Part title

"Bye everyone, it's been great seeing you all" most people are now leaving, what is weird though is that I can't find haz or Rae.
I walk into the house and start moving upstairs, I get to the spare bedroom and see the doors closed. Rae is probably fallen asleep in there bless her, I open the door to see Rae found everything other than sleeping.
"Oh my fucking god, what is going on" I scream and cover my eyes. Rae and haz. Rae and haz were having sex on the bed in my spare bedroom.
"Brooke I am so sorry, we were talking then one thing led to and haz ended up inside of me".
"Shitting hell Rae you didn't need to go into detail but I'm not mad I think you'd be great together. I'm going to go downstairs and start clearing up, once you two have finished just leave ok, Tom and I still have some of the evening left" I wink and walk downstairs.

"Where were you love, I heard screaming is everything ok?".
"I walked in on haz and Rae fucking in the spare room". Toms eyes widen as I say this and his mouth drops in shock.
"Are you serious, I am so proud of him haz hasn't gotten any in ages".
"Ok 1. I didn't need to know that and 2. I just heard the front door closed which means we are officially all alone". I smirk and give Tom my best seductive look.
"Oh yeah what were you thinking we do then?" I laugh before walking over and climbing on to Toms lap straddling him.
"You are going to sit back and enjoy okay" I lean forward and press my lips to his whilst playing with the ends of his hair. His lips immediately start kissing mine back and I deepen the kiss my slipping my tongue into his mouth. I slowly pull of his shirt and remove my dress, after I've done that I unbuckle his trousers and pull them down.
"Fuck baby what are these. Are they new?" Tom plays with the lace on my underwear and garter, I got a new set today.
"All for you, now come on let's get in the hot tub" as we walk toward the hot tub I make sure to walk in front of Tom and sway my hips. I pull off the lid stripping down naked, I sit in the hot water and watch Tom remove his boxers. I get back on top of him and slide my hand down before gripping his cock and slowly pumping my hand. I attach my lips to his neck sucking and biting as I listen to small moans leave toms mouth. His hands run down my chest and he starts palming my breasts roughly.
"Fuck baby, I'm close so you better stop" Tom growls in my ear. I pull away before lining our bodies up and pushing Tom into me, I let out a cry as he enters me and Tom moans loudly.
"Oh god you feel good" he moans out. I connect our lips and allow our tongues to dance together as I start to ride him. I bounce up and down on his dick quickly and Tom struggles to kiss me back. I feel the knot in my stomach tighten and I clench my walls around him as we come closer and closer to reach our highs.
"That's right, fuck me like the bad girl you are. Ride me until your legs are shaking and all you can do is scream my name" Tom says before spitting in my mouth.
I bounce even faster as my legs start shaking and I reach my high.
"Oh my, fuck Tom" I scream out as I finish.
"Just like that, I'm gonna cum inside you baby. Oh god this feels good" Tom moans as he finishes inside me.

After last night I needed a good nights sleep, Tom and haz are going to the concert tonight so Rae is going to come over and we're gonna have a girls night in.
"I'm off now baby, I love you" Tom walks over to me and kisses my lips, I kiss him back and warp my arms round his neck.
"Are you sure you can't stay for five more minutes?" I mumble into his ear.
"No I really have to go, don't wait up for me tonight cause me and haz will be back late. Oh and he's gonna crash here tonight cause the concert ends late and he doesn't wanna drive home if that's ok".
"That's fine Rae is staying here anyway, now go have fun" I walk upstairs and start getting ready.

After slipping on a mini skirt and crop top I loosely curl my hair and apply a small amount of makeup before going to get the door.
"Right, I need to talk to you Brooke I think I'm having a midlife crisis" she walks in and sits down pouring us both a glass of Prosecco.
"Ok, calm down. Take a sip of your drink then tell me". She does as says before turning and looking at me seriously.
"So, obviously me and haz you know did it last night. Anyway afterward he asked me on a date and I don't know what do. For ages I've been desperate for a relationship and haz has come here the perfect guy, but the fact that he's famous bothers me. I know how annoying you find it so I need advice".
"Well although it sometimes can be annoying dating a celebrity, one thing you're forgetting is that you will be able to talk to me cause I'm used it it already. I think you guys would be really cute so I'd say go for it".