Part title

I feel someone playing with my hair whilst kissing the back of my neck.

"Mmm I like that bubs, perfect way to start the morning". I roll over and Tom snuggles into me, I rub his cheek and kiss his nose.

"I hate to leave you, but I have work in two hours and I need to go back to mine and get ready". Tom pouts and grabs me tightly trapping me from leaving.

"No darling, I won't allow it".

"Tommy, please I have to go and you need to drive me because I don't have my car".

"Fine, we'll have breakfast then I'll drop you off at yours but I'm staying until you leave, I'm feeling clingy today".

I love how open he is about wanting attention, him admitting that he can be clingy sometimes makes me not be insecure about when I like to be clingy every now and then. "Ok well I'll go make pancakes, you get ready to take you home".

As I make my way downstairs, I hear a noise coming from the kitchen. What the, who's that. I thought Tom said his brother and haz weren't home. As I walk into the kitchen I see a brown haired boy with curly hair sat next to haz, I'm guessing that's Harry, I feel someone brush against me and another brown haired boy with straight her walks past me.

"Oh hi you must be Brooke, I'm haz and this is Harry and som toms other brothers".

"Hi, I've actually already met Harry but hi Sam and haz, toms told me a lot about you. Quick question what time did you guys get in this morning, me and Tom didn't hear, and I'm making me and Tom pancakes for breakfast do you guys want some?".

"Yeh sure". They all say yes so I make my way to get the ingredients and make them.

"And to answer your question Brooke we got in late last night". Harry answers
"Yeh we got in last night but you guys didn't hear us". Haz answers
"What were you two doing that mean you couldn't hear us?", Sam questions.

Uh oh. They definitely heard us, what do I do. I could really do with Tom coming down now and changing the subject, fuck if I don't answer soon they're going to definitely know. What can I say, I know I'll tell them we were watching a film and the volume was quite loud.

"We were watching a film, it was quite a quiet film so the film was turned up on full".

"What film was it?" Shit. I start to panic.

"Haz maybe we should help her out here".

"Fuck Tommy I'm close. Show me how good I make you feel. Ok angel face hear we go. Fuck Brooke ahh" oh my god they heard us having sex.

The kitchen door opens and Tom walks in, it's a bit late now. He sees me standing embarrassed with my hands in my face and the boys all snickering.

"Are you ok love, you're face is a bit red".

"They heard us last night Tom, you know last night". I give him a look and his eyes widen realising what they heard.

"I am so sorry darling they weren't meant to be home until tomorrow".

"It's ok bub" he pulls me into him and gives me a hug.

"Bub, bit different to what you were calling him last night. I'm pretty sure you called him daddy a few times" Sam sniggers out.

"Right the pancakes are ready, everyone eat up" I try to smoothly change the subjects with breakfast.

***

Tom pulls up to the car up outside the store and we head to the pharmacy isle. It's weird being out in public with him but even weirder being out in public with him whilst he's wearing a disguise.

"Here babe, plan b pills are over here". I grab the box and we go pay.

As we walk back into mine I head upstairs to get ready for work.

"Tom have you seen my peach trousers I laid them out on the bed to wear but I can't find them now" I run downstairs to see Tom looking very guilty.

"Maybe they don't want you to go to work so they hid themselves". Has he hidden my work clothes so I can't go.

"Thomas Holland if you don't give me back my clothes right now I'll never give you cuddles again". His face drops and he immediately pulls them from under the sofa and hands them too me

"Thank you, now I'm going to get dressed then I have to leave so you'll need to go home".

I quickly get dressed and throw on some makeup before tying my hair in a ponytail and going back downstairs.

"Do you have to go love, can you not stay for a little longer" Tom gives me his puppy eyes.

"No Tommy, I need to go now. I'll call you when I get home ok" I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and we both head our separate ways.

I head into the office, pick up a hot coffee and go to find Milly.

"Hi Brooke, how are you?".

"I'm good thanks and you?".

"Great, so I'm afraid there's no interviews for you today but there are a few right ups for you to do and interviews tomorrow. So as you have nothing booked in you can go home as soon as you're done writing up.

I go to my office and begin editing and writing. 3 hours later I have one report left and my phone buzzes.

Tommy- hey baby I miss you :(
Brooke- I miss you too, come round mine at half 5 I have a surprise...
Tommy- ooo I'm excited I'll be there then, do I need to bring anything? x
Brooke- just a hoodie for me but other than that don't worry. I need to go now you're distracting me but I'll see you at half 5 x

I finish writing the report and go to head home and make the suprise, the clothes are laid out on the bed, food set up ready to make and move picked out.

I have a quick shower, change into red halter neck cross tie top with a pair of cream flared pants. After blow drying and straightening my hair I hear a knock at the door, he's here.