Part title

I slowly wake up to the feeling of Tom softly kissing my shoulder whilst rubbing my arm. I roll over and snuggle into toms chest as his leg intertwined with mine holding me closer.

"Morning baby, time to wake up". He slips his fingers under the oversized shirt of his that I'm wearing, his fingers softly run up my back tickling me.

"Mmm not yet Tommy, I wanna stay here carry on rubbing me I like it". I keep my eyes closed and run my fingers through his hair in hope to keep him in bed a little longer.

"One one condition darling". I gradually open my eyes and look at him.

"And what's that then" I question.

"Kiss me". Tom smirks as he says this.

I lean in and softly kiss his lips gently brushing mine over his. His hand softly rubs my cheek as he deepens the kiss slipping his tongue into my mouth. I slip out a small moan as he yanks my hair back and starts kissing my neck. I throw my leg over his lap and slowly grind my hips down causing a sweet friction. "Mmm keep doing that Brooke" Tom groans. I wrap my arms round his neck as the kiss gets more and more passionate. His hands run down my waist as he peels his t short off me revealing that I'm completely naked underneath. He then removes his boxers leaving us both naked, Tom roughly slaps my ass as I let out an even louder moan. I continue grinding my hips down on Tom feeling him harden against me, I then attach my lips to his neck and slowly move to kiss down his chest as I run my hands down his abs. I climb down his body and slowly  run my fingers up and down his dick feeling him grow in my hands. Toms breathing starts to increase as my hand starts pumping up and down. I then climb down his body and pull my hair into a messy bun and Toms eyes light up as he realises what I'm about to do. I pick my lips and take him in my mouth bobbing my head up and down quickly as I feel him twitch inside of me. "Oh god, fuck I'm close" I roll my tongue up and down him out he quickly pulls me away. I give him a confused look until Tom flips me onto my back and slides into me quicker than ever. I moan out as Tom wraps my legs round his shoulders as he pounds into me as fast as possible. "Fuck Tom" I scream out as we both reach our climax "I love you angel" Tom says and my legs start shaking as Toms eyes roll back as he cums inside of me.  He then collapses on top of me still holding me close, our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other.

"Well that was an great way to start the morning darling". I go to stand up to climb out of bed and get in the shower but as soon as I get up I collapse back onto the bed.

***

"Baby zendaya is here!" Tom calls up to me.
"Coming" I quickly check my appearance before running downstairs and saying goodbye to Tom.

"Wow girl you look gorgeous" she winks at me.

"Thanks, so do you, do you mind having tess on your lap whilst we drive down to the park?".

"Sure I'll take here now" I pass tessa to her and I start to drive to the lake.

"So how's the wedding planning going then" she wiggles her eyebrows at me. I let out a laugh before answering her.

"It's going great so far, flowers and food are both sorted. I'm going wedding dress shopping with my mum and my friend Rae tomorrow. You should come with us it'll be great honestly?".

"Are you sure I don't want to barge in or anything?".

"Honestly z it'll be great, stop at mine around 11 and we'll meet the others there. I am nervous though, Toms meeting my parents for the first time afterwards we'll my mum. My dad isn't coming with us so his and Tom are going out to play golf in the mean time".

I pull into a parking spot and we get out of the car. Tessa tugs at the lead eager to start walking, we start walking round it.

"So how come you're in London at the moment then?".

"Well I had a photo shoot with vogue recently and they needed me to fly out here for the pictures. Then my agent called and told me he'd booked me a few interviews on the film whilst I was out here. So I'm staying for another two days then I fly back home".

"You should come over later, I'm sure Tom would want to see you before you go and to be honest I could do with a girl there whilst doing some more planning" I giggle.

"Ok then, I'll text my agent to tell him I'll be back late".

We walk back to the car and head home, Tessa got pretty tired after we'd been walking for about an hour so we decided to go home.

"Tom I'm back and I have a surprise for you" I call out wanting to see his reaction when z pops  out from behind the car.

"Get upstairs right now, strip naked and lie on the bed" Tom calls to me walking towards the front door with dark hooded eyes.

My eyes widen at what he said, usually this would be great but zendaya probably just heard every word of that. I hear a snigger come from behind the car, she obviously did here that then.

"What was that, sounded like it was coming from the car?" Z pops out and makes Tom jump.

"Surprise".

"Zendaya omg you're here. I don't suppose you heard what I just said to Brooke?". He looks at her worried.

"Unfortunately yes, honestly Tom can't keep it in your pants".

We all walk inside and spend the evening planning and talking.

A/N: I know I didn't put any detail on the last part but the chapter would have gotten too long I've I'd have written them all hanging out so I just wrapped it up like that.

Business or pleasure...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें