Part title

We say our goodbyes to people as they leave the party, most of them stumbling into taxis. The party was great, although Tom and I didn't drink due to wanting to remember everything we still had loads of fun. The food was amazing, thanks to sam booking us up with a great chef, everyone danced to classic songs, as tradition a few of my close friends, haz and Toms brothers all told a few embarrassing stories about us.
As it hits about two in the morning and everyone's gone Tom and I walk to our honeymoon suite hotel room. We aren't leaving for the honeymoon for another two days but my mum wanted to buy the room  for us as half of our wedding present.
As we walk into the lift I can feel the sexual tension rising. It may have only been a few days since we'd had sex or done anything but we can both feel how much we want each other.

I turn to say something to Tom but before I can speak he grabs my jaw roughly.
"Now darling, I'm in charge tonight. Whatever I say goes, I'm going to make you feel better than you've ever felt before. Just trust me on this ok, you are going to have the night of your life". He then grabs my face and smashes his lips into mine, I instantly moan remembering how much I love the way he kisses. I throw my arms around his neck as he rams his tongue into my mouth, he grabs my hands and rubs them up and down his abs. Whilst not breaking the kiss he yanks off his trousers and pulls down his boxers before placing my hands on his lower stomach obviously wanting me to touch him. As he grabs my ass I run my hand over his dick and watch him grow in front of me. I slowly start pumping my hand back and forward whist listening to Tom moan out loud. Tom locks his lips to my neck sucking hard and biting, my breathing increases along with my hand movement. "Oh god baby I'm gonna cum." Just as he's about to cum the lift stop and the doors begin to slowly open, he quickly pulls his boxers and trousers back up and we walk hand in hand to our room.
My hands shakily get the key out of my bag, as I slide the key inside of the lock tom presses his lips to my ears. "Get ready for the night of your life, you'll be screaming till you lose your voice". I open the hotel room door and immediately Tom grabs my arm and yanks me inside before slamming the door shut and throwing the key on the side. Instantly he grabs my body and pins it against the back of the door grabbing my wrists and tying them up with his tie.
"I'll release you in a bit but for now you stay all delicate and vulnerable for me". He unzips the back of my dress before pulling it down and slipping me out of it and hanging it back up. He the turns around to look up at me, his eyes widen as he sees me standing in my leg garters, a lacy thong and nothing else. "I see you stuck with tradition in these little lace leg things. Time to get rid of the little material left on you, must be on display for daddy." He gives me a quick kiss on the lips before getting down on his knees, he opens his mouth and uses his teeth to drag down the garters from my legs whilst sliding his tongue around my upper thighs at the same time. Butterfly erupt in my lower stomach as he does this, my breathing starts to quicken as he starts kissing up my thighs making his way to my core. He slides two fingers inside of me causing me to let out a loud moan. "Oh Tom, I- love- you-". I say in between moans, he continues to pump his fingers in and out of me whilst sucking on my clit. I lose my vision as my legs shake and the knot in my stomach begins to unwind "fuck Tom I'm gonna cum ahhhhh!". I reach my first orgasm of the night. "Before I untie you let's get you all cleaned up baby", I look at him confused but that quickly disappears as he starts to lick my wetness up cleaning and tasting me. He then gets off his knees and unties my wrists, I connect my lips against his and pull of his shirt as he yanks down his trousers and boxers leaving us both horny and sweaty. I get onto my knees and tie my hair up into a low bun. "My turn to please you know babe, now stand still and relax for me". I gently run my tongue over his length before bobbing my head forwards and taking about half of him in my mouth. Toms eyes roll back as I push the rest of him into my mouth gagging slightly, I go a fast as I can but stopping as I reach the tip to slowly roll my tongue over it. "Oh fucking hell baby that feels good. I'm so fucking close oh god I'm gonna fill you all up so you can taste me". Just as he says that Tom finishes in my mouth, once I feel the warm liquid shoot down my throat I swallow it all before standing back up.
"Now get on the bed baby and lie down, your knees must be sore so I'll do all the work now. Your neck is lacking a few marks, I'll sort that out as well". I do as he says climbing onto the bed filled with excitement at what's going to happen next.
He climbs on top of me in a press up position, he attaches his lips back to my neck leaving warm wet kisses to it before moving down to the valley of my breasts. "I'm going to try something new baby, if you want me to stop just use your safe word". I nod at him in anticipation wanting to know what he'll do. He adjusts his lips to just below my left breast, he roughly stays needing the right one as he slowly takes my left breast into his mouth. I gasp at the sudden contact but quickly relax into it. "Tommy, that feels so good!". He starts sucking it faster whilst needing the other one, I grab his hair and start to pull it. I feel my core start to dampen once again as Tom continues to suck on me. I can feel him harden against me and I buck my hips up and start to rub creating a sweet heavenly feeling. He gives me one more hard suck before pulling away and smiling at me. He reattaches his lips to mine slipping his tongue into my mouth allowing them to create their own rhythm different to our hips. He then lines his body up to mine before giving me one kiss on lips before looking at me with hooded eyes. "Ok pretty girl here we go", he then slams his cock inside of me roughly, I yelp out at the feeling. He increases the speed going harder and faster causing the knot in my stomach to begin tightening. He continues to pound into me, connecting his lips to mine to muffle my moans and screams. "I'm close baby, cmon". He spits on his hand and reaches down to my clit and starts rubbing it quickly to get me to cum faster. I feel my legs start to shake and I lose vision as I have my second orgasm of the night. "Fuck Tom!" I scream out as we both reach our high, he thrusts into me once more before finishing inside of me and climbing off me.
"Wow, that was amazing love. But now I wake cuddles, come here". He pulls my body into him and starts playing with my hair allowing us to fall asleep.
"I love you Tommy". I yawn and wrap my leg into toms.
"I love you to mrs Holland". He intertwined our legs and starts to fall asleep.