Part title

"Hey, so where are we going then? Am I going to need a jacket?". A let out a small giggle and look up to Tom.

"Oh my, I uh- umm". Tom stutters.

"Tom are you ok, you look a bit out of it".

"Sorry love, it's just you look breathtaking. I mean usually you look beautiful but tonight you look absolutely gorgeous. I think I just lost my words for a second".

I closed the front door and lock it up before walking to the car with Tom. Like a gentleman he opens the door for me. "Why thank you sir".

Before we start driving Tom hands me a blindfold. "Put this on love, not in a kinky way just so you don't know where we're going" he jokes.

I clip on the belt and slip on the blindfold, Tom rests his hand on my thigh and I suck in a breath. As we start to head to the mystery destination his hand slowly strokes up and down my leg. 15 minutes later the engine stops and I hear Tom get out of the car, a few seconds later I hear the car door open and Tom helps me out.

"Can I remove the blindfold off yet".

"No I'll take it off when you're allowed".

"Ok but don't let me fall, I'm a bit clumsy sometimes".

"Don't worry darling I've got you", he puts his arm over my shoulder and we do a bit of walking.

A few minutes later we stop walking and Tom slowly peels off the blindfold. I take a minute to appreciate the sight in front of me. We are in a big field with nobody else in, there is a pick nick laid out with loads of blankets and pillows set out. There's a projector screen hung up with fairy lights around it and a mini outdoor heater for I'm guessing if we get cold.

"Awww Tommy, this is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me, I love it."

"I was really worried you would think it was too much, but I'm glad you like it. We're come sit down and I'll get you a drink".

I sit down next to him and admire the view.

"What would you like: we have water, hot drinks if you get cold, alcoholic drinks including wine, beer, pina colada, amaretto with a fizzy drink. I'm going to grab a beer, what am I getting for you?".

"I would love a pina colada please, exotic drinks are the best".

He pours me my drink and hands it to me "so Brooke, what are we going to watch then?"

"What about Angus, thongs and perfect snogging. It's such a classic you'll love it trust me".

"Alright then love, but you're in trouble if I don't enjoy this".

I snuggle up to Tom and the film starts, he leans across me and opens up a bag of haribo tangfastics, they're my favourite. "Open wide love". I obediently open my mouth and stick out my tongue, he places the haribo on my tongue and I softly lick the sugar off his finger. I lean forward and give him a quick kiss before returning to watch the film.

Tom pulls me back into him and he plays with my hair whilst I rub my hand on his leg as we continue the film, I begin to shiver and he moves away from me.

"I'll give you my hoodie, but you need to get off me first".

"Noooo Tommy, I'm comfy here".

"And I promise as soon as the hoodie is on you I will feed you another haribo and pull you back in for snuggles".

"And play with my hair?".

"And play with your hair Brooke".

I sit up and watch him take of his hoodie, as he lifts it off him his shirt gets caught and rises with the hoodie exposing his abs and v lines.
Holy fuck, I know I've seen them before but wow, I guess now it's my turn to lose the ability to talk.

"Brooke, here's the jumper. Hello are you with me?".

"Sorry it's just. Actually don't worry".

"No tell me baby".

"Ok fine, when you took your hoodie off your top came up with it".

"And?".

"And I saw your abs and got a bit distracted by them.

As I slip his hoodie on he gives me a sweet look. "Ok first you look so cute in my hoodie and second you mean you got distracted by the fact I was topless, how cute, now it's your turn to get lost for words". He lets out a chuckle.

"Stop teasing me Tom" I pout.

"Make me" what does he mean oh wait. I lean over and play with his hair as I softly press my lips to his. His hand snakes round my waist as he slowly pushes me onto the ground and climbs back on top of me, I desperately reconnect my lips with his. He looks deep into my eyes before passionately kissing me, I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in. I can taste the haribo on him as his tongue swirls with mine, the kiss is intense but not just pure horniness, it's filled with lust and desperation. My fingers curl around the ends of his hair as we continue the kiss, after a few more minutes he pulls away and smiles at me.

"That was probably one of the best kisses I've ever had love. I hate to stop the kiss it but I need to ask you something important".

Uh oh what's he going to ask me that he hates to ask. I start to panic and Tom obviously notices. "Hey don't panic, it's nothing bad but at the same time it may be a bit awkward after it if the question goes bad".

"Ok well go ahead and ask me, if there's a chance things won't be awkward I want to know Tommy".

He takes a deep breath in before placing my hand in his. "I know we've only been in two dates and have known each other for just under a month but It feels like a lifetime. These past few weeks I've spent with you have been some of the best in my life. I just want you to know that I trust you with my everything and I hope one day you'll be able to do the same. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is check my phone to see if you've texted me or called me, I check your Instagram to see if you've posted even though I know I can't like it due to jealous fans".

I let out a small giggle before letting him continue.

"When we had that argument about the stupid twats jumper you had one and we didn't talk for 5 days all I could think about is how much I like you and how I can't lose you. So Brooke Gray, will you be my girlfriend" he asks looking at me with nervous eyes.

I want to say yes but there's still that part of me that's afraid if I let go and trust someone they could use it and break it all over again. But I guess this time I should go with my heart and  not my gut.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend Tom".

"Really, I was so scared you'd say no and then things would be really awkward".

"Well I really like you Tom and I am starting to trust you a lot".

"I'm glad that you trust me baby but we do have something to talk about. I love the fact that you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend but you do understand that we can't make this public yet. It's just a thing that comes with being famous, it's not that I'm ashamed of you in anyway I want people to know but we have to stay on the low for a little while".

My heart sinks at the thought of him hiding us a secret and it does upset me but at the same time I understand.

"Hey don't be upset love, if you change your mind I will understand". Bless him.

"I haven't changed my mind, I get it I do. It's for the best anyway, being public immediately wouldn't be good for my anxiety anyway".