Part title

My alarm goes off with a buzz and I shoot up in excitement. In a few hours my parents and best friend will have driven up from Essex and will be here. I could possibly be buying my wedding dress today, every girl dreams about their perfect wedding and mine is finally coming true with the love of my life.

I slowly kiss all over toms face, his cheeks, his forehead, his nose and then his lips. His eyes flutter signalling that he's awake but not going to open his eyes yet. I gently kiss his lips again, he pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling his lap. We continue to softly kiss each other for a few more minutes whilst cuddling.

"Right  I need to get ready and so do you, z will be here at 11:00 and my dad will be here 11:30 to go to golf with you". I slowly pull away from Tom and hop off the bed.

"Wait a sec, you're going to be gone when your dad gets here?" He looks at me terrified.

"Yes, 11:00 was the only appointment I could get is that an issue?" I gently rub his arm.

"Well meeting your dad is nervous racking enough, let alone not having you there. It'll be so awkward with you not there to break any silence" bless him, he's nervous about being alone with my dad.

"Tommy, my dad will love you don't worry. And if at any point there is an awkward silence just ask him about his work or football, or talk to him about acting, he might not show it but he's a fan of you and your work". I wrap my arms around his waist and look up to him for comfort.

"Oh yeah really, he likes my work?" Toms eyes light up and he gives me a cocky smirk.

"Yes, especially the Spider-Man films and chaos walking, just be yourself but don't get too mad if you miss a whole or something at golf, I know you're competitive but quite frankly it's a bit childish", Tom dramatically gasps at my comment.

"Me, dramatic, never. I can't believe you would ever say such a thing I'm offended". I let out a small giggle before pulling away and heading into the kitchen.

***
Toms POV

Brooke left twenty five minutes ago, her appointment is a forty five minute drive away so she'll be there soon.

I've been pacing back and forth for five minutes straight filled with nerves. I hear a knock at the door and my heart sinks down, I take a deep breath in and head in.

I slowly pace toward the front door and pull the handle. A pair of bright blue eyes meet mine, the same as Brookes.

"Hello mr Gray I'm Tom" I extend my hand out and he shakes it.
"Please call me James, Noah couldn't make it I'm afraid, couldn't get the day off work" I move away from the door so he can come inside.

"No worries, come in would you like to have a drink before we go out or would you like to head straight out?" We walk inside and sit in the living room.

"Let's go straight out, I haven't been golfing in ages" we head out to my car and get in.

"So Tom, you and my daughter then, you haven't been together even a year" he looks at me as we drive.

"Yes, I understand we haven't been together a long time but I really love Brooke. She came into my life unexpectedly, but at the best possible time, and she lights up my life. I know the first time we're meeting is not too far from the wedding but I am in love with your daughter James and will be there forever" I look over to him in hope for approval.

"Tom, I like you. You've made my Brooke happy and quite frankly I've never seen her this happy before. Now the awkward chat is over what's life like being an actor."

We start hitting a few balls just enjoying the golf course, all the tension eases and it's like we've known each other for years.

Brookes POV

"Ahhh were here" zendaya screams.
"I'm so excited, I could walk out with my wedding dress". We walk toward the doors and go inside, my eyes light up in adore.

After telling the lady what type of dress I wanted she goes to find several for me to try on.

"I'm so proud of you darling, to think my baby girl is all grown up now and having a wedding of her own", a few tears falls from her eyes, after then we all get emotional tears in our eyes.

"Right Brooke follow me into the changing rooms and we'll try these on", I get up feeling extremely nervous and walk into the strangely large changing room.

The nice lady (Hannah) hands me one of the dresses she thinks will be great for what I'm looking for.

I slip off my clothes and she helps me get in, it's a strapless mermaid tail dress with a netted bottom, it looks awful this is not what I want.

"No offence or anything Hannah but this dress is awful no mermaid tail style dresses please".

"I understand, what about this one. It fits your description perfectly".

I slip it on and look in the mirror, it's stunning ball gown, fitted at the top and poofy at from the waist down. The top part being lace with a low cut neck line, showing a bit of bust but not too much. The waist down is more simple, a netting covering over the silk, the netting has lace patterns over it. I feel my eyes gloss over as I look at this dress in awe, this is the one. I could already imagine walking down the isle in it, seeing toms face light up.

I walk out to show my mum Rae and zendaya to see what they think...