Capitolo 14

A/N: Hi, Amores! Thank you for all the comments and votes as always. Anyway, I think this is the longest chapter so far so I hope you like it. Enjoy reading. :)

100 comments for an update on Thursday or Friday. :)

WARNING!!! This chapter contains MATURE scenes for ADULTS and OPEN-MINDED readers only! Read at your own risk!

🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️🅰️💕Ⓜ️

ATHENA's POV

Two weeks quickly flew by and Maximus and I's relationship was getting better and better. I couldn't believe that I could be this happy and that's because of him. He's been the most loving and sweet boyfriend and I couldn't ask for more.

There were incidents where we had our small fights but we always resolve it right away. I couldn't believe how caring and loving he is even though he's on the possessive side.

"We're here." I heard him say and followed his gaze.

I gasped in awe upon seeing the beautiful view. It was my first time coming to this part of the farm and it was breathtaking. I've never expected it to be this spectacular.

"Wow! This is so beautiful." I uttered full of amazement while looking outside through the window of the car.

"I knew you'd like it here. I discovered this place the other day while I was having my morning jog. It looks like people rarely come here. Well, it's high up here and the rough road makes it harder to visit here." Maximus answered. I reached for his hand and then gazed at him lovingly.

We're currently on top of the hill which overlooking the whole De Falco farm. He insisted for us to come here for a picnic. I didn't like the idea at first because I didn't want to be a burden, making him carry me or push my wheelchair, but when he told me that we could go by car, I finally agreed.

We used the Rolls-Royce Cullinan to get here. The road was narrow and rough, leading to the top of the hill, but Maximus drove the car expertly without a hitch. It was kinda rough ride because it looked like it has been a while since the last time someone drove along that road.

Luckily, the weather was perfect because if it just rained, the road would be muddy for sure.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It's so breathtakingly beautiful up here."

"I'll do everything to see you smile, mi hermosa, because when you do, I feel happy too. Your happiness is my happiness." He answered huskily and then leaned over to kiss me on the lips. We both moaned when our lips met for a gentle kiss.

"Wait here. I'll just fix everything so that we could sit and relax there under the tree." He uttered when our lips pulled away. I could see the desire in his eyes. I bit my lower lip. My body instantly felt hot all over. I groaned inwardly. Just one kiss and he managed to awaken the wild side of me that only him had the privilege to see.

"Okay." He kissed my forehead and then got out of the car. He then opened the car trunk to get our things for our picnic. He took everything under the sole big tree that was standing near the edge of the ravine.

I looked around. The ground was full of small grasses and wild flowers.

He unfolded the picnic blanket and lay it on the ground. After that, he took out our foods and drinks from the bag before coming back to the car to get me. Somehow, I felt a tinge of sadness.

I wanted to help him do all that stuff but I couldn't. All I could do was to sit and watch.

"C'mon, mi hermosa. Let's get you out of here." He then scooped me up and carried me towards the picnic blanket. He gently put me down on it. He's really strong and didn't even break a sweat.