Part title

I wake up feeling like today will be a good day, that is until I remember that I thought I was pregnant and now I'm left waiting for my period to turn up. I slump my feet across our cream carpet covered stairs dragging my toes along as I head down. I walk into the kitchen, looking at the floating isle in the middle I imagine feeding our baby, Tom doing the swooshing aeroplane thing into its mouth whilst I warm the milk. We would have a high hair up there, sat at the dining table with us so she doesn't feel left out. Yes the first baby would a girl, I really want a girl. I feel toms arms snake around my waist pulling me from my thoughts.

"Morning love, how are you feeling now. I don't just mean physically from whatever's been making you sick. But also mentally from yesterday and the whole maybe baby, that will be really baby one day".

"I still feel a bit nauseas but I don't think I'm going to be sick anymore. And mentally not the best but we're going to my parents later to surprise them.

"Yes, I've already packed my stuff, we're just staying for the weekend right?".

"Yes we're staying until Sunday evening, bring your golf things as you'll probably go with Noah and dad. Now I have a few work calls to make in my office before we head down".

I pour myself a hot coffee and head to my office, I don't really need one as I work at my building most of the time. But him being as stubborn as he is, insisted that I have one so I have a proper place to work when I do work here. I open the wooden door and sit in my spinning comfortable chair. The oak desk covered in my computer, notes, work phone and various other bits an bobs sit there untouched since last time I was here.

"Hello Millie, I was calling about a recent interview written up someone edited. There appears to be some sort of mistake. It appears that the interview edited by mr beck has had the original interviews name removed and replaced with mr becks?".

"Thanks mills, bye". I walk out of the office and go find something to get dressed into for today. After decided on a red ditsy floral print dress and a pair of cream wedge sandals I loosely curl the ends of my hair.

***

The car journey down has been strangely fun, it's consisted of us listening to old music singing at the top of lungs. As we pull up to my childhood home a smile plasters on my face, it's been months since I've been here. The large stone driveway curved round up to the house, grass covering each side with arched bushes up near the house. The large grey house with long glass windows around the front, outdoor lights decorating the door. We walk up to the dark grey door with a frosted window in the middle, then unlock the door.

"I texted Noah to see if they'd be in and he said they might be out so I don't know we'll just have to see if they're in we can just chill in my room for a bit if you like?".

"Yes sure come on". We walk up to my room carrying up the bags.

"I need the loo babe, where is it?".

"Just down the corridor up the end".

Toms POV

I walk down the corridor and walk past what I'm guessing is Brookes parents room. It's as I walk past their room I hear loud noises coming from inside, I gently press my ear against the door and listen in. It sounds like moans coming from in there, oh god her parents are

"Its just down the hallway, not far from my room".

Toms POV

I walk down the corridor looking for the bathroom. It's as I walk past what I'm guessing is brookes parents room I hear loud noises coming from there. I carefully lean against the door to try and get a better listen as to what is happening in there. It's then that I realise the loud noises are moans, shit. Brookes parents are having sex in there and Brooke is sitting in her room completely unaware, I quickly and quietly head to the toilet and think about what I could do. Option 1: don't say anything and when they come out act like nothing happened. Option 2: tell Brooke and let her decide if we say anything. The best move is the second option so after using the bathroom I head into her room to tell her.

"Baby when I was going to the loo I heard something". She looks up at me with her big blue eyes in wonder.

"What do you mean you heard something?".

"I think I heard your parents you know doing it". She looks at me really confused obviously not understanding what I mean.

"What do you mean doing it" she used quotations marks on the last part of the sentence. Her small hands resting on her waist questioning what I mean. Her eyes darting around looking at my face for some type of answer. She softly bites her lip and furrows her eyebrows, her lipgloss staying on perfectly though. God the way she bites her lip does stuff to me, I can imagine it now her plump lips wrapped around me as her tongue glides up down... Focus Tom, you just heard her parents banging.

"When I was walking to the bathroom I heard loud noises come from you parents room. Me being the nose bastard I am lean against the door to listen in what the noise was. Anyway, when I did lean against the door I heard moaning and sex noises, baby trust me I hate to say this but I think I heard your parents having sex." Her eyes go wide and her jaw drops, this face goes almost immediately as it came though. Being replaced with a look of hurt and anger, I grab her hand.

"Baby are you ok? I mean I know nobody wants to know their parents still do it but you look mad".

"Are you sure they were having sex. Give me a sec I'm going to listen for myself". She leaves the room and I stand there admiring it, photos stuck all over the wall from her through the years as a baby, toddler, child and teenager.
She comes back a minute later with her eyes glistening and her small body shaking.

"Brooke, what's wrong. Has something happened?". She takes a deep breath in and looks up at me.

"Whilst you were in the bathroom my phone buzzed. I unlocked it to see who it was and it was my mum, she had texted me telling me that she had gone out for lunch with friends and that she would call me later. I had planned to 'call her' tonight so she would have no idea we were coming. So if my mum is out at lunch with friends then who is in bed with my dad?

A:N/ I hate to do this to you'll but I'm leaving it on a cliffhanger... also now that I'm back at school I'll be posting later on during the day but I'll try to do it as soon as I get home