Part title

A few too many drinks later me and Rae are dancing around in the living room.
"Oh my god let's do karaoke, come on and we can do a live on Instagram at the same time" I squeal.
I unlock my phone and start a live video.

"Hey guys me and Rae are going to sing abba, come listen".
We both pick up a remote control each to use as microphones and we start singing.
"Rae, look how many people are watching us. Hi guys we love you" I giggle down the phone before blowing them kisses.
After a few minutes of bad singing and weird dancing a call comes through on my phone.
"Oh sorry guys, toms calling me let me answer then I'll join back on".
I leave the live and answer toms call.
"Brooke what are you thinking, I've just got a text from Sam saying you've been dancing and singing on a live".
"Yeaahhh bubby wubbby me and Rae are having some fun" I slur drunkly.
"Baby, the concert finished about 10 minutes so me and haz are on our way home ok".
After Tom hung up Rae went upstairs and went to bed. I sit and wait up for Tom and haz, after a few more minutes I hear the door open.
"Tom, I'm sorry for being a bad girl. You should probably spank me" I giggle into his ear.
"Baby, how drunk are you. And as much as I would love that haz is standing right there" it's then I realise haz is there, I'd completely forgotten.
"But I'm horny" I whine.
"I'm literally standing right here Brooke. But you two have your fun I'm going to bed" haz leaves the room and Tom turns to look at me.
He grabs my jaw and harshly turns it to look at him.
"I guess had girls should be punished then, bend over" I bend over the sofa and lift up my skirt. After a few seconds I feel a hand collide with my ass and I let out a small moan.
"Fuck harder Tom" I moan out. He grabs my hair and yanks it back, whilst kissing my neck he slaps my ass again.
"That's it for now baby, you're too drunk for us to do anything and I'm tired" I do as Tom says not wanting to defy him.

After slipping into one of toms T-shirt's and removing my makeup I climb into bed next to Tom.
"Brooke?" I look over to Tom who has a serious face pulled.
"Yeah, are you ok?" I ask curiously.
"Do you want to start trying for a baby yet?" I sit up extremely shocked.
"Seriously, are you sure you want too. I lean it could take a little while due to the whole endometriosis thing?" I look over her nervously.
"Of course, I mean if we're both ready then why not. Our jobs are great and we're earning great amounts, I'm not shooting anything so why not?".
"Well I'll check my health app and find out when I start ovulating, then we'll know when to start" I unlock my phone and open up the app, after having a look I check when I start ovulating.
"Tom, I start tomorrow if you want to start then?".
"I'm so excited, we'll start then yeah, I love you so much I can't wait to have a mini us running around".
"It will be amazing, but we can't get our hopes up you know the chances are 65% of me not getting pregnant" I look down upset.
"Bub, look at me ok. We will get a baby I promise no matter how long it takes it will happen". He kisses my lips softly before switching off the lamp.

***

It's been 3 days since I've started ovulating and honestly trying for a baby is a lot more fun than I expected. Me and Tom are having sex every day multiple times in order to try and increase our chances of me getting pregnant.

"Baby, we haven't fucked today. When's it happening you know everyday" seriously.
"So romantic Tom i mean really, couldn't have put it better myself".
"I have a work call in a few minutes and I'm on my period so not today I have cramps" Tom looks at me before grabbing his keys and standing up.
"I'll be back in about half an hour ok, have fun on your work call to Millie" when he says work call he uses quote marks.
"It is a work call Tom, we have to discuss plans for upcoming interviews and who's doing what".
"Ok well I love you see you later" he leaves the house and I get ready to call mills.

"Brooke I've missed you, I know we were only at work the other day but it's been too long. Where's Tom can I say hi to him too".
"I've missed you too, and he's just left you've literally only just missed him".
"Shame I only called you to talk to him" she laughs at me.
"Rude, anyway let's look at these interviews then and find out who's getting what".

After about twenty minutes I say goodbye to Millie and wait for Tom to arrive. In the mean time I stroke tessa as she falls asleep next to me.
"Baby I'm home" I hear the front door open and Tom walk in.
"Where have you been, I've finished my call now".
"Well I got you a few things to make you feel better" he hands me a bag and I peer inside it.
Inside the bag is a bag of twirls and chocolate buttons, a big bottle of iced tea (that's my comfort drink) some sanitary products and some sour sweets.
"Awww Tommy this is so sweet. Thank you, I love you so much" I stand up and press my lips to his whilst wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Well I know what your period snacks and drinks are so I bought you a few things and thought we could have a chill evening".