying but fine
Brooke- I love you too dick

"Noah's coming now so we can go out." I throw on one of toms hoodies and a pair of my jeans. I hate to think what mums going through, I feel distraught and it's not been me going through it it's my mum.

We drive down to the shop mostly in silence not awkward just comfortable. Noah sends me a few texts just updating me on mum and the amount of times dad has tried to come round.
We walk inside the shop and get looking for two rings.

"What type of ring do you want to get baby?". Tom gives my hand a gentle squeeze before looking up at me.
"I don't mind, something simple but elegant. What about you?". I want Tom to tell me what he wants, I feel like with all the planning going on he hasn't had much of a say. Don't get me wrong we've made joint decisions but for things like the flower type and colour he has just agreed with what I've said so him deciding the ring type will mean a lot.

"I'm thinking a silver ring, for me a smooth finish with a two toned band. Then for you exactly the same but with a wrapped shape and and platinum underneath finish". My eyes light up and an enormous smile forms on my face.
"You've thought about this then?". I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Of course I have it's our wedding, which also reminds me if you wear heels they can't be too high or you'll be taller than me". He laughs out and walks to the counter so we can pay for the rings.