Capitolo 3

HAPPY FRIDAY, AMORES! I hope you like this chapter. :)

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

I gritted my teeth upon remembering about the past. I've never seen him since then and after a year, he suddenly came back, telling me that he's my new PRB. But the one thing that was making me mad was the way he talks as if he didn't do anything.

"How come you became my PRB when you didn't even attend the Royal Army Academy?" I asked coldly even though I was fuming inside. That confident smile on his face just added to the anger that I was feeling.

"Well, I did, Your Royal Highness." I gaped at him, beginning to really get mad. I couldn't believe what's happening. I shook my head.

"No! I don't approve of this! I'll talk to nonna about this!"

"Oh, no need, passerotta. Just like Mr. Vázquez have said; I already approved." I turned my head to looked at the one who spoke. My grandma. Maximus bowed his head to her in respect.

"But, nonn—"

"—I don't want to hear any objection, Athena Emilia." She looked at Maximus. "I'll leave my stubborn and hard-headed grand-daughter to you, Mr. Vázquez."

"It's my pleasure, Your Majesty." He even bowed his head as he placed his fist on the part of his chest where his heart was located.

"I entrust her to you. I'm warning you though, Mr. Vázquez. Even though my granddaughter is wheelchair-bound, don't take your eyes of her. She's smart and could manipulate you anytime she wants." Maximus smirked.

"Oh, don't worry, Your Majesty. She has to give all she got in order to successfully manipulate me." He answered full of confidence and threw me a glance. I could see that familiar glint in those hazel green eyes of his. My hands formed into fists.

"That's good to hear, Mr. Vázquez." She faced me. "Passerotta, don't forget about your therapy. I will be gone for a week because I have very important engagements that I need to attend to in France, Spain and in Switzerland so be a good girl. Your siblings will be busy with their own works as well so if you need anything, just call one of us." I suddenly felt sad but didn't show it to her.

"Vabbè." I uttered under my breath and I heard her sigh.

"Passerotta—"

"—Don't worry about me, nonna. I'll be fine." She didn't answer for a couple of seconds before I heard her sigh again.

"Let's talk again when I come back, okay? Be a good girl." She then kissed me on the forehead and then left together with her Royal guards.

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

"Your Royal Highness, wait!" I heard Maximus call for me while following me from behind, but I ignored him. I maneuvered my wheelchair as fast as I could, determined to get away from there before I would burst in anger.

"I said, wait." I gritted my teeth when he blocked my way. He was now wearing a serious face.

"Get out of my way."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, mi hermosa, but this is my job." He answered. My eyes turned into slits.

"Don't you dare call me that." I uttered icily through gritted teeth. He remained silent but he didn't seem to be intimidated. I was about to speak again when Sita approached us.