A/N-SYNOPSIS

ROYAL SAGA 1: ATHENA, Princess of Costavia

SYNOPSIS

Costavia is an old Absolute Monarchy nation headed by Queen Isabella. It is located in Europe, between Italy and Spain. She has five grandchildren and each of them has their own unique characteristic that could potentially uplift the family's reputation or destroy it for good. 

Athena's past has been haunting her for so long and it left her guilty and full of hopelessness. Just when she already gave up in life, Warren came into her life. He gave her new hope but her family didn't support their relationship. She was upset.

Because of that, she agreed to do a foolish thing just to make sure that they wouldn't separate Warren and her. But because of her hasty decision-making, she made an incorrigible mistake. That one night of magic changed her life forever. 

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

A/N

I have been wanting to write a story like this before but I was hesitant to do so. But now, I've finally gathered enough inspiration to start a new series about monarchs and I am excited to share it with you all. I hope you will support this series just like you did to my first series, THE BEAUTY & THE POSSESSIVE SERIES. Thank you in advance!

Hi, Amores. I am 22_MonAmour (Zoé) .

This is the book 1 of ROYAL SAGA SERIES.

FYI, I don't tolerate rude comments (I will spam you). Opinions and constructive criticisms are highly appreciated though.

WARNING 1 : This story is NOT edited so expect some mistakes.

WARNING 2 : This story has MATURE contents.

WARNING 3 : Foul words/ Swearing of the characters.

I would appreciate it so much if you leave some COMMENTS and VOTES for this story. SHARE and FOLLOW would be a plus! Thank you!

*****This story is mine so copying and posting to other sites is a big NO*****

ROYAL SAGA 1: ATHENA, Princess of Costavia by 22_MonAmour

Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.