(book 2)Capitolo 14

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS and OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

A/N: Enjoy this chapter guys because it's about to get serious soon. :)

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

After the proposal, Maximus brought out our food and after that, we ate together. Just like before, he was the sweetest and my heart was feeling giddy while smiling like crazy. It has been so long since I felt this kind of happiness and it was refreshing.

Maximus came into my life during my darkest moments and he served as my light. Until now, he still has that effect on me. Now that Maximus and I were together again, my world became complete. I couldn't ask for more.

I knew that we would be facing a lot of trials because of our current situation but I knew that our love for one another would serve as our strength and shield.

"I forgot to bring dessert. That's too bad." I said after we finished our meal and Maximus chuckled.

"You want some dessert? I can give you one." His eyes were sparkling with mischief. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really? You brought some?" I asked a little bit suspicious. I could tell that he was thinking about something naughty again judging by that playful smirk on his face.

"Yes, of course. This dessert if only for you though." My forehead knitted.

"Really, huh? Where is it then?" He stood up and my eyes almost came out of its socket when he pulled his mesh shorts down.

"Maximus! You're such a pervert! What do you think you're doing?!" He laughed heartily.

"I thought, you wanted dessert?"

"I wasn't referring to that! I wanted dessert as in sweet food!" I said with reddish cheeks. He threw his head back as he laughed once again. This guy. He really loves teasing me.

"I was just messing around, mi hermosa. You're so cute whenever you're embarrassed like right now." He pulled up his shorts and then sat beside me before kissing my cheek.

"Hmp! I can't believe you just did that. What if someone was watching us? It would be so embarrassing. They would probably call the people because they thought you were sexually harassing me or something." His laugh became louder because of what I've said. He then put his arm over my shoulders.

"Don't worry, mi hermosa. No one's here aside from us. Anyway, do you want to take a dip later?"

"But I didn't bring any change of clothes with me. You should've told me that we would be swimming so that I brought some clothes with me." The other day, someone came by to deliver the clothes that Maximus ordered for me.

I didn't see who it was though because I was in the bathroom but he said that it was one of his friends.

He beamed. Don't worry, mi hermosa. I got your back."

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously. He opened his back-pack and to my surprise, he brought a pair of my clothes, underwear, swimsuit and sun protection lotion.

"Oh, now I finally understand what's in that back-pack of yours."

"Of course. I'm always ready." He even winked at me. I sneered at him but he just laughed again.