Part title

As I wait for the hot water to turn on, Tom begins to strip into his boxers.

"Excited all ready are we?" Tom looks at me confused so I look down at his cock to signal it's popped up.

"What can I say love, that's what you do to me" he smirks at me and I slowly start removing my underwear.

Tom gets into the shower and holds a hand out for me, I take it and climb in. Tom grabs my face and whispers in my ear.

"Now I think it's time I punish you for not apologising to me for that attitude earlier", I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"I didn't mean to be bad daddy".

"I don't care, you were a bad girl and you must be punished for it".

He then roughly pushed his lips onto mine shoving his tongue into my mouth. I let out a small moan as our tongues snake together, Tom yanks my hair back and I let out a small moan. "Now they on your hands and knees mama and let me teach you a lesson" I turn around so I'm facing away from Tom and I slowly get on the shower floor. He then crouches with his knees bent slightly and slaps my ass, I yelp from the sting but quickly recover, he does it again a bit harder this time and I moan out "oh god harder Tom". He does it again and I moan even louder, I feel my arms go weak and I collapse onto the bath floor. "Stand up now Brooke and get ready" I give myself a minute to recover, I then stand up and turn to face Tom. He picks the shower head and removed it from the holder. "What are you doing?" He just smirks at me and twists the pressure to really high before aiming it at my lower stomach. He looks up at me and grins before continuing and he begins kissing my hip bone, the mixture of the shower head and his lips cause the knot in my stomach start to form. He slowly lowers the shower head and aims it directly at my clit, I let out a very loud moan and Tom slowly starts to rub around my core. "Please Tommy, go inside me" I beg. He ignores me and keeps the shower head on my clit, I feel my legs start to shake as I come closer and closer to finishing, I grab toms hair and start to pull it, just as I'm about to cum he rips the shower head away from me and turns it out. "And that is why you should have been a good girl, because bad girls don't get to orgasm" he climbs out of the shower and leaves the bathroom. I'm left there completely shocked and frustrated, if he wants to play like that we can play like that.

I climb out of the shower and close the bathroom door before climbing into the bath tub. I run my fingers down my stomach and slowly reach my core, I slip two fingers inside of me and use another one to quickly rub over my clit. I slide my fingers in and out of me at a fast pace and feel myself on the edge, my legs begin to shake and I pick up the pace, I loudly moan and quickly put my hand over my mouth in hope that Tom didn't hear me, I moan again as I cum. I slowly open my eyes and see Tom standing in the doorway.

"I guess this is what happens when I don't give you enough attention. Come here baby" he opens his arms out for me and I pad over. We snuggle in bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to Tom trying to sneak out of bed, I sit up and give him a peck on the lips. "Morning Tommy".

"Morning darling, look I need to ask you something. I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents and then after that we could go public" wow what a conversation to have this early in the morning.

"Uhhhh, yes I would love that. When are we seeing them?".

"They invited us to dinner next Saturday if that's ok?"

"I better find an outfit to buy then. But what if they don't like me?". I look at Tom nervously.

"They'll love you Brooke. If I love you then they will too" he slaps his hand over his mouth and my eyes widen at what he just said.

"Did you just tell me you love me Tom?" My heart pounds as I wait for him to answer.

"Well I mean, I've been looking for the right time to say it but I haven't been able to find it. So I guess now is the best time, I love you Brooke."

"I love you too Tom" I wrap my arms round his neck and softly kiss all over his face and play with the hair on the nape of his neck.