Capitolo 5

A/N: Happy Friday, guys!

💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

There was a deafening silence after everyone heard what Maximus has just said. Even I felt nervous, but I didn't let my emotion get the best of me.

"Are you listening to me, Miss? I know what I'm saying. We can't take off right now. If you don't want everyone of us to be dead, ring the cockpit and tell the pilot to revert back to the tarmac!" I could tell that he was telling the truth, but the cabin crew was still hesitant.

"Annie, do what he says." I commanded. Annie, the cabin crew nodded her head.

"As you please, Your Royal Highness." She then went to ring the bell on the control panel. Later on, the assistant chief pilot opened the door and Annie informed him what was happening. Upon hearing what was happening, he immediately relayed it to the chief pilot before they contacted the control tower. Thankfully, we haven't gotten that far from the airport apron yet.

"Call the PRB of Her Royal Highness Amelia and tell him that they should do t everything that they could to refrain the plane from taking off if they haven't already." Maximus instructed Sita and that was when I felt really nervous. Sita obliged right away.

"Why? Did something happen to Amelia?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm not sure yet but it looks like we need to cancel our flights for now, Your Royal Highness." He then went to the direction of the cockpit and talked with the pilot. Later on, we got off the plane in a hurry and the investigation team arrived.

Everything happened so fast. We were ready to take off and the next thing we knew, we were in danger.

They took us to the VIP lounge of the airport. I specifically instructed everyone not to involve the media about it so that the situation wouldn't get more complicated.

"Where is Amelia, Sita? Did you manage to contact her?" I then asked my nanny.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness. I called her but the call got cut off. I couldn't contact her PRB either." Fear crept within me. If I could only walk; I would've gone to my sister right away, but I couldn't even stand on my own.

"Maximus, bring me to the tarmac. I want to check if Amelia's still there." I was beginning to panic. He held my hand, comforting me. His hazel green eyes looked into my sapphire blue ones.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright."

"How can you be so sure? I don't want to just stay here and wait for any news about her! I want to go there now!" Tears were already threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Shhh. Don't panic. I already sent someone to look for her."

"What do you mean? Who did you send?" He was about to say answer when someone spoke at the doorway.

"Ath!" I snapped my head to her direction and saw my younger sister. Relief washed over me upon seeing her. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. She then rushed towards me and hugged me.

"Thank God, you're okay." I said full of relief and then hugged her tightly. I could feel her body trembling in fear. "Shhh. You're fine now. Stop crying." We stayed like that for a couple of minutes before she finally stopped crying and pulled away from me.

"I was so scared. I thought, we were going to die."

"Did the plane take off?"

She shook her head. "No. We were about to. I was about to turn off my phone when I received Sita's call. I immediately stood up to tell everyone about the danger that was coming, but we suddenly heard a loud sound coming from the plane. Then, we saw fire and black smoke coming from the engine. Thankfully, the pilot managed to stop the plane, and everyone managed to get off the plane unscratched." She recalled and whimpered again.