Part title

It's been almost two weeks since we arrived on our honeymoon, we have one final day here before we fly back home tomorrow. I've been a bit homesick the past few days and so's Tom but the holidays been great.
Toms still sound asleep but I'm wide awake and in need of love. I climb on top of Tom and start kissing around his face and jaw, he begins to stir but his eyes remain closed with his hands resting on my ass. I climb down his body and start kissing his abs and lower stomach before taking him in my mouth.
"Fuck baby just like that" Tom moans as I pick up the pace. I run my tongue over his tip and go as fast as possible gagging on him. After a little while I feel him twitch and cum in my mouth.

"Well if you don't mind I would like to be woken up like that everyday darling" Tom says as we get up and get dressed for breakfast.

After grabbing a quick bite we head down to reception and get a taxi into the local town to do some shopping. Well I'll be doing the shopping whilst Tom stands around telling me he likes anything I pick up.
As we step out of the taxi the hot air blasts onto our skin, I pay the driver and we head down to a small gift shop.

"So I'll get your mum some type of jewellery and your dad that book he wanted. But what do we get your brother and haz?" I look over to see Tom sitting down on the floor with his head down. I tap him lightly but he doesn't respond, I take off his sunglasses to see his eyes closed. Omg he's asleep, I love him with my all but right now I fucking hate him.

"Thomas Stanley Holland wake the fuck up right now" I scream into his ear to make him jump. As hoped for he jumps up and opens his eyes startled before standing up.

"Brooke baby I'm sorry it's just although I enjoyed how I was woken up this morning it was really early" he looks at me with puppy eyes in hope to get away with it but it won't work this time.
"You knew we had to get up early today to go present shopping and spend a day out. It doesn't matter now though, just tell me what you think your brothers would want" I sigh.
"We can get Sam that cookbook there and some different foods for him to try. Harry we'll get a disposable camera with that film in cause he really wants one for that holiday he's going on in a few weeks. Paddy just said he wanted foreign food that you can't get in England and haz wanted a magnet, food and some condoms" huh.

"Tom why the fuck does haz want condoms it's not like he's getting any?" I question.
"Don't ask me, he says condoms from other countries are better cause they have funny designs on the packaging". Men, honestly sometimes they really do shock me.
"Ok well I'll find jewellery for your mum and the magnet for haz then you grab the stuff for your brothers ok". Tom walks away and goes to buy the stuff for his brothers.

I look over the jewellery in hope to find something for Nikki. After a little searching I find a stunning set of little blue royal blue dangly earrings with small crystals around the outside. There is a matching necklace to go with it, the royal blue pendant is as well scattered with tiny cyan blue crystals.
They're gorgeous, Nikki will love them especially the earrings as she's always wanted a pair like that. I pick them up before grabbing a similar set for myself but in a different shade of baby blue. After paying for them and finding Tom we go for a walk through the market.

"Where do you want to go for lunch baby, we can grab it here if you like?". Tom slips his hand into line.
"Oooo can we go to that little beach bar over there!" I giggle before pulling Tom over to it.
Tom orders a burger with side salad and fries, with a beer. I order a club sandwich with fries and also a side salad with a glass of orange juice.

After lunch we get a taxi back to the hotel and go for a lounge by the pool.
Whilst we're sunbathing a little boy runs over to us and taps Tom on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, but are you Spider-Man?". The little boy asks nervously.
Tom removes his sunglasses and sits up to turn look at the boy.
"Yes I am, what's your name?".
"Olly, please may I have a picture. I wanted one earlier but mummy said Spider-Man needs his rest so I waited a little while" oh bless him this boy is so cute.
"Well yes, fighting in missions is tiring but I've had my break now, here come over and we'll take a picture". The boy waddles over and sits next to Tom, I take a picture of them before handing the phone back.
"Bye bye Spider-Man, be safe on your next mission" the boy waves at Tom and Tom fist bumps him in return before watching the boy walk away.
Awww the way Tom was with that little boy was so cute, my heart is melting right now.

"Why're you looking at me like that with those big eyes?" Tom questions me.
"Its just the way you were with Olly was so sweet, you're just amazing with kids. You'd be an amazing dad".
"You think so, I've always wanted kids but I've never known when".
"I want them too". I'd have them now but I don't know how Toms feeling.
"Maybe when we get back from our honeymoon we could start trying if you want love?". My heart literally explodes at those words.
"Really Tommy. Are you sure?".
"Yes darling, I love you and I want children with you".
"I love you so much Tom" I say before connecting my lips to his.