Part title

"Right now we've got that all done, can we eat some food and have a movie marathon" I give Tom puppy eyes and pout my lip.
"Anything baby girl" he kisses my nose and turns on the tv.
"Let's watch the twilight series and fall asleep cuddling yeah?" Tom asks me, I love how much of a simp he is it's so fucking cute.
"Let's watch them then, and eat food" I lean forward and grab some nachos before pressing play on the film.
Tom grabs some food before sitting back and watching the film. I'm so lucky to have a husband that loves me this much.

After about half an hour into the film Tom stands up to put more food on our plates. Tess comes trotting through pulling puppy dog eyes in hope to get some.
"Sit Tessa" I say to her, she does as I say so i throw her a small amount of pastry.
"I can't believe how quickly you gave into her darling, I know you have a soft spot for tess but really" Tom giggles at me.
"Just look at those eyes tommy, I can't say no to those" I whine as I press play on the movie.
Toms birthday is coming up soon, since we've been married he's been there for me completely. Honestly if I didn't have him right by my sided with everything that's happened. So Haz is going to help me plan a surprise party for him, he deserves the best possible day. Right now I'm secretly texting him about the guest list, trying to be careful that Tom doesn't catch me.
"I'm just going to the loo I'll be back in a sec babe" I say to Tom.
After locking the door I pull out my phone to call haz.
"Hi, have you made sure to text everyone ok the list?" I ask haz.
"Yes Brooke, chill out ok everyone has been texted".
"Even all of the avengers cast?" I question.
"Shit, I knew I'd forgotten someone. I'll do those now ok".
We exchange goodbyes and I walk back into the living room to see Tom playing with Tessa.
I stand in the doorway out of his view and just watch him talk to her. God it's sweet and a little funny, so I pull out my phone and start filming him.
He then leads her outside and walks back into room so I act like I didn't see him.
"Where's tess?" I look up and ask.
"Just outside, she's been out for a minute so I'll call her in".
"Tom did you get the washing in earlier on?". He looks at me weirdly.
"Shit sorry I forgot".
"It's chucking it down outside come on let's get it in quick". We run outside and start bringing everything in. After everything's in Tom pulls me back outside.
"Tom what the fuck are you doing it's throwing it down" I call out.
"Just trust me darling" he says before pulling into him. We start dancing around in the rain, just laughing and enjoying each other's company. The moment couldn't have been anymore perfect, he spins me around and pulls me back into him. Tom then leans in and kisses me softly, resting his hand on my cheek as I wrap my arms around his neck.
"I love you Tommy" I whisper into his neck. He lifts me up and I wrap me legs round him.
"I love you to baby" he carries me inside and we get changed out of our wet clothes before sitting back down on the sofa.
"I've made two teas, now open wide I have something for you" I close my eyes and open my mouth. Tom places something in my mouth, I think it's a strawberry dipped in chocolate.
"That is really good, come here I'll feed one to you" I lean into Tom before holding the stalk and placing it in his mouth.
"I almost forgot darling, I have a present for you" he beats at me.
"Tom, this is too much. This is already enough I don't need a present too" I look down to the box on my lap. I gently pull the string and remove the lid. It's a photo frame, the picture is a family photo of Tom, Noah, me and my mum. My eyes well with tears and my heart swells, this is so sweet.
"Is something wrong love, do you not like it. I just though I know how much you love this photo of your mum and us and Noah so I thought you would like to get it framed" he head my hand.
"No tom, I love it, really I love you so much" I snake my arms around his neck and pull him into me before softly kissing his lips.
We go up to bed and I slip on a pair of joggers and a t shirt whilst Tom removed his shirt and stays in his boxers. He looks me up and down before smirking and climbing into bed.
"What is it?".
"You're wearing my t shirt and joggers I like it" I give him a cheeky grin before climbing on top of him and passionately kissing him. Within a matter of seconds his hands are slipping off my panties and running down to my core. He begins to suck my neck as he slides one of his fingers inside of me.
"Oh Tom bub" I moan out as he pushed another finger into me. He curls them around and starts pumping them faster as I sloppily kiss his mouth struggling to properly do it.
"That's right pretty girl, my slut" he slaps my ass with his other hand. I love how he degraded me. He pumps in and out of me faster and my legs start to shake.
"Fuck I'm gonna cum- oh god" I scream out as the knot in my stomach begins to release.
"That's right baby, cum all over my fingers" he growls in my ear and I do as he says. He slides out of me before sucking on his fingers, then pulling me into him to cuddle.
"I love you Brooke" he whispers before turning the light out.