Part title

Trigger warning in the next few paragraphs:

My alarm screams suddenly waking me up, Tom groans rolling over but I slip out of bed. I put on a pot of coffee and make a watermelon smoothie for breakfast and take a few minutes to relax. I put Tom a cup of coffee and a smoothie and take it upstairs.

"Come on sleepy head, you need to get up and get ready for the photo shoot. I bought you a breakfast smoothie and a hot coffee to wake you up."

He grabs my hips and pulls me onto the bed.
"Tom you need to get up and go, and so do I".

I jump on the shower having a quick hair wash and shave, I curl the ends of my hair and slip on a floral yellow dress.

"Right I have to go now, I have an interview with a gold medalist in the olympics." I sing the last part in excitement. "When am I next seeing you babe?".

Tom looks at me and slowly smiles, he nervously gets ready to speak.

"What if we don't plan when we next see each other?" I look at him confused, what does he mean.

"I'm not following, what do you mean not make plans?".

"We love each other and have been dating almost two months, the public know we're together and they love you. I know it's fats but why don't we move in together?".

I stand there in utter shock for a second before making up my mind.

"Oh god I've made things awkward now, you think it's too soon don't you Brooke"? He looks down at the ground in embarrassment.

"No it's not that Tom. You're the man for me, I fell in love with you when I wasn't looking for love which made it even better. Each day we spend together, I fall in love with you even more so we should move in together but who's house?".

"Well what about mine, my brother are there but it's bigger, it's closer to your job and the city. Eventually we can get our own place but for now we can live at mine. I've already spoken to haz and Harry and they're both fine with it. So we could get packing and warn your landlord she has a flat for sale".

"Ok then well, I finish at half five so we could start packing as soon as I get home. I'll see you later, I love you Tom". I give him a quick kiss on the cheek before heading to work.

"Hi Milly, we should catch up over lunch, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages". I like mills, she gets me and I really trust her.

"Yes of course, meet me in the cafeteria and we can spend some time together". I head to my office and prep for my interview.

"Hi I'm mr fields, I'm here for the interview with Miss Gray." He extends a hand and I shake it.

"Hi I'm Brooklyn Gray, I'll be interviewing you today. Please take a seat, before we start would you like a drink?".

"I would love a nice hot and steaming tea sweetheart" something about the way he asks for the tea makes me uncomfortable but I simply brush it off and make the drink.

"Here you go mr fields, right let's get started with the questions".

"So, what was it like when you found out you had one a gold medal, how did you feel?". I look at him eagerly.

"The feeling was like no other, spectacular some may say". He winks at me before scooting his chair slightly closer to mine and brushing his leg on mine.

I discreetly move away before asking the next question.

"So mr fields thank you for coming in today, It's been great talking to you. Would you like me to show you out?"

"Not quite yet darlin" he leans toward me and kisses me, I try to push him off but he continues completely ignoring me. His hands run down my body grabbing my ass, I use all my strength to shove him off me but it just doesn't work. His hands slide down my dress and up toward my thighs, I start crying unable to get him off me. "Now be quiet and nobody has to know about this" he growls at me. Even if I wanted to I couldn't scream, it's like my voice has disappeared. His hand slips into my panties and he slides his finger into me, I feel a sharp pain as he starts to move them. I start to have trouble breathing as he continues and I think I might pass out. After what seems like forever my office phone goes off cause him to quickly jump away from me. "Good bye Miss Gray" and with that he leaves my office.

I break down into uncontrollable tears, feeling helpless and abused, I can feel a panic attack coming on but there's nothing I can do about it. I quickly grab my phone before I pass out and call the one person I know can help me through this.

"Rae it's me, keep me distracted I'm having one". I cry down the phone.

"It's ok Brooke, take deep breaths in and out. If you feel like you're going to faint tell me. I'm going to keep you talking ok, tell me about your new job, what's it like?".

"It's great, me and my boss are friends, my hours and pay are amazing. As you know I've started seeing Tom Holland and we're moving i together, I really love him you know, I think he's the one rae". It's then I begin to calm down, talking about Tom just eases me.

"Good, I'm going to go now but take a minute to calm yourself before you go anywhere". We say our goodbyes and I get ready to leave work.

I pull up to my drive way, trying to prevent rats I decide on whether or not I should tell Tom what happened, he's my boyfriend but at the same time I feel ashamed of what happened like it was my fault.

I walk up to door, with my mind made about what I should do, I uncool the door and see Tom sitting on the sofa watching tv...