Part title

"Sorry I'm late darling, ran to the store to get you something" Tom pulls out a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and hands them to me.

"Awww bub, they're beautiful I love them", he's so thoughtful.

"Just like you love", that was cringey but cute, my cheeks heat up and he notices and giggles.

"Right close your eyes and follow me into the living room" I grab his hand and lead him onto the love seat. I push him down and I snuggle into him.

"Can I open my eyes yet".

"Nope not yet, give me the hoodie you bought over and I'll be back in a sec". He hands me the hoodie and I run upstairs. I quickly slip my clothes off until I'm naked, I then put on the new lingerie I got and pull his hoodie over me, it falls to the middle of my thighs, shit I look sexy wearing nothing put a pair of lingerie and his hoodie.

"I'm now coming Tom" I pull my hair into a messy bun, pulling down a few hairs to give it a more messy look and I run back into the living room.

"Right now open your eyes" I stand in front of him and wait for his reaction.

Toms POV

I slowly open my eyes to see my girl looking hot, when Brooke said she was going upstairs I figured she was just going to throw it on and come back down with her flared pants ok and the jumper. But wow, I can feel myself getting turned on just from her in this, it's driving me crazy not knowing what she has on underneath...

"Tom, are you ok?" Brooke looks at me nervously.

"Yes love, it's just you look really hot wearing my jumper and only underwear on" I rearrange my trousers but she notices.

"As much as I would love to not right now" she winks at me.

"Right we are going to watch Spider-Man homecoming then we have the second part of the evening" she grabs two hot teas from the kitchen and presses play on the film then lays her head on my lap.

As the film comes to the end and the credits run she grabs my hand and pulls me of the seat.

"What are we doing now daring, does it involve food cause I'm getting hungry".

"Yes, the next part of the night is food, now stop moaning and come on" she gives me a cross face which makes me think of an idea.

"You weren't complaining about my moaning last night" I wink at her.

"Don't get smart with me Tom" she rolls her eyes at me and immediately regrets it. I walk over to her and harshly grab her jaw, I push it away slightly and roughly suck and kiss her neck enough to turn her on. She lest o u a small moan and I quickly pull away, as I do a frown appears on her face.

"Don't get an attitude with me darling or I won't hesitate to punish you". She walks away from me without apologising and goes into the kitchen, I'll let it slide for now but only because I'm hungry.

"Right here's what we're having for dinner, we will make dough from scratch then decorate and cover with toppings for homemade pizzas".

"That sounds wonderful", we begin making the dough and rolling it out.

30 minutes later the pizzas are ready, I made a bbq base chicken and sweet corn one and Brooke made a ham and pineapple one, which I was disgusted by as I say pineapple doesn't belong on pizza and she says it does.

"These look amazing, but I think it's safe to say mines better Tom" Brooke let's out a small giggle before taking a bite of hers, I try some of mine at the same time.

"Well I don't think pineapple belongs on pizza but I would wonder what it tastes like, come here baby" she looks at me confused before leaning over to me. I pull her lips into mine and snake my tongue in, she rests her hand on my cheek, as we continue to kiss she draws circles with the pad of her thumb. I slowly pull away and Brooke goes back to her chair.

"Well although pineapple doesn't belong on pizza it does taste good" she gives me a look before we finish off eating our dinner.

"Once we've eaten and I've cleared up we have the final part of the evening and sort of thefinal surprise".

"Let me rephrase that Brooke, once we've eaten and we've cleared up not just you we, as in both of us". I like that she's being polite as we're at her home but I'm her boyfriend she doesn't have to treat me like a guest.

"No bub, you planned out that huge date for us when you asked me to be your girlfriend, so this is my turn to do something perfect", I love how considerate she is.

"Ok fine, but at least let me take the plates through to the kitchen and scrape them, then I'll let you do the rest.

After Brooke has cleared up and I've spent the whole time begging her to let me, I sit patiently and wait for the final part of tonight.

Brookes POV

As I finish clearing up I begin to get nervous, I'm worried what Tom will think about the lingerie, he might think it's too slutty or too much.

"Right are you ready for the final part of the evening?" By the look in toms face he's desperate to know what the last part of it.

"Please, please, please I'm dying to know love" tom begs me.

"Ok well turn around and give me a minute to sort it out" he turns around and I quietly peel off toms hoodie. I ruffle my hair up and double check how I look before taking a deep breath in.

"Right Tom, turn around babe" I give him my best seductive look and watch as he slowly turns his body and head round to face me.

Tom turns around, his eyes widen and his mouth drops. "What the fuck. You look gorgeous, I am the luckiest man alive".

"Are you sure it's not too much, I was worried you wouldn't like it".

"It's amazing darling now come here" I go to walk over to him before hesitating and not walking to him.

"Actually no, let's go take a shower" I grab his hand and lead him upstairs, the entire time we are silent and this only causes the sexual tension to grow.

I open the bathroom door and Tom follows me in.