Part title

1 week later

It's toms birthday tomorrow, all the guests have rsvp all of toms friends including the avengers cast are coming. Caters have been hired, Harry did offer but I need him to not be stressed and to actually enjoy the party. For his birthday I've gotten him some new shoes, a membership for this new golf place that has opened and some concert tickets for this band he likes.
Paddy is taking him out tomorrow morning to the gym so Tom won't get suspicious. I'm currently cooking Tom and I spicy pasta with homemade garlic ciabatta. He's just got in from an interview and is upstairs getting changed.
"Tom dinners ready" I call down before placing the food on the table and sitting down.
After a few minutes Tom still hasn't come downstairs so I call him again but I get no reply. I leave the table and walk upstairs in hope to find out why he hasn't come down, I open the bedroom door to find him passed out on the bed.
Is he fucking kidding me right now! I've just spent forty five minutes cooking for him after having a long day at work and this is how I get repaid?
I lean toward his ear and open my mouth.
"Wake up Tom" I call before sighing an watching him shoot up.
"Oh my god! Brooke are you serious. I needed that nap for fuck sake!" Tom shouts at me.
"Oh I'm sorry, I apologise for informing you that dinner was ready" I sarcastically say.
"Really sarcasm now, how childish but if he majesty is waiting then I must go to eat" I scoff before rolling my eyes.
Tom notices and smirks at me before walking over and grabbing my neck in his hand.
"Don't get an attitude with me darling, or I'll have to punish you" he growls at me.
"I'll do what I want when I want" I say with a cocky grin.
"Oh shut up please love or there will be a problem" I can't believe what I'm about to say.
"Make me" I smirk at him.
It doesn't take long before he's shoving me into the bed and ripping off my shirt. Just as he's about to slip the condom on my phone starts ringing, perfect timing.
"Hello, what is it?" I look down to see its Zendaya.
"Hey girl, I was just calling to see if you needed any help with the party".
"Well Tom and we're actually in the middle of something but I'll call you later yeah" I say in hope to rush her even though the mood is killed.
"In the middle of what, wait why are you brewing heavily?. Oh my god were you two doing the nasty!" She shrieks.
"Well technically we were about to but you kinds of interrupted us".
After exchanging goodbyes and hanging up I turn to look at Tom.
"So back to where we started then" he smirks at me.
"No Tom the mood is killed, now can we please talk about the argument we just had" he sits up before pulling me into him.
"I'm sorry baby, it's just I've had such a stressful day at work but I shouldn't have taken it out on you".
"I'm sorry Tom but that's not good enough, I've had a stressful day at work too but I still manage to not take it out on you" I'm getting irritated at the fact that he just thinks work is an excuse to shout at me.
"You're just using work as an excuse to lash out at me Tom and that's not fair".
"An excuse, really Brooke. You wouldn't understand what I deal with, you're not a celebrity you're just like everyone else a normal person" he shouts back. My face drops at what he just called me though, a normal person really.
"Just like everyone else? Really Tom" I try to say this calmly but my voice betrays me and breaks.
"Baby you know that's not what I meant, I just mean-" but before he can continue I raise my hands and speak.
"Don't Tom, just don't. I'm going out for a walk, I'll be back later dinner is on the table".
"Brooke wait, come back" I hear him call out but I continue walking toward the door and slam it shut.
I call the only person that can really help me in this situation. I love Tom I do but sometimes he can be a huge wanker and the worst part is I can't even call Rae to tell her due to 'Tom being a celebrity and having a private life'.
So I call up z as I know it's safe to call her and get her opinion.
"Hey Z, Toms being an ass. He said I was just like everyone else and normal. God saying it out loud makes me feel stupid, does it seem silly to you?" I hear a few hums and sighs whilst waiting patiently for a response.
"Honestly, it sounds to me like Tom wasn't being himself. I know that he shouldn't have said that and he's a dick for doing it but you know he wouldn't just say that normally. I really do think it was the stress talking and I think you should talk to him".
"You're right z, thanks for talking sense into me . I'll walk back now and go apologise for overreacting".
I hang up before heading back to the house, after ten minutes I arrive at the front door and hesitantly opening it.
I walk into the living room to see him sat down on the sofa writing on a piece of paper.
"Tom?" He hears me and looks up with sad eyes.
"I was just writing you something darling. More of an apology letter I suppose." He's apologising even though we're both in the wrong.
"Tom I know you didn't mean what you said, it just hurt that's all. Do you really see me as like everyone else?" I look down waiting for a response.
"Of course not, I really didn't mean like that. What I meant was that sometimes being a celebrity can be hard, constantly getting followed by the pap, being harassed by them, everyone wanting to know your business. When I said your just normal all I meant was that although you do sometimes have to deal with the pap it isn't as hard for you".
"Come on let's go to bed, I think we could both do with an early night".