Capitolo 12

A/N: Just a hint, Amores. Nobody managed to predict the partner of Serra in the previous chapter. Any other idea? :)

100 comments for an update on Thursday or maybe Friday. Happy reading. :)

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

About a minute after Sita left my room, I heard a knock on my door. I gritted my teeth. I already told her to tell everyone not to disturb me but someone still had the nerve to disobey.

"I said, I don't want to entertain any visitor right now!" I said sternly with a loud voice so that the person outside my door would hear me. The knocking stopped and I sighed in relief.

I remained lying on my bed while staring at the ceiling, still confused. I heaved a sigh and was about to doze off, hoping that I would be okay when I wake up, when I heard the door open. I huffed in anger and sat up.

"Didn't I tell you—" Whatever I wanted to say was cut short when I saw who enter my room. It was none other than Maximus. My jaw clenched.

"Didn't you hear what I've said? Why are you here?!" I asked angrily. He shrugged his shoulders and then closed the door before sauntering towards me.

"I heard it." My eyes squinted in anger. My emotions were in haywire as if I was about to erupt.

"Then, why the hell did you still come in here?!"

"Because I wanted to." He sounded casual and unaffected which added to my anger.

"You—"

"—Why did you leave like that? You were even angry." He asked and then stood at the right side of the bed while gazing at me intently.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I denied and avoided his gaze. He sighed and then sat next to me. My heart started racing again. Cazzo!

My body jerked when he touched my cheek with his warm palm and gently caressed it lovingly. I bit my lower lip, suppressing the moan that almost came out of my lips.

"Look at me." He commanded but I didn't oblige. He chuckled.

"You're really a stubborn one, mi hermosa, but I think, you're more irritable now than ever. Don't tell me, you're jealous of your own cousin?" There was a tinge of playfulness in his voice and it made irritated.

I looked at him with fiery gaze. "Why would I get jealous of Sese? Because you've been hanging out together all morning? So, what? Spend as much time as you want with her, I don't really care!" I couldn't hide the anger and jealousy in my voice and it was already late for me to take back what I've said. I felt like my chest was about to explode if I wouldn't let my emotions out.

I gasped against my palm upon realizing that I sounded so jealous! To my surprise, he laughed. My cheeks heated up and wanted nothing but to get out of there if only I could.

To save face, I glared at him and he stopped laughing right away.

"Fine. I won't laugh. Looks like you're about to kill me with those glares, mi hermosa. I didn't know that you're this scary when you're jealous." I gritted my teeth, couldn't accept that fact.

"I said, I am not jealou—" Before I could finish my sentence, he sealed my lips for a hot kiss. He really loves doing that.

I thought, he would be rough and deepen the kiss right away but he just gently moved his lips against mine as if seducing me, coaxing me to kiss him back. He gently bit my lower lip and a moan escaped my lips. Damn! He really is an expert seducer!