Part title

"Oh look who it is, Brooke and new man" Tom looks at me blankly.

"Noah do you mind staying in the living room whilst I sort Tom out" I grab a big glass of water and a piece of toast.

We walk into my bedroom and Tom immediately dives onto the bed and passes out. Great, he's out cold, he's so selfish I've been  abused and he won't even talk to me, I guess I'll have to wait till the morning.

"Noah do you mind crashing on the sofa, Toms passed out so we can't talk until tomorrow".

"Wow what a loving boyfriend" he sighs.

"Noah you have to understand toms been hurt before, his last girlfriend cheated on him and it broke him, he's never met you before or seen what you look like so he's just a bit fragile sometimes. Please let me talk to him in the morning and we'll start fresh tomorrow."

"Ok fine, I'll let this slide but if he's ever an ass again especially after what happened to you I will beat him up. I mean how disrespectful and self centred" oh so that's why he's mad, he think tom knows and he's left me.

"No Noah you don't understand,  I haven't told Tom yet, you're the first person I told. He doesn't know what happened earlier on I'll tell him in the morning. Night, love you".

I wake up to Tom stroking my hair but I roll over, he obviously doesn't remember how mad I am at him.

"Love who was that guy, why did you lie to me" is he kidding me right now.

"Not now Tom, we'll talk when Noah's gone".

"Wow so you chose another guy over me, thanks Brooke he scoffs.

"No you don't get to do that, you really want to know who Noah is. He's my fucking brother you idiot".

Toms face drops as he takes in what I said.

"Brooke I'm so sorry, it's just you were being all weird with me. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions I'm sorry" he goes to stroke my leg but I flinch, not from him I just get a flashback from yesterday.

"Brooke, what's wrong with you. I go to comfort you and you flinch."

"Tom we need to talk it's really important".

I then go on to tell him everything about what happened yesterday, tears flowing from my face.

"Brooke I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have got drunk last night, we should have talked and I should have listened come here".

He pulls me into his arms and I cry into his chest, he stroked my hair whilst comforting me.

"I'm going to go talk to Noah and apologise for what happened last night".

"Please don't be too long".

"I won't" I know he's just going into the other room but I feel scared without him.

A few minutes later he walks back in with a bag in his hand. I take the stuff out, flowers, chocolate and a teddy.

"I got these yesterday for you when you said you weren't feeling good". He climbs back onto the bed and we lay there silently for a bit.

"Hey Brooks, I'm gonna go back now, don't worry I won't tell anyone it's not my place. By Tom I'll text you about  next week when I get back" Noah leaves the room and I give Tom a weird look.

"What was all that about bub?".

"Oh well Noah invited me to play golf with him next week, we exchanged numbers so he can't text me details" it melts my heart at the thought of Tom and Noah getting on.

"Awww the two most important men in my life getting along. But anyway I need to get ready and go" Tom gives me a strange look.

"Go? Where?".

"I have work Tom, I need to leave in 10 minutes to get there, I have to write up yesterday's stuff".

"Nope, you're staying off work today, give me your phone" I hand him my phone not thinking anything of it. He presses a few buttons and I hear it ringing.

"Hi is this brookes boss?. Hi my names Tom Holland." There's a pause before he continues.

"Yes as in the Tom Holland, look Brooke isn't feeling too good today, is it ok if she stays off today?. Ok got it thank you".

"I can't believe you just did that Tom, Milly knows me and she'll know something is up".

"Well you should really be thanking me darling because I just got you the day off".

"I love you so much Tom, you know that right?".

"Yeh darling I do, I love you with all my heart".

"Can we have a bath please, I'm really cold?".
Tom goes into the bathroom and starts running the water.

"Pomegranate or vanilla bubbles!".

"Vanilla ones please".

"Yay they're my favourite". What does he mean, he has his own bath bubbles.

"Have you been using my bath bubbles Thomas".

He walks out of the bathroom with a guilty face. "Well whenever you use them you come out smelling really good so I wanted to try them out.

"I was wondering why the bottle had gone down so quickly, you're lucky I love you too much to care.

"Right come on darling, the bath is ready".

We head into the bathroom and strip down, Tom gets in first and sits back to make room for me. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and climb in leaving my back against his chest.

He softly kisses my back before rubbing my shoulders giving me a massage.

"Mmm that's nice, keep going" I slowly relax as Tom works his hands on my back and shoulders.

After a little while we get out of the bath and dry off.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink love?".

"Can I have a cup of tea and cuddles please".

"Of course baby", he goes off and makes two teas before coming back in and climbing into bed.

"After this we have to do a bit of packing though Tom".

"Ok angel".

And the night goes on.