Part title

"Tom" I shake him to wake up.
"Tom wake up" he rolls over and rubs his eyes.
"What time is it, Brooke it's 3 am is everything ok?".
"I'm horny" Tom immediately sits up and grabs my neck.
"Beg for it and you can have whatever you want pretty girl" butterflies erupt in my stomach as toms dominating side comes out.
"Please daddy, look after me" I say with an innocent face.
Tom smirks at me before throwing me into the bed then grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. He slowly nibbles on my ear before sucking the skin below, I let out a small moan he then pulls away and starts undressing me until I'm naked.
"Close you eyes darling" I do as told and I hear Tom opening some draws. After a minute I feel cold metal brush against my wrists and I realise Tom is handcuffing me.
"Just relax baby" I open my eyes and watch Tom slowly kiss down my stomach before picking up a big purple vibrator and rubbing it over my clit.
"Oh fuck" I whisper out as Tom pushes it inside me and turning up the speed.
Tom climbs on top of me and slowly starts kissing my neck as he reaches his hand down and starts rubbing circles on my clit. He starts sucking and biting on my neck and I feel the knot in my stomach tighten.
"Tom god keep doing that" I moan out as my legs start to shake. He removes his lips from my neck before taking my left breast into his mouth and sucking lightly. Just as I feel myself reaching pure bliss the vibe is ripped away from me and I see Tom stripping down naked.
"Get ready kitten" Tom growls before climbing on top of me and lining up our bodies.
I feel him slam into me a minute later and I let out a cry as Tom enters me. I connect my lips to toms and slide my tongue into his mouth to muffle my cries. His hand reaches down and starts to rub where we're connected and I feel myself getting closed and closer.
"Oh fuck you feel so good baby" Tom moans out as he thrusts into me harder whilst his hands grab my legs and throw them over his shoulders.
"Daddy, fuck keep doing that" I scream out as I cum all over toms cock as he cums inside of me.

After last night I'm finding it hard to walk, Tom is sat next to me and we're just watching some tv. I all of a sudden get a rush of sickness so I stand up and run into the bathroom, I kneel down and throw up into the toilet. Afterward I hear Tom come up behind me and hold my hair back.
"It's ok darling" he says soothingly whilst rubbing my back gently. I feel my body lurch again and I throw up. After a few more minutes I flush the chain and rinse my mouth over the sink.
I get up but feel weak so grab onto Tom for support.
"Can I get you anything baby, we'll get you in the bath now yeah?".
"Yeah thanks, can you tell me what the date is today then pass me my phone please" he picks up my phone and hands it to me.
"It's the 15th why? Is something wrong?" I unlock my phone and open the health app.
"My periods a week late Tom".
"Ok and? Do you need tampons or anything".
"No you stupid twat, my period is late, I've been sick and feeling nauseous and my boobs are really sore. Tom i could just be about to start my period but at the same time I could be pregnant" Tom stares at me in silence for a minute before a big grin forms on his face.

"Well we won't get our hopes up but whilst you're in the bath I could run down the road and grab you a test if you want?".
"Yes please, I'll take it when you get back I love you" I call out as Tom leaves for the shop.
I tie my hair back into a messy bun before climbing into the bath and letting the hot water roll over my skin.
20 stressful minutes of wondering if I'm pregnant or not later I hear the front door open and Tom walks upstairs.
"I got a few different ones cause I wasn't sure what one to get so here you go" he hands me a bag as I climb out the bath.
"Thanks, I'll take them then you can come back in ok" he looks at me confused.
"What do you mean come back in? Where am I going?".
"You're not staying in here whilst I pee on several sticks Tom, leave and I promise I'll call you in as soon as I've done all of them".
I nervously open the packaging for all three of them then start taking them.
"You can come in now, I've done them and set a timer" I call out and Tom bursts in the room.
"How long left till we know?" He looks up at me with the same nervous look I hold on my face. Just as I'm about to reply the alarm goes off and my heart sinks. This is it. This is the moment our lives could change forever.
"Before you check them, just know I love you no matter what Brooke. If they're not positive now it doesn't matter we will keep trying".
"I know and I love you too".

I take a deep breath in before placing my shaking hands on the tests. Tom puts his hand on top of mine and we turn them over together. I look down at the test anxiously and my heart sinks.
"Oh my god, they're all positive Tom" his eyes shoot up to meet mine.
"Are you sure let me see" he grabs the tests out of my hands.
"Be careful you'll hurt the baby" he smiles at me.
"The baby is in you not the test Brooke" I feel stupid now.
"So they really are all positive then it isn't just me imagining it".
Tom respond by moving his hand and placing it gently on my stomach.
"We love you so much little bean and we can't wait to meet you" he kisses my stomach.
"That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen you do Tom".
"Shut up" he says whilst rolling his eyes at me.
"No" I respond before kissing him.