Part title

He looks up at me for a minute before calling Harry. "Harryyyyyyyy! Get ur ass up here right fucking now or I swear to god".

"Why the fuck are you getting your brother involved in the middle of our argument". I shake my arms in anger.

"That exact reason, I think he might know what's happened".

Harry opens the bedroom door and quickly realised we are in an argument.

"Oh umm I think I'm going to leave and I'll leave you to carry on your screaming match", Harry says with a suspicious face.

"Harry, last night when I went for a shower and left my phone downstairs you didn't by any chance notice Brooke texting me did you?"

Ok seriously I'm confused right now, how does Harry have anything to do with Tom being a pillock.

Harry turns around and goes to run out of the room but Tom blocks the door so he can't leave.

"Ok please can someone tell me what's going on!".

"Harry would you like to tell Brooke what you did to her".

Harry takes a deep breath in before turning and looking at me with apologetic eyes.

"Look I'm really sorry Brooke, but just know that it was only meant to be a harmless joke and I was a bit drunk when I was doing it".

"Did what Harry?".

"Last night after we'd all knocked back a few drinks, Tom headed upstairs for a shower but left his phone down here. I saw that you'd texted him, and I thought it would be fun to reply pretending to be him".

Oh my god.

"After you started asking me well Tom a few questions I for some stupid reason decided to see how quickly you would get annoyed. So that was why when you called Tom love I told you to stop and when you started asking questions that's when I called you clingy. I'm so sorry for upsetting you and causing an argument I was just bored and felt left out cause my big brothers got a girlfriend and I haven't, it was just jealously. I get it if you don't forgive me, but just know I'm really sorry".

He turns to leave the room but I can't help but sympathise with him. "Harry wait, it's ok. I get why you did it, so don't worry about it, so I forgive you and just so you know I'm not toms girlfriend but I'll probably see a bit more of you so we could be friends if you wanted?".

"Yeh I'd like that, anyway I'll leave you too talk. And mate I'd bag her and make her yours before she gets snatched up honestly just grow a pair and ask her already".

I let out a little giggle and turn to see that toms gone bright red, bless him. Harry then leaves the room and I can feel the tension rising, Tom and I have only gone on one date, a second tonight (hopefully it's still happening now that we're good) but we both have feelings for each other. But he knows that I need time to open up and trust him, I am beginning to let him in but considering we've already had a few arguments and misunderstandings means it's been hard.

"I'm so sorry about my brother love, I had no idea. I haven't been on my phone since I went to mine so I never noticed the texts. If you'll forgive me, I still want to take you out for our proper date in a few hours".

I pad over to him and wrap my arms round his neck and look into his deep brown eyes.

"Tommy, you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing to forgive you for. So yes I'd still like to go out with you tonight".

A big goofy grin appears on his face and he wraps his arms round my waist before softly kissing the tip of my nose. My heart melts, such a simple gesture like that is so freaking cute.

We stand hugging each other for a few minutes before I look up at him with a sad expression.

"As much as I'm loving this I have to leave now, our date is in 4 hours so I need get home and do a few bits before I get ready".

He looks up at me and pouts, I love the shape of his lips, the way the top lip is quite small but the bottom lip compliments it, and how soft they are, the way he knows how to work them and how to perfectly kiss someone...

"Brooke",

Tom rips me from my daydreaming.

"I said do you want me to still come at 7 or do you want me to come a bit later if you've got things to do. Honestly you should get your hearing checked out love" he chuckles.

It's not my hearing that needs checking out, it's more I need to stop fantasising about your lips

"Oh yeh haha that's definitely it. And no I'll be ready for 7" we make our way downstairs and I slip my shoes on. I give Tom a quick kiss on the cheek before heading home.

***

4 hours later I've ironed fresh clothes for work tomorrow, watched a few episodes of friends and gotten ready. Well almost ready, Tom will be here in 15 minutes so I'll put my dress on in 10, I can't risk spilling anything down it.

10 minutes later I make my way upstairs, I delicately slip on the lilac satin dress with white heels and a cream purse. I hear Tom knock on the door, I quickly spray on some perfume before going down and opening the door.