Part title

Brookes POV

I wake up to feel Tessa licking my face and climbing on top of me. Last night just before we got home Nikki dropped off Tessa, we didn't get to see any of them but we're seeing them tomorrow. Tom couldn't bare the thought of being without Tessa though, we're going to see everyone later on today to give them their presents and tell them about the holiday.
I have to start back at work on Wednesday so I only have today and tomorrow to recover from the huge time difference. Tom has a photo shoot with vogue the same day I go back to work so we haven't got much time to ourselves but we'll get used to it.
I gently push Tessa next to Tom before I slip away and jump in the shower. The hot water rolls down my body but I don't feel too good to properly stay awake. My vision starts to go and I feel my body fall down to the ground and my eyes close involuntarily.

***

I wake up to the sound of a light constant beeping and I'm extremely confused about where I am. I shoot you up quickly and begin to panic, where's Tom? What happened to me?
I hear the door open and my eyes shoot over to see Tom walk through with two hot drinks in his hand.

"Oh thank god you're awake baby. Please lie back down and don't freak out" I do as told, Tom sits down on the chair next to me put I pat my hand down for him to sit next to me on the bed.
"Ok Tom you're scaring me now, what happened and where am I?". He takes a deep breath in before holding my hand and looking me deeply in the eyes.
"You collapsed in the shower, the doctors aren't sure why so they took your blood and should be through in a bit to find out why"
I take a deep breath in, before I get the chance to process any of this a doctor walks in holding a clipboard.
"Hello mrs Holland, how are you feeling?".
"Not good but please call me Brooke, can you just tell me what's wrong with me please" I know that sounded rude but I need to know.
"Brooke, we ran some blood tests and it looks like you have endometriosis. This is an illness that affects women only. Tissue similar to tissue found in the womb starts to grow in other areas such as the Fallopian tubes. This can in some cases cause infertility and the chance is high but not always. You will need to stay here overnight so we can keep an eye on you, but I'll leave you now".
As she leaves the room I feel tears start to stream down my eyes. My heart beat is going crazy and I can't stop crying, Tom pulls me into him and starts stroking my back. There is over a 65% chance I could be infertile, those are not good odds and my heart is braking at the thought of this.
"Don't cry darling, we'll get through this together I promise you" Tom saying this does comfort me but it still hurts knowing I might not be able to have kids.
"What if we can't have kids Tom, it will be all my fault" I sob out.
"No baby, don't say that you can't help that you have endometriosis. This is no way your fault at all. We will have kids no matter what it takes ok?".
I nod my head before looking up at Tom.
"I know we were going to see your parents, but if you don't mind I would rather they didn't come to the hospital cause I just want to be alone with you at the moment" he looks at me before brushing a tear away that was running down my cheek.
"That's perfectly fine baby, do you want anything to eat or drink?".
"No thanks, I just wanna sleep".

Toms POV

My heart breaks when the doctor tells us that Brooke has endometriosis and there's a 65% chance she could be infertile. I'm not mad at her or disappointed like she thinks, of course I'm upset but no way at her.
She just sat there and cried for ages and I was there to comfort her. Finding her passed out on the shower was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. After she fell asleep I opened up my phone and texted mum.
Tom- hey mum, if it's ok Brooke doesn't want to see anyone at the moment. It's nothing against you she's just a bit upset
Tom x
Nikki- of course that's ok, we all understand. Do you know what's wrong with her yet or not?
I don't think Brooke will want anyone to know yet and I don't want to risk it.
Tom- yes we do know, but I think it's up to Brooke when people know so we'll tell you when she's ready x

Just as I'm falling asleep I look out of the window and see paparazzi taking pictures of us. Fuck. I quickly close the curtains before calling my manager and getting her to get rid of them. The last thing either of us needs is the public begging to know why Brookes in hospital.

There's no way I can get to sleep now, I'm too worried that the pap will come back. So I unlock my phone and start Googling endometriosis to find out a bit more so I can be there for Brooke as much as possible and understand what she's going through.
After a little while a doctor comes in holding a tray of food for Brooke. I signal that she's asleep and the doctor just leaves it on the side.

"Hey" I look over to see my wife's awake, I know she won't want to eat but she has too.
"Come have something to eat, the doctors just brought food over" I pass it over to her.