Part title

Brookes POV

It's been three days since I've been discharged from the hospital. I managed to get a few days extra off work to recover but I go back today.
I decide to wear a pair of cream straight leg trousers and a pastel green stain shirt with some white 5 inch heels.
I put on a small amount of makeup but not loads I just don't have any effort. Every since I was diagnosed with endometriosis I haven't been the same and nor has Tom. We're going to see his parents and family later to tell them about it.
Tom left early this morning for his photo shoot and interview so it's just me. Tom left out a hot cross bun for me to have for breakfast but I'm just not hungry.

"Morning Brooke, how was the honeymoon" oh god I've missed Milly.
"It was amazing, I honestly loved every day of it and everything we did". We walk up to our offices and stop outside mine.
"Well let's go grab lunch later and you can tell me everything". I reluctantly agree to that before prepping for my interview.

My interview was so boring, The whole time all I wanted was to curl up in a ball and cry.
I walk into the canteen and go find Milly.
"Hey Brooke let's grab some food" I pick up a small chicken salad and a bottle of water.
I pick at my salad whilst Milly babbles on asking me thousands of questions about the honeymoon and what we did.
"So I actually wanted to talk to you about something..." Milly looks up at me with a big grin.
"Ok what is it?" I'm a bit curious but it's probably something to do with work.
"Now that you and Tom are married do you think you'll have kids?" My heart brakes once more when I hear this.
"Well we haven't had that conversation yet so not any time soon" I quickly answer before we exchange goodbyes and I go back to my office.
I start writing up the interview and my phone buzzes.
Tom- how's your first day back been x
Brooke- it was alright until mills asked me when we're planning on having kids x
Tom- oh bub, we will have them I promise you. Mum said to come as soon as you've finished work so I'll meet you there love you x

I walk into the bathroom and immediately feel sick. I lock the stall door and lean over the seat, after throwing up several times I flush the chain and wash my hands. It's like my body doesn't even want me to eat anymore, when I try to I just get sick.
I take a look in the mirror hardly recognising myself. The dark circles under my eyes from endless nights of worrying if I'll ever give Tom children. My body looking too thin from the lack of food I've been consuming, my hair all frizzy from where it hasn't been straightened.
I take a moment to reapply my makeup and brush out my hair before heading down to Nikki and Dom's.
I pull into the driveway and turn off the engine, right deep breaths Brooke. Don't be nervous, Tom is going to be there too. I walk up to the door and knock on it, after about a minute sam opens the door pulling me into him.
"Brooke, I've missed you come here" he drags me inside into the living room where everyone is sat. All of toms brothers, haz, Nikki and Dom.
"Brooke you're hear wonderful now sit down. Tom said you two had to talk to us about something so spill". What's wrong with her, she seems excited almost?
I walk over to Tom and he stands up holding my hand, we turn to look at everyone. We haven't actually decide how we're going to do this, I guess we'll just go along with it.
"So as you know Brooke had to go to hospital last week from passing out" Tom goes to carry on but Nikki cuts him off.
"I'm sorry but I can't wait anymore it's killing me, here you go. I bought you this as a little gift, not so much for you but you'll understand when you see it" she hands me a small bag and

I open it confused about what Nikki means, I peer in and see an item of clothing. I pull it out to see a small cream t shirt that reads: baby-spidey. Oh my god she thinks I'm pregnant, I feel my cheeks heat up and water rushes to lye eye as I place the top back in the bag.

"Is everything ok Brooke? Do you not like the top?".
"Brookes not pregnant mum, that's not what we're here to tell you" Tom brushes a few tears off my cheek before squeezing my hand. He goes to talk but I indicate for him to not speak and let me talk.
"When I went into hospital they weren't sure what was wrong with me. They did a few tests and examinations and they did find out what was wrong with me. I have endometriosis, it's  a condition that affects my Fallopian tubes, tissue found in the womb starts to grow in other areas like the Fallopian tubes. One of the main symposiums are infertility a 65% chance of it to be exact" my voice cracks as I say the last part.
"Oh Brooke I'm so sorry, and I feel so bad about the top. Come here" she sends everyone else out of the room leaving just me, her and Tom.
"If you or Tom need anything whatsoever just know I'm here ok" we then all go and eat dinner before going home.

"Baby what's wrong you've been off since you arrived at Mums, was it the whole gift thing?".
"Yes, it just hurt so much when she thought I was pregnant and that top was so cute it said fucking baby-spidey on that's adorable". I cry out.
"I'm sorry Tom I feel selfish, I know you're hurting too and I haven't asked how you've been.
"I'm fine if your fine baby, nothing has changed between us because I love you" he kisses my lips and we walk inside.