Part title

Two weeks later

I wake up in Toms arms snuggled up to him for warmth. He slowly stirs awake wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in closer.

"Morning darling, guess what", he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"What is it Tommy?". I roll over to face him planing a soft kiss on his lips before looking back up at him.

"We're getting married tomorrow!" He squeals like a girl. I love how excited he is about this, I haven't been able to get hardly any sleep I've been too nervous.
"I know bub, just over 24 hours and we'll be officially married". He pulls me into him and kisses me hard really turning me on. I throw my leg over his waist straddling him whilst pulling the ends of his hair. I go to start rocking my hips but Tom pulls me away preventing me from doing it.
"No love, let's wait until tomorrow night" I look at him completely dumbfound at what just came out of toms mouth.
"So let me just get this straight, you want us to not have sex until the wedding night. But you decide to tell me this after making me really horny and after I've climbed on top of you and made you hard". He lets out a chuckle before rubbing my cheek.

"I just think if we don't have sex or do anything sexual from now until the wedding night it will make the night so much better cause we'll be so horny".

"So it's not to be all romantic and wait until the wedding night it's cause you want us to both be really horny so the sex will be amazing" I scoff.

"Well mainly yes but also we don't need to be any more tired out than we already are. So I think today we should have a lazy day, no stress allowed, no taking calls, no answering emails, no work. Just us two in our pjs all day watching films, chilling, having sneaky naps and relaxing". I let out a hysterical laugh, like is he kidding me right now.

"Tom are you being serious right now. There is so much to do before tomorrow I have to pick up my dress, drop off my bridesmaid dresses, find out what time the florist is going to be there to drop of the flowers and there's the caterer-". I go to carry on talking but Tom cuts me off with a soft kiss to the lips.

"Baby, I called z and she's going to meet rae and your mum today. They've all agreed to sort everything out for us, as they can see how stressed out you've been planning this. So we have all day to rest, go upstairs and open the box on the bed". I look at him confused before waving the room and running upstairs into our bedroom.

I open the door and see a present sitting, staring at me waiting to me opened. I gently pull the bow and pull the lid off the box. I peer my eyes into the box: there's two charcoal face masks, two eye masks, a coconut bath bomb, bath bubbles and a little note. I unfold it and look down at the writing, it says:

To my amazing almost wife,

Today there will be no stress whatsoever, we're both going to relax today and let everyone else stress about us. If you even try to do any type of job concerning the wedding or work I won't let you have an orgasm for a month. I know that when you read that sentence you giggled but I'm dead serious, now slip into your dressing gown and come downstairs.

Lots of love Tommy xxx

I remove each item of my clothes and slip my dressing gown over my naked body. I then make my way downstairs to see Tom in his dressing gown holding two glasses of Prosecco.

"I see you got my note then love". Tom hands me one of the glasses as we walk toward the bathroom.
"Yes I did, what's on the agenda first then?". He takes the box off me and places the bath bomb and bubbles into the hot water.
"Face masks now then once the bath has finished running we'll get in there". I pull out a brush and start applying the mask over toms face, after a bit of wriggling and complaining about how the mask felt I finished applying toms. He then took the brush off me and started roughly putting the mask on me.
"Ow Tom your doing it too rough!". He smirks at me.
"You never usually complain about me being rough, most of the time you're begging me to be rough". Oh my god I can't believe he just said that.
"Thomas Stanley Holland don't be nasty" I swat his hand as we climb into the bath.

After convincing Tom to give me a shoulder rub whilst in the bath we climb out and put on the eye masks.

"Thank you for today Tommy, I can't wait to marry you". I look down to see Toms fallen asleep snuggled into me, I can't even describe how much I love him.
I carefully peel off his eye mask after removing my own. Then I gently switch off the lamp before pulling the duvet over us and going to sleep